Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where The Stars Shine Brightest (Mai & Wi-fi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:52 pm
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The sound of a crash had Athena running in Maribel's direction in fear something had happened to her. How gut-wrenching it was only to find her trembling in fear because of the blonde. To see her flinching and begging for forgiveness in hopes of not getting thrown out made the bounty hunter feel only worse and worse for yelling at the cat. She wanted to make some kind of contact, but she didn't want to repeat the same scenario that had happened just a few moments ago. How was she suppose to respond to this kind of behavior? How could she comfort Maribel and calm her down if she didn't want Athena to touch her? She was so unsure of what to do and only wished someone was here to show her what to do.

Her vision of Maribel was getting blurry the longer she looked at the scared woman. "Please don't think I'd do that to you." Her voiced quivered as she put her head down to hide herself shamefully. She understood where some people would get that kind of idea, but it wasn't in her mind to just kill somebody that she knew did nothing wrong. She wasn't like those pirates or soldiers she was forced to live with most of her life, she was a good person and yet nobody ever saw her that way. Her free hand gripped her bicep of her opposing arm as she tried to comfort herself. "Ever since I saw you sitting there on that kitchen floor, furious at me for destroying your place, I felt bad. I tried to make up for it and be friendly with you to see if it would cheer you up, but I could tell you didn't want anything to do with me. So when I heard you sounding so friendly to me, I was just really happy to hear someone talking to me like that again after so long." She explained as her eyes looked from shard to shard on the ground. "And then with all that back there, I was just unsure of what I did so I just got frustrated with myself."

She hated looking so weak in front of somebody, but she didn't want to lose chatting with somebody because of her temper. She readjusted the bloody rag onto her wound. "I'm the one that should be sorry, Maribel. I'm really trying to give it my all here! " She confessed as she looked away with her lip jutting out and teary eyes.

☾ Location :: Lagunas Galaxy▶ The Cardinal
☪ Feeling :: Broken/Weak
☾ Company::Maribel
☪ Wearing:: A black sports bra accompanied by dark grey pants
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image

►▬▬▬◄ Maribel "Mare" Derson ►▬▬▬◄

The furious tremors that had previously plagued Maribel was starting to fade as she watched this truly peculiar sight. She flinched slightly at being touched, but nothing about this touch made her afraid of what Athena would do to her. What was going on with this woman before her? And more confusing still, why was Maribel starting to feel foolish for the behavior she had shown towards the bounty hunter. True, she had taken away one home, but in return she offered another one and agreed to paying Mare for her services. She continued to listen attentively without interrupting anything that was being said.

Out of the feeling or foolishness or maybe out an unknown genuine care, the hybrid reached out in return and carefully placed her hand on top of the bloody rag. "Athena. I cannot in all honesty state that I fully trust you, but that is no excuse for me to let my animal instincts control how I handle the praise of others." She moved her hand away to remove the apron from around her waist and raised it off of her neck. "If you will allow me to try this again then I will help you mend your wound and wipe your tears. Because you're a bounty hunter and you cannot show weakness." She stated with a faint apologetic smile on her red lips.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Foolish Company: Athena Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants and a full frontal apron

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:34 pm

Conflict arised inside of her to be showing these kind of emotions to Maribel. Back then as a little girl, it was common for the crew of the ship to poke at her or torment her whenever they caught her crying saying only the weak showed emotions. It forced her to think she wasn't allowed to be sad in front of others or let them know how hurt she felt. So when the cat reached out for her and aided her, it felt as if the young girl in her was allowed to come out for a little bit. When asked for a second try by the feline, she merely looked up in surprise at the cat. With dilated eyes, she could see the sincerity across Mare's lips and that was all she wrote. She didn't need Ad here to tell her what was going on with her body. She was really falling for Maribel now. The bounty hunter meekly responded with a flushed face like a kid would give their parent after getting picked on, "Yes, please. . ."

She could slowly feel the pain kicking back in as her adrenaline was fading away. It wouldn't be soon before she was aching and whining about how crappy she felt. "A little further down, there's a stairwell that can take us down to the lower deck. Straight across from the bottom of the stairwell is the Medbay. It has everything for first aid down there. Let's get down there before the blood really stains all my clothes." She explained as she tried to wipe away tears between sniffles.

Between fighting Ikor earlier, still being pretty tired from everything thrown at her today, and the pain of her wound, Athena was really using up the last of her energy as she tried walking straight. It wasn't soon before she was leaning against the corridor walls to keep from falling over while she walked. She weakly pointed in the direction of the stairwell. "We just need to go 'attaway. . ."

☾ Location ::Lagunas Galaxy▶ The Cardinal
☪ Feeling :: Weak
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:26 pm
User Image

Athena looked up in surprise as a deep sense of relief had washed over her. Maybe what she thought of Athena before was nothing more a horrific first impression. The bounty hunter could be seen just as some of her previous patrons that started out a trouble making pains and became some of her best customers. The hybrid looked once more to the wounds she had added to the already spattered chest of Athena with a bit of relief that she really had not dug her fangs in too deeply into the battered, but still soft flesh.

She wanted now more than ever to help Athena out to start repaying for her animalistic fight or flight reaction. With a quick toss of her apron down onto the shards of plate and food, she was ready to start walking with her to the Medbay. With each step she felt her speed was increasing over the other's despite the fact that her pace remained the same. Looking back, she noticed Athena clutching to the walls in order to stand until it looked like she was at the point of collapsing into a heap on the floor. "Hang on. Don't move and I'll help you walk." She instructed the bounty hunter. With careful movements, she positioned herself underneath Athena up against the wall before lightly moving her away from it so that she could wrap the uninjured arm around her shoulders. "Just take your time." After that she balanced their weights and started walking Athena the rest of the way to the Medbay.

Once there, Mare carefully lowered Athena down onto the bed there and held her hand up to the bounty hunter's forehead. There was a slight hot temperature that maybe she could cool off to help bring Athena back up to speed. Just above the bed there was a medical kit that hopefully would have a towel she could use. She reached up with her body standing just before Athena as she moved her arm up and towards the back to grab everything she would need. Her mind raced for a moment trying to considered what might be wrong with Athena. She was not much of a nurse, but she would have to do right now with anything she could find.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Foolish Company: Athena Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants and a full frontal apron

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Dorne grew quiet as she was assisted to the Medbay by her shipmate. Despite being quite out of it for most of the walk, she could still feel the warmth of Maribel's body heat up against her's. Not only that, but with each step they made she could feel her chest brush up against Maribel's body. It was embarrassing, but she really enjoyed the feeling of this contact against someone she found so attractive. It was like time slowed down for Athena to enjoy this moment. Of course, her body wasn't letting her enjoy it too much with reminders of the throbbing headache and overall soreness she had going through her body.

Upon arrival to the Medbay, Athena immediately made her way onto the bed thanks to Maribel. She threw the arm of her uninjured side over her head as she took a long exhale . The blonde was feeling beat at the moment and could hardly resist to the feeling of Maribel's hand resting on her forehead. She closed her eyes, so soft and soothing it was. Where had this side of the cat had been the whole time? She would've injured herself a earlier if she would've known how caring she really was. Just when she thought things couldn't get any better, the lighting overhead was blocked off by a shadow. As she opened her eyes, Athena was welcome with a sight of Maribel's revealing chest right above her face. What a sight that was to have such close-up on. She could feel her heart practically racing the longer and longer she looked at them. How had she never paid attention to those before? Maybe it was for the fact she was never this close to Mare before or the chef usually covered up with an apron. One thing she was certain of was that if she looked any longer at them, she would feel tempted to try feeling up the kind-hearted woman. She knew that would end up with something much nastier than the bite Miss Derson had given her.

She needed to pull her attention away to something else. She rolled over on her stomach to hide her wondering eyes and blushing face from Maribel. "Miss Derson, let's take care of just cleaning and patching up the wound for now. I'm bleeding all over the place." Athena stated as she removed her bra and used it to cover up just her breast so that only her bloody back was bare while she laid there. Unlike the front of her torso, her back wasn't as riddled with wounds with just one healed bullet wound on the left distal side of her back. "I'm a trooper as you can tell from all these scratches. I can handle having a mild fever." She lied to the cat to cover up the fact she was blushing from her previous view.

☪ Feeling :: Weak
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:44 pm
User Image

Maribel finally got a hold of the kit after a few seconds of using her toes to push her forward which in turn caused her breast to jiggle about slightly. She opened the kit to reveal the bandages she would need and some disinfectant. Although, she knew that something else would have to happen before she could place the disinfectant on Athena's wounds. There was no sign of a towel so Athena would simply have to remain here and get some rest to help keep that fever from going up any higher than it already was.

To her surprise, she noticed that Athena had made a shift in clothing, but it did not bother her too much since the bounty hunter had appeared to have some consideration and turned over. When Athena mentioned just simply getting the wound taken care of, the hybrid lightly rapid Athena on the top of her head with her index and middle finger knuckles. "Stop talking so your body can rest. Now before I do this I just want you to know that a few uncomfortable things will happen." She said with caution in her voice. With a careful hand, she unscrewed the top of the disinfectant bottle, picked up a cotton ball and dipped it a few times in the solution. Her other hand rested on the soft back of Athena with a bit of pressure to hold the bounty hunter down. "When you feel something wet breath so you don't notice too much of the pain." She added before bending over slightly so her mouth was resting just above the still bleeding fang marks on Athena's shoulder. After a quick glance up to make sure that Athena was ready, Mare rested her tongue at the top end of Athena's shoulder and slowly licked from there past the wound and just at the end of Athena's neck. She did this twice more before placing the cotton ball directly onto the marks. "Apologies if that was awkward. My type of hybrid carries a toxin that doesn't allow the wound to clot. The only way to clear that up is by secreting an anti-toxin to the wound via our tongues. It's...kind of an animal thing..." She explained before removing the cotton ball. From there she slightly hoisted up Athena's injured arm and started wrapping the bandages around it.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Focused Company: Athena Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:13 pm

Athena pouted as she reluctantly shut up following Mare's warning. As she laid there rubbing where the Cat had tapped her on the head, the blonde wondered what exactly was going to happen that she needed to warn her beforehand. If she was talking about the application of the disinfectant, they had nothing to worry about. She had been through this a numerous times, even having to grovel back to the ship and perform first aid on herself a time or two. How bad could this be?

It was only when she caught Maribel bending towards her in her peripherals that she became uneasy. She glanced up at the hybrid, "Hey, what are you-" Before she could even finish the sentence, she felt something soft and wet brush against her skin and slowly ride up her body. It sent a jolt of feeling down her spine as she let out an excited gasp. At first it was a stinging pain that confronted her body, but it soon resided as it was replaced with the tickling sensation of what she assumed was Maribel's rough tongue. She could feel the chef tracing her tongue up along her shoulder and neck while her breath pressed against her skin. It sent a wave of goosebumps over her body.

Just when it all seemed over and Athena could walk away with some pride in keeping her voice down, Maribel surprised her with yet another lick. Seriously, again!? Did she not get most of whatever she was doing with the first lick!? This time, it was mere pleasure as she closed her eyes simply giving into the pleasure of this kind of treatment. She could feel her own breath flying back into her face as she laid there with her head half-way into the pillow of the bed. She grabbed onto the sheets of the bed as the second lick ended. Was this thrill ride over yet? It needed to be or else it would be impossible to recover.

As if two times wasn't good enough, the hybrid decided that the third time was going to be the charm with Miss Dorne and that was the jackpot. The second she felt the tongue come for a third round, she knew she was finally hitting her breaking point; she was hot and bothered. With the tongue rolling up her neck, she could feel her hand slowly shifting towards her legs and attempting to slide underneath clothed thighs. Her mind was going blank the longer the two remained silent only making the lick seem longer. She hadn't felt like this in forever. Athena seemed ready to give up as she let out the faintest of moans into the pillow before water was finally thrown over her burning desire.

Just when all seemed lost for the frustrated bounty hunter, she felt Maribel's tongue depart from her tender flesh and replaced with a cold cotton ball that brought back her attention to the pain that was the wound. Her hand stopped from trying to dig force their way under her thighs. It shook her into reality of things as she honed in on the cat's explanation while trying to hide her now bashful and flustered face. "I-uh-um. . .see! Is that something you're used to doing? Because that was um. . .pretty good. . ." She naively rolled back over as she attempted to make wrapping the wound easier for Miss Derson. Goosebumps were clearly visible all over to her bare chest thanks to her sports bra tumbling off. She wasn't on par with Maribel in size, maybe a size or two under. "Who knew the animal kingdom could be so. . .intimate I guess is the word." She nervously laughed.

☪ Feeling :: Hot/Bothered
☪ Wearing:: Dark grey pants at this point
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:05 am
User Image

The bandaging session was going smoothly despite the random jolts that happened after she had cleaned out the wound with the disinfectant. She was halfway through the wrapping session and about to comment on Athena's statements about the previous procedure when Mare found her eyes widening. Her eyes were met with the sight of her shipmate's uncovered chest obviously in a state of goosebump induced state of attention as if they were wanting to stare at Maribel as much as they could. Her eyes poured over them with every inch taken in a few times to confirm that this sight was truly happened. For a moment, she even had paused in the bandaging process to really understand if Athena was going this on purpose or if she had not realized what was going on.

Her ears started to twitch at the tips every so often until it finally snapped her out of the staring and bit her lip before placing her full focus onto the bandage. "I um... this is the first time I've ever had to do that... I do not bare my fangs at others...." She shut herself up back into her innocent self to keep from thinking anything that might set her up for a good amount of trouble. Every so often her eyes still trailed down to the orbs presented in front of her. The hybrid felt herself increase the speed and unintentionally the tightness of the bandages around Athena to reduce the amount of time that she would look at the other's body. For a moment, she pushed the bounty hunter back down onto the bed to help reduce the view she was getting.

Once the job was done, she turned around quickly to allow Athena to put her bra back on to keep either of them from sharing any more experiences. "Umm...umm... I'm going to go back to my room. Stay here and rest for a moment." The hybrid then went back out of the room to keep Athena from seeing the bright red blush and the slight sweat starting to build up against the n** of her neckline and the top of her forehead. She wasn't sure how to feel about this moment. All the things she was feeling right now felt incredibly awkward and uncertain to her. Mare had crushes before, but none of them had ever been topless in front of her or show signs of arousal brought on by her.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Embarrassed/Nervous Company: Athena Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:01 am

Athena was unaware to all of Maribel's staring at her chest. Back then, it was common for her to walk about nude. As her life as a pirate, she learned it was pretty easy to get passed along for a boy until she was 12. By then she was able to carry a gun around for self-defense so a lot of the guys kept their distance from her and her blaster. Even during her time at the Fallen Legion the women were okay with a "no clothes" policy in their sleeping quarter's. It was etched into her brain that when you were home, it was okay to be naked. She thought that was every girl's policy at this point. Who wanted to wear bras anyways?

It wasn't until Maribel getting rougher with the treatment that she figured something was going on with the lass. She practically suffocated Athena when getting the bandages wrapped up by forcing her face-first down into the mattress of the bed no matter how much she flailed her arms about to signal she was not okay with this. It seemed all their bonding was coming to an end as the cat rushed out of the Medbay and back to her room. It was impossible to figure out was going through this woman's head that made her run off so quickly.

It wasn't like Athena wanted to sit and wait there either after the cat had treated her so well. A couple of minutes had gone by and all she could think about was Maribel and the past hour the two just went through. All the fighting and then that scorching moment? She could still feel the hybrid's tongue brushing her and it left a phantom linger on her body. Her hands were on the urge of sneaking between her thighs because of the built up stress the woman put Athena under. She shook her head, she needed to get down to the business of what was bothering her shipmate first. She couldn't wait here any longer just wondering what was going on with the Cat as she pouted. She had just helped the bounty hunter out, now it was her turn to return the favor one way or another.

She hopped off the bed and made her way to Miss Derson's room topless. Once she arrived back on the top deck near Mare's room, she gave a knock on her door. "Miss Derson? Are you alright? You rushed off in a hurry and I just wanted to check on you. You good in there?" She asked as she stood there with her arms folded and covering her nude breasts.

☪ Feeling :: Hot/Bothered
☪ Wearing:: Dark grey pants at this point
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:13 am
User Image

Mare raced back to her room, hoping, praying that Athena would not chase after her this time. This truly was becoming immensely more than what she had believed she initially signed up for at the beginning. A naked pervy bounty hunter that was bringing out some of the worst behavior and actions she had ever displayed towards another being. In less time than her whole existence, Mare had bared her extended fangs and claws at Athena so readily. Not only that, but the hybrid was always going out for blood in those moments. Her animal instincts were taking over more and more. It made her wonder if it was best for her to have a lot of contact with Athena beyond the necessary conversation and serving the meals she would be payed to prepare.

Once at her room, she went to the keypad to change the access code to further keep this terrible influence away from her lest she attempt another murder or be exposed to the sight of bare breasts beyond her own or worse. Mare speed walked into her room and watched the door slam down behind her. "Now all I have to do is stay in here until the next time I have to cook. She surely won't stay out there until her next meal. At least not while she is still conscious." She convinced herself as she sat down on her bed to think on what she as going to do next. Sure, she could hold Athena at bay until the next time she needed to eat, but the true problem was the food was out there and she had locked herself in here without food. Worse off, it had been several hours since she had eaten and the food testing only made her hunger stronger. If Athena did come for her then this would be a battle of time and strength between the females.

As she rested on her bed, she tried to think of the things she would do once this deal was up. Hopefully, that would be enough to stave off the piercing groans of her stomach for anything that was an edible food. For a moment, her mind drifted back to the plate of wasted food on the ground just before her door. Before she could get out to grab it she heard the call of Athena just outside the door. She jumped up and stayed back on the bed. "I am fine. I was just giving you some time to rest. It does take for the toxin to fully deplete and you were already drained." She stated with mostly an honest reasoning. After that she remained silent in hopes that Athena would take the hint and walk away. Once the bounty hunter went to rest, Maribel would be free to move about the ship to reach the kitchen and eat before shutting herself back off.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Embarrassed/Nervous Company: Athena Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:35 pm

She put a hand up against the cold, metallic door of Mare's at the wonder of what she was up to in there. It was nice that the hybrid was considerate, but wouldn't it be more fun to converse with each other than just shutting herself away from Athena in that boring room of her's? Maybe they just had different ideas when it came to interacting with each other. If that were the case, Maribel must be the type who likes to stay to herself. She played with keycode a bit as she stood there seeing if she could still remember the code, but it seemed like it was recently changed as it flashed a red tint on the screen indicating the wrong input. As easy at it would be to hack the keypad, it was best that she respected not invading in Maribel's personal space again.

She let out a huff as the atmosphere grew silent between the two,"Fine. Well if you need me; I'll be over in my quarter's looking for my next job. Don't come running with too many questions I suppose. " She laughed as she made a turn to leave the corridor. She stopped to give the woman a few more words. "Thank you for uh. . .mending up my wounds. That's usually a lot harder when I'm on my own. You forget how nice it is to have somebody out here in space with you, when you're held up for a couple of days on this ship. Enjoy the travels, Miss Derson." On that note, she took her leave down the corridor with the sound of echoing footsteps following behind her.

Upon arriving to her room, Athena laid down on the bed and gazed through the rooftop window at the stars. It was nice to be laying down now with an eased mind. It would still take a lot of adjustment to get used to having another life on board, but perhaps it wouldn't be too bad. Now it was more about paying the expenses of having an extra body on board that would eat food, use up their water tanks, and other various resources. The only way to do that was jobs. Bounties, retrieval, escorts, anything that would need some extra guns or muscles is what she would sign up for. She reached over on to her nightstand and picked up at a touchpad. The first thing to pop up on her screen was the bounty for Ikor, but now the status for it was filled in with "Retrieved" going across the bottom of the screen. She swiped left to look for other missions to carry out. "Come on, what do you got for me out there?" She grumbled as she rested a leg atop the other.

☪ Feeling :: Bored
☪ Wearing:: Dark grey pants
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:32 am
User Image

The hybrid listened carefully with sealed lips as she waited for Athena to finish saying what she was going to say. At least things did not sound like she was going to stay around long enough to keep Maribel from eating her well prepared meal. Once it sounded like the coast was clear, she slowly pushed herself off the bed and peeked out the door as it slide open for her. Great, now she could head to the kitchen to get a warm meal instead of the cold germ covered meal on the floor that she desperately wanted before.

Maribel lifted her leg and crossed over the broken plate and spilled food that littered the floor in front of her door. It did appear that Athena had gone to her room to try and find the next job to perform instead of hanging around by the door. After checking one more corner of the hall, she continued down towards the kitchen to get herself something to eat. The food still had some heat coming off of it and she didn't care if it was not as pipping hot as she had hoped. Off to the side, she caught a glimpse of the plate she had prepared for Athena still untouched. "Great... She still hasn't eaten and it's part...mostly my fault." She pouted. Guess there was no point in both of them starving.

With both her and Athena's plate in hand, she walked over to Athena's bedroom door and lightly kicked it with the side of her foot. "Captain Athena. You umm you forgot your food." Mare called out with her eyes firmly shut. The thought of the bounty hunter still being topless made her nervous and oddly something else, but she could not put her finger on it exactly.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Extremely Hungry/Uncertain Company: Athena Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:11 pm

The bounty hunter spent a good amount of time scrolling through the bounty board in search of an interesting mission for her to take up, A lot of them were just a bunch of duds with crappy prices on their heads. When you're on the Top 10 leader boards for bounty hunters in the galaxy, you're expecting more than a mere thousand credit rewards for anything you do. Especially now that she had Maribel on board the Cardinal as well. Pocket money wasn't going to help the two survive, especially if the cat wanted a share of money as well.

There she went again thinking about Mare once more. She rolled over onto her stomach as she let out a sigh of disappointment at her luck right now to all the the things getting handed to her. Plus she was still pent up with lust thanks to Mare and her medical procedures. Such an intimate moment was making her crazy right now and whenever it got this bad, all she could think about was one person. She opened up a new tab and began typing up a name into the bounty board. "Ashara Draya" She murmured hoping something would pop up this time around when she put the name in. She laid there in silence as the pad buffered in search for the bounty, but to her disappointment the name gave her no bounties of wanting the name taken out. Still after five years, Ashara was nowhere to be found or mentioned through the underground society. Just where was this cold-hearted traitor hiding so that Athena could come and find her? She had a lot of things she wanted to ask that b*****d after she just upped and left her.

Just the thought of that gorgeous face still drove her crazy though while she laid there thinking about the woman. Here Athena was, out in the middle of space, searching for some punk that deserted her while Ashara was out probably having the time of her life without her. She clearly must have been up to something to not even call her or message her with some explanation. Was she really not that important to her own fiance? Even after the two had put so much work into each other? There were those heart-stabbing thoughts that haunted her mind whenever she thought of such a twisted fiend. Yet, she was always wanting the scoundrel here to comfort her when she thought so badly of Ashara. "I really hate her." the blonde said to herself as her hand laid between her legs. That was a touch she missed.

Before she could even enjoy the thought of having some "alone" time, she could hear the thud of her door getting kicked open. It made her roll away from the direction of the door so that she was facing away from whatever was entering her private quarters. She didn't want anybody seeing her in such a state right now. What made it worse was that it was Maribel of all people! "D-did I really? Sorry about that! I just kind of um. . .forgot after all that. You can lay it on my desk if you want. I-I was going to take your advice and lay down some, is all!" She stuttered up a lie as she laid there facing away from the feline. "Aren't you hungry? I'm pretty sure your meal went to waste all over the floor didn't it? You can have mine." She stated as she laid there hugging her hand with her legs to keep it's location hidden.

☪ Feeling :: Embarassed/Heart-brokened
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:26 pm
User Image

The door opening surprised Maribel more than she expected considering she was well aware that the doors here were all automatic. She peeked open her right eye enough to scan over the immediate area to be sure that a topless or worse a naked Athena awaiting her to give her another peep show. Nothing seemed to catch it beyond a blurred view of the bounty hunter with her back turned to the hybrid. With that confirmation that nothing was going on, she opened up both her eyes and proceeded in with both the plates on hand. However, something that did really catch her attention was a smell that drifted through the room and the room only.

Maribel was uncertain about why Athena was acting so strange. Her nose crinkled a bit and her ears started to flicker about as she tried to figure out the scent. "I made another plate for myself. I reheated your food so you could eat it." She explained before setting the plate down onto the nearby stand that the bounty hunter had. There was a bit of a silence when suddenly the hybrid's supple lips parted and a fairly loud 'Meow' slipped out of her lips. Her free hand flew up to her mouth to block further noises. Why had she done that? Despite her efforts to cover you could still her the muffled calling meow leaving her lips over and over again. "I am...Meow...Don't know what's...Meow happening right now. Meeeooww," She stepped back for a moment trying to keep from pressing closer to Athena, but she felt a desire to be over there. Instead of giving in, she started eating some of the food on her plate to distract herself from all that was happening. What was going on? Had she forgotten something?

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Hungry/Slightly Aroused/Nervous Company: Athena Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:03 pm

Athena was just praying that Maribel's visit wasn't too long. Even though she was happy to see her, now wasn't the greatest of times to be social and chatting. If Maribel knew what was going across Athena's mind at the moment, she would surely avoid interacting with her for a week or so. Any closer and who knows what the feline would pick up on from her slightly excited state. Hell, it was apparent to her the longer her thighs squeezed down on her hand. She could feel how steamy it was down there, which caused only more embarrassment for her to be in the presence of someone. She gave a nervous chuckle as she continued to conceal herself the best she could, "I see. The thought is appreciated." She just had to bite down on her lip and be patient at the moment. Hopefully then, Maribel would walk out at some point. Or so Athena thought.

Through the silent atmosphere of the room, a sudden streak of mews could be heard filling the room. This caught the bounty hunter off guard as she looked over her shoulder to see where the noise came from. "Pardon?" she asked Maribel assuming she just misheard something she was trying to say. Nope. It was indeed Maribel, meowing away as if she was some kind of domesticated cat. You could easily read the confusion over Athena's blushing face as she tried to gasp what was going on over there. It bothered her even more when the cat began stuffing her face with food in the middle of her room. Really? Now she wanted to try and socialize? What was this cat thinking? Now was not the best of times for them to be all buddy-buddy as things were slowly becoming awkward in the room. "Look. . .Miss Derson, is there something you need to say? I'm. . .kind of tired." She lied once more as she looked over at Maribel while still trying to shield herself from the woman.

☪ Feeling :: Embarassed/ Hot
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers