Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Hello all

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:00 pm
My name is Sabreworg and I am looking forward to roleplaying here. I am a well versatile RP'er and can fill most roles. I will keep an eye out for any RP's that I think I might wanna try but if one of you need me to fill a role or have an idea for a RP just send me a pm and I will get back to you next time I am online. ^_^

1.) I have read the SDRP guide
2.) I have been a member of Gaia for
ten years, however due to unfortunate circumstances I am now on this
account. Original Lord Blade Icestorm
3.) I have been RP'ing for 19
years by tabletop and twelve years by PC. Got started by family,
parents were big into D&D and I was young so I wanted to play too. I
mostly like Supernatural, Sci-fi and Fantasy themed RP's but am not
object to playing any kind. I have done it all. And GM'ing I have done
for about six or seven years now...hard to recall when.
4.) I was looking for new RP guilds that might interest me. I've been wanting to RP but most RP's I am in now are...dying for some reason.
5.) I would like to join because it seems like a friendly environment. And since all skill lvl's are accepted I dont expect grief when somebody in a RP
doesnt like somebody else's skill lvl...too much of that.
6.) Sad to say there isnt anything I would like to do for the guild. I can give
pointers to those that I see who may need it, friendly advice of
course I am not mean to people.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:15 pm
Welcome nice to meet you.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:11 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Welcome nice to meet you.

Why thank you. ^_^
I am glad to be here.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:31 am
sabreworg

Hi! Welcome to the guild cat_biggrin I'm sure your considerable experience will be a great addition to our membership cat_3nodding  

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:37 am
Hiacinth
sabreworg

Hi! Welcome to the guild cat_biggrin I'm sure your considerable experience will be a great addition to our membership cat_3nodding

^ - ^
Thank you very much neko-chan. Erm...sorry you remind me of a kitteh. >w<
I must ask...what happened to all the RP? Eheh, I notice that nearly all RP's are at least 2 years without response.
I will be starting a RP or two soon, just getting everything together. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:27 pm
sabreworg
Hiacinth
sabreworg

^ - ^
I must ask...what happened to all the RP? Eheh, I notice that nearly all RP's are at least 2 years without response.

No need to be sorry! I like it cat_blaugh When I'm not dressed up for holidays, my avi is usually some sort of cat. Activity all across gaia is quickly dying, especially now with the end of zomg. Sadly, our guild was hit as badly as the rest of the site. Lots of our members are older now too, so many of them are inactive due to college midterms at the moment, as well as other things. It is very frustrating. We have more activity over the summer months and other long breaks though.  

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Thornwick

Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

21,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:29 pm
sabreworg

^^ Hi there and welcome to the guild! I hope your stay here will be an enjoyable one.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:55 pm
Hiacinth
sabreworg
Hiacinth
sabreworg

^ - ^

No need to be sorry! I like it cat_blaugh When I'm not dressed up for holidays, my avi is usually some sort of cat. Activity all across gaia is quickly dying, especially now with the end of zomg. Sadly, our guild was hit as badly as the rest of the site. Lots of our members are older now too, so many of them are inactive due to college midterms at the moment, as well as other things. It is very frustrating. We have more activity over the summer months and other long breaks though.

Heh, then I'll just nickname ya that then. X3 Neko-chan.
Oh I see, well that makes sense I guess...I am actually a vet on this site but my old account went...well bad. I was gone for awhile and came back and...well this site has changed quite a lot. Too much GC now.  

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:56 pm
Thornwick
sabreworg

^^ Hi there and welcome to the guild! I hope your stay here will be an enjoyable one.

Hello and thank you for the pleasant greeting. ^_^ I hope it is as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:01 pm
sabreworg
Thornwick
sabreworg

Hello and thank you for the pleasant greeting. ^_^ I hope it is as well.

^^ As well as I can be, thanks.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us here.  

Thornwick

Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

21,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:46 am
sabreworg
Hiacinth
sabreworg
Hiacinth
sabreworg

^ - ^

Oh I see, well that makes sense I guess...I am actually a vet on this site but my old account went...well bad. I was gone for awhile and came back and...well this site has changed quite a lot. Too much GC now.

I like it! I've had my account since 2011 or so and went on accidental hiatus for like 2 years somewhere in there, and came back to this mess. I agree, there is too much Gcash going on now, haha. The whole site agrees with you. But there's still ways to have fun around here. You just gotta dig a bit  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:18 am
Hiacinth
sabreworg
Hiacinth
sabreworg
Hiacinth
sabreworg

^ - ^

I like it! I've had my account since 2011 or so and went on accidental hiatus for like 2 years somewhere in there, and came back to this mess. I agree, there is too much Gcash going on now, haha. The whole site agrees with you. But there's still ways to have fun around here. You just gotta dig a bit

Yeah I can agree with you. ^_^ Its one of the reasons I am still here, I still get the RP's every now and then and some people keep dragging me into them since they know I know what I am doing. XD Also I have friends on here, that I dont anywhere else and I like my friends. 3nodding  

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games