12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Not just CCS. More like Paridise!!!! : 3
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

-[ Grant ]-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:52 am
I love CCS!!!I especially like the Master of the Clow series! Come talk about CCS here!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:23 am
I like Master of the Clow because it started where the anime series left off[Thank you very much Kids WB for camcelling it just when Sakura was gonna fight Clow Reed scream stressed ] Hahah anyway, I love it! blaugh heart  

ChobiMM3

MizuHouou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:56 am
Actually, the entire series of CCS including master of the claw was released in japan before the anime. So in technical terms it dodn't really pick up where the anime left off because the anime is also complete as well in japan.

You know...just if you wanted to know.... redface  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:58 am
edited due to stupid computers acting up....  

MizuHouou

LadyAnime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:21 pm
CCS is cool xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:49 pm
*hugs CCS* I love it so much! I love the books and what I've seen of the series. I think the only way to go is Japanese with subtitles, but that's just me. Oh! If you love CCS, read Tsubasa! It's wonderful, though you should see the second movie first so you understand it better.
So, who's your fave character? Mine is probably Syaoran, but Sakura and Nakuru come close!  

Cereah

MizuHouou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:46 pm
I love Sakura-chan and Tomoyo they're both people who i really look up to even if i'm way older than the tow of them. I love how Sakura is so bouncy and lovable all the time. She always puts herself first and i really admire that selflessness, but i love how tomoyo is so perveptive all of the time and extremely humble even though she's loaded. She's selfless in her own way that her happiness comes from the happiness of her loved ones. thats why i love those two!

and Kero! its his bottomless stomach that gets me! GO KERO GO!

(and i LOVE Tsubasa can't get enough of it!)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:29 pm
Cereah
*hugs CCS* I love it so much! I love the books and what I've seen of the series. I think the only way to go is Japanese with subtitles, but that's just me. Oh! If you love CCS, read Tsubasa! It's wonderful, though you should see the second movie first so you understand it better.
So, who's your fave character? Mine is probably Syaoran, but Sakura and Nakuru come close!

...YUE!!!!!!! He's awesome!!!!  

-[ Grant ]-

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:47 pm
N64 Master
Cereah

...YUE!!!!!!! He's awesome!!!!

Ruby Moon was cool 3nodding I liked her hair  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:28 am
............where'd everybody go?!?! sad  

-[ Grant ]-

-[ Grant ]-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:41 am
Did everyone lose interest in this thread at the same time, or do you guys just hate me?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:01 pm
I think CCS is really cool. But I like Sakura and Sayoran better in Tsubasa. sweatdrop  

Kachimo

OG Gaian

14,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cereah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:15 pm
I like them in Tsubasa too, but I liked the art in CCS a bit better. It was a little more detailed, which I always find good. Still, an older Sakura and Syaoran made me happy!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:55 am
Cereah
I like them in Tsubasa too, but I liked the art in CCS a bit better. It was a little more detailed, which I always find good. Still, an older Sakura and Syaoran made me happy!

I started reading Tsubasa, and I find it a great series! It's like Kingdom Hearts, only all the characters created by Clamp are in one spectactular book, and I find it crosses over with XXXHolic!( Though, I haven't read the first volume of XXXHolic yet. sweatdrop )  

Halo_NC

cutebunnyyt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:50 pm
CCS IS DA BEST!!!!...one of them^^ heart SHORAN KUN!!!!*hugs*  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items