Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply The IV Group
King IV's Inner Circle Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King IV
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:17 am
Hello,
I am making this thread to basically tell you how to become a part of my inner circle.
My inner circle is a group of Gaians who I hang/talk/chat with more so than anyone else on Gaia!

and the one surefire way of becoming one of them is this:

command and conquer red alert 3
on STEAM
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is a strategy game.

One where you basically build a base, build an army, and go kill your opponent.
Either as a team, or as a free for all with up to 6 armies battling at one time.

I'f you have STEAM, you need to get the game, however since Gamespy (C&C host for online multi-player) has shut down, you will have to use an alternative method to play with me and my squad of Gaian inner circle buddies.

this link will provide details on how to play C&C RA3 online with the rest of us:

http://cnc-online.net/

simply scroll down and watch the video for details.

PLEASE PM me if you are interested in joining my personal crew of Generals!

The game means a lot too me, so we are bound to become close as friends on gaia.

and get ready for a fight!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:25 am
So far my fellow C&Cers include:
King IV
GodNoct
atmosphyx

King IV
Captain

AM1N3

Profitable Millionaire

6,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:16 am
whos playing cs go ??  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:41 pm
seems good. Personally I'm not much of a strategy player/gamer I tend to stick with FPS games.
I'll look at the game play etc. see if i can get into it at some point but don't get your hopes up.  

Cakes_IV

Friendly Donator

12,450 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Generous 100

User 37639983

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:52 pm
Hmm i think i could download that game and play it surprised im a gamer count me in xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:08 pm
I'm huge on strategy games, I used to play a lot of Halo Wars on console as well as some Total War games but now most of my time goes into LoL. I will take a look at this game however, once I get the funds.

1st Miracle

Dedicated Entrepreneur

King IV
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:12 pm
1st Casualty
I'm huge on strategy games, I used to play a lot of Halo Wars on console as well as some Total War games but now most of my time goes into LoL. I will take a look at this game however, once I get the funds.
please keep in touch
im a huge C&C fan
id love to play with other strategy gamers  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:13 pm
Elegant Vibes
Hmm i think i could download that game and play it surprised im a gamer count me in xD
once you have it
let me know
send me a pm with your steam name

and we will become amigos  

King IV
Captain

1st Miracle

Dedicated Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:23 pm
King IV
1st Casualty
please keep in touch
im a huge C&C fan
id love to play with other strategy gamers

Will do, I'll also start studying up on C&C's mechanics, it's been a while. In strategy games, the basic concepts may be the same, but applying it to the game is where it gets difficult. I'll let you know once I've gotten it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:41 pm
King IV
So far my fellow C&Cers include:
King IV
GodNoct
atmosphyx

Ah! If only I could.  

AEclair

Divine Daredevil

Captain Cuntwagon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:37 am
I love strategy games like that biggrin halo wars, tower defense games, etc :3 but I don't have the pc/money to be a pc gamer :/ so xbox It is  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:04 pm
I love, love, love playing games! I'm a slow learner ( I mean seriously damn I am a slow learner sometimes - it all depends) but once I learn what I'm supposed to do I get very, very good at it - especially if the game hooks me. My main and constant problem though (besides not having a ton of play money to buy what I need/want) is I have a really bad problem with my joints and when I get a bad flare up my hands and joints can get stiff and hurt and swell up so bad I can't close them so that means I can't do much until that goes away.

I downloaded the steam app and steam sales tile a few months ago. But I got side tracked and I did make a Twitch account too. Right now I'm working hard trying to get a game prize - that ends in 9 days. If I get it sooner I can join this game sooner but I need to make sure my laptop has the requirements to play the game. The memory is almost full so I'm probably much better off playing online games instead of games I need to download but good online games are hard to come by these days.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to need to get a new computer just to play games on and save this one I'm on for everything else because I think the laptop is starting to hold me back. One thing at a time though. I just got a brand new 41" HD smart TV for my bedroom to play games on. Now I have to decide between buying an Xbox or playstation 4. My roomie said he can loan me his playstation 3 so no sense buying another one of those.  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

sapphyredragon

Anxious Spirit

11,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:14 pm
King IV

Came for the giggles.... Now interested in new Strategy Game. Dang it! As if I don't have enough games to play! lolol.

I hate Steam, but I absolutely LOVE strategy games. My Steam is sapphyrdragn. See? Steam is mean. It cuts off my username. gonk

I don't own Command and Conquer Red Alert 3, but it looks good and I like a fun challenge. Plus, when I told my boy that I was curious about it, he got super excited and said the Command and Conquer games are all good and that everyone compares them all to this one. Sooo, I guess I'm probably in. xp

Out of curiosity, what other games do you play? And do you play any IRL strategy games? biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:33 pm
sapphyredragon
King IV

Came for the giggles.... Now interested in new Strategy Game. Dang it! As if I don't have enough games to play! lolol.

I hate Steam, but I absolutely LOVE strategy games. My Steam is sapphyrdragn. See? Steam is mean. It cuts off my username. gonk

I don't own Command and Conquer Red Alert 3, but it looks good and I like a fun challenge. Plus, when I told my boy that I was curious about it, he got super excited and said the Command and Conquer games are all good and that everyone compares them all to this one. Sooo, I guess I'm probably in. xp

Out of curiosity, what other games do you play? And do you play any IRL strategy games? biggrin

l4d2
Gmod

are the main ones

pm me once you get C&C
and make sure you read the guide on how to get it onlnie  

King IV
Captain

The IV Group

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash