Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ MANGA
What Manga should I read?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jiveturkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:37 pm
I've only read Battle Royale, History's Greatest Kenichi, Feng Shen Ji (up-to-date) and One Punch Man (up-to-date). I want to read another action one with comedy parts like One Punch Man but not sure which one. Any help?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:42 pm
try:
Onepunch-Man (One)
Re:monster
Zhan Long
Tsuyokute New Saga
World Customize Creator
The New Gate
Overlord
Id
Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki
Immortal Regis
Gun x Clover

Most of them have OP main characters, like Onepunch-man but, not all of them have the comedy genre(sorry). For Onepunch-man (one), it's alot farther ahead in terms of chapters but, the art style is bad. trust me XD. If you want more, just ask.  

AzureSavant

5,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

cardgames13

Feral Cranberry

23,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 8:08 pm
If you don't mind a while of catching up, I would recommend gintama!
it starts off a bit slow but it fits the criteria for action and comedy! emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:44 pm
Action comedy:
One Piece
Gintama
Full Metal Panic!

Just comedy:
Genshiken
Welcome to the NHK
Again!!

The last two are funny, but can also be kinda depressing...  

Winniwyn

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Vaziane Wisp

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:57 pm
I usually read more horror related mangas but I've ran in to a few comedy and action ones that you might enjoy.
Monster x Monster:
I find it very interesting and its worth reading. Though in the first few chapters it might seem like it won't lead anywhere but I promise you that it will. It's building up to something so try checking it out.
Trace 2.0:
I ran in to the manga a few days ago and read all chapters in a matter of days. I find it very interesting and it does have its funny points. Not as much as Monster x Monster though but it's still funny. But it's mostly action. Give it a try.
One Piece:
Very much like Naruto and Fairy Tail (try reading this one as well if you haven't already), it's funny and doesn't lack in action or chapters. Give it a go. I highly recommend it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:40 pm
Try Ranma 1/2.. It's funny and you will really start loving the characters ^_^

If you like murder mysteries, Detective Conan is highly recommended (since i'm a hardcore fan myself) But its not completed so you have to read like hell to catch up..But still it's worth it!

If you are looking for a romantic story, Koizora is a must read..(I'll nearly cried at the ending, its really emotional T.T )
[It's got slight erotic parts in the story & the story is mature if you are fine with that]

Psst... If you like Yaoi you should try Seven Days...[Its completely clean]

I hope my suggestions helped! smile  

Ariel Edogawa

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:53 pm
100 % perfect girl and the first girl which are all romance dramas but they can get a little extreme at some points so just be prepared.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 2:21 am
Slave of the Magic Capital's Elite Troops is a really good manga. Sadly there is no official western release yet, so if you're like me and love to have the manga to hold then that sucks. But the series is pretty good. It's about a world where in these portals open from time time that lead to this other world full of monsters. Women are able to eat these fruits from it that given them powers and they are able to fight the monsters that come from it. A male ends in one of these units because he is able to help the captains of one of the units unilize her power to it's fullest. A power called Slave that lets her take control of a living thing and give it power for a short time. After the power is let up, she then haves to reward her "slave" with something befitting what they did while partly under her control. Yes, this is what her power is, her body moves on its own to respond to the deepest desire of what would make that person happy. So yeah, it leads to lots of fan service. Really well done fan service at that. So unless they go Interspecies Reviewers with it, I don't think an anime adaptation would really do the series justice. Regardless, that's my recommendation.  

biZaRE gUrL nEXT dOOr

✩ MANGA

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff