12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
RESEGAN
87%
 87%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zabuza_the_Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:23 pm
i think that thek lightning blade and resegan are both very good too hard too decide which one is better what do you think but i guess resegan is better than lightning blade  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:15 pm
Rasengan. Stated by Jiraiya, Rasengan is more powerful then Chidori, as said by Jiraiya. Also, in the episode (I think it was 105-106.) where it was the first Naruto vs. Sasuke, they had their jutsus pried into a water thing. At first, Sasuke took notice that Chidori had spouted a larger water hole in the front when he took his hand out. Out comes a bunch of water. Then, when he leapt down, he looked up after satisfaction, and there; Out CAME a POOL of water. (Came meaning it was already all out.) That was why little or no water came out of Naruto's tiny hole, the water was almost gone.

It was weird how the WHOLE BACKSIDE of the water thing had a HUMONGUS SIZED HOLE in it, dripping water. So there, point proven.

Second of all, this is a repeat thread. I mean like, click here if you don't believe me. God this was a long post.

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces