[PRP] Bush Life (Kahel x Terang)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image

The tangerine coloured hare was wiggling her way through some bushes, she was trying to get as deep into the greenery as she could. Early in the day Kahel had been hanging out near the edges of the bushes trying to catch a bit of sun, even it was only just on the tip of her nose, when a couple of lions walked by. Kahel was so scared that she didn't breath until they had walked by and ever since then she had been burrowing deep into the shrubs where she called home.

Finally getting to what she figured must be the middle the little hare sat back on her haunches. She was a tiny thing but it wasn't always easy maneuvering around in the bushes, she was sure that there were all manners of twigs and leaves stuck in her coat now, but she didn't care she felt safe here.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:57 pm
User Image

"That's my tail you're stepping on," an annoyed voice declared. It was somewhat puzzling to the voice's owner how such a thing had occurred because firstly, she was underneath a bush. Secondly, there was not a huge amount of space under said bush. And thirdly and most importantly, she was bright blue.

The snake tugged on her tail a bit, encouraging the orange hare to get off.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:11 am
When Kahel heard the voice she nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the a voice underneath the bushes with her. It wasn't often, or well ever that she ran into another living soul under the bush, particularly this deep. She stumbled backwards a little as the bright blue snake yanked her tail from beneath Kahel's paw.

"Oh oh I'm so sorry." Kahel exclaimed as she stumbled back and forth trying to get her feet back beneath her without getting caught on all the branches that surrounded her. Perhaps she had climbed too deep into the bushes this time. "I um I didn't see you." Kahel admitted, though how she missed a bright blue snake she wasn't sure, she generally didn't really look around for anyone else when she was under here.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:19 am
"Hmph." Failure to properly examine one's surroundings. It was a stereotypical trait of hares who were so quick to move that they didn't look around before they moved. Or maybe they did look around, but at the wrong places, more concerned with not being eaten.

On reflection, the snake could appreciate not wanting to be eaten. But that was still not an excuse for stepping on her tail.

"I noticed," she replied dryly. It was pretty damned obvious that the bright orange mammal hadn't meant to step on the bright blue reptile. Otherwise she wouldn't have been so surprised when Terang spoke up.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:18 pm
Kahel frowned, she hadn't meant to step on the snake, and the fact that it was still being so disgruntled about it upset the vibrantly coloured hare. Kahel shy by nature didn't really know what to do in this social situation, it being one of the only she had ever been in. It wasn't very common for her to run into someone else this deep in the shrubs.

"I uh well I really am sorry." she attempted her apology again hoping maybe the second time it would reach the snakes ears better. "My name is Kahel by the way." she offered her name in an attempt to make things a little more personal.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:57 am
"Terang," the snake replied, watching her generally unexpected companion. Twitching her head one way and the other, she looked out to see what was going on outside of the small-seeming bush. Nothing. No one.

"You know, this bush is a bit small for two." Or rather, for two who were awake. If she was sleeping, she might not notice so much. Or care. Regardless, they had two options: the first was for the hare to leave. The second was for both of them to leave.

The snake had no intention of resigning her bush to someone else, as silly as it sounded.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:43 am
Kahel was relieved when the snake offered its name in return. Her relief however was short lived as the next comment made made it clear that the snake was not interested in making a friend today.

Kahel frowned, she had always avoided social contact and now it was becoming abundantly clear as to why. She had thought perhaps meeting another small animal like herself an animal of prey would make things easier for her. This snake however was not a friendly sort.

Kahel shuffled her feet, she didn't exactly want to go out of the bushes into the open land what if the lions she had seen earlier where still around. The might even be hungry if they hadn't found food else where.

"I suppose I could move along." she said, her eyes sad. She began to look around trying to figure out which direction she should go. Out wasn't an option but it was becoming abundantly clear staying here wasn't an option either.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:23 am
"You certainly could," Terang replied without a scale of give in her. She'd been here first after all, and had no intention of surrendering her sleeping spot unless if it was to be lost to both parties.

Maybe that was a bit vengeful of her, but the snake didn't much care. It had been a rather nice nap too. Plus, the hare seemed to lack confidence. Which the reptile had in abundance.

To her eyes, there was only one good outcome for this whole day.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:46 pm
Kahel stood for about half a second, the snake was so cold so distant... she supposed it was part of being a reptile, Kahel hadn't met any others to prove her assumption wrong.

She didn't say anything else to the snake instead she turned and headed away, back into a thinner part of the bush where she would be able to see better. Usually she didn't want to be in light coverage as her orange pelt tended to stand out quite a bit.

Today had been a really crummy day first the lions now this snake, Kahel's desire to be along and away from anyone else just became stronger and stronger.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:59 pm
The snake watched patiently as the hare loped off, fading from sight far too slowly for her peace of mind, but at least the mammal was leaving. Unfortunately, she wasn't at all confident of her ability to recover her lost nap. The sun had passed its peak and it was no longer comfortably warm out. In fact, in a few sun-widths more, it would become quite cool as the glowing orb slipped beyond the horizon.

Stupid mammal.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas