.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Interest Check] Wedding in the West

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be interested in a Wedding ORP?
  Yes (just the wedding)
  Yes (during the winter festival)
  No
View Results

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:16 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

This thread is not exactly a traditional plot thread, but one made to gauge interest for a potential ORP surrounding Zhong Jilie and Mei Mu's wedding in the West House. ICly it's going to happen regardless and be a rather large affair, but OOCly, I wanted to see if anyone would even like an ORP for this event? It's been a while since there's been a wedding in the Tianxia and I've already spoken to Saf about hosting this. I don't think there'd be any prizes, maybe one, but don't count on there even being that one. This ORP would be more for the sake of having options to ORP as a pride with some of the new members and even older ones, more than anything else as all the houses would likely be able to attend.

If I opt for no ORP, I'll still be completing a SRP and be putting in a rumor post for the pair that people can definitely react to if they want, so either way your character can ICly have attended if you want!

Just let me know by posting in here if you'd be interested in something like this! Thank you~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:52 am
I would be interested. I need more Tianxia interaction for my two.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:21 am
I could offer my guys for this, yes :3 Probably Xuen/Dohzou, unless it is imperative that Sheng or Xun'lin come  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:34 am
I would be interested. I'd always like giving my Tianxians more rp time.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:11 am
I have one guy in the north house that I've never rp'd... Do the houses mingle at all? Because if they do I'm down for an ORP!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:12 pm
I'd be interested! Though I only have lions in the south house so I might not be able to participate.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces