Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Prove Yourself (Buru'Ju & Majanga)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:42 am
User Image

His faith is Daiyu was always tested. He could not ask for a more loyal follower. However her loyalty came at a cost. Never had he met someone so bent on annoying him. She never met it, he knew that, but he found himself scolding her again and again. He had thought he had gotten rid of her and his useless son. But instead she came back with a litter of cubs. If those cubs were as weak as she was, he would have gotten rid of all of them. The young cheetahs had surprised him though and he saw sparks of potential within them.

He was walking down the narrow path that led from his den down to the rest of the pride. As he walked, he could clearly see his pride members training hard. The pride was cut throat. Only the strong and clever could make it to the top. In the pride blood didn't matter. His son and grandcubs were in the pride, but they had to pull their own weight just like anyone else.

As he passed the sith training, he kept his eyes out for Buru'Ju. There was a mission he wanted to give to the young cheetah. He felt like he would be perfect for the job. One of his informants had told him about a jedi seer who had a habit of wandering off from time to time. She had the possibility of becoming a useful ally. Of course he needed someone to get her for him. He felt Buru'Ju would be the right sith for the job.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:38 pm
User Image
Buru was in the Sith training class. He was focused and working hard. A look of determination on his face. The young male cheetah knew that he was going places in life and thats what kept him motivated. He was okay with trampling a few others on his way but he knew that it was hard work that was going to get him to where he needed to be.

Buru was so focused on his training that he had nearly missed the Lord of the Sith walking by. Buru did his best to straighten his posture and do the exercises correctly. He wanted to be noticed by Majanga but he wanted to be noticed for the write reasons. He remained focused on the exercises but he kept his eyes trained on Majanga as he made his way through.

R4gn0r0k IV
I am so sorry it took so long! Was studying for an exam I had to write and my muse died, exam is over now so I am getting back into the saddle.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:33 pm
Majanga watch Buru perform his exercises. He stepped forward, interrupting the lesson. “Buru I need to speak with you privately.” He said. Without waiting, Majanga headed away from the training area. He kept going until he felt like they would have privacy. This mission had a lot of importance to it. He wanted it to go as smoothly as possible. If too many sith knew about it, they might try and interfere with Buru.

“I have a mission for you.” Majanga said when he was sure no one was around to ease drop. “This mission is rather special.”

He was sure that he didn’t need to make the mission any more appealing. It was rare for him to send a young sith on a mission. Regardless he wanted to make sure Buru understood that the mission was important. “I need you to go near the Jedi pride land.”

nessiaing
No worries!

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:31 pm
Buru couldn't contain his pride when Majanga singled him out in front of the whole training class. He was wrong he was excited he knew that there was no way that he was in trouble. No this was a very good thing, he knew that whatever was coming was a big deal.

"Lord Sith." Buru greeted Majanga after walking a distance away from anyone else. He wasn't concerned that anyone would try to follow him or listen in so he walked with he head held high, and didn't bother glancing back over his shoulder to ensure no one was there, he was far to proud for such behaviour.

When Buru heard that he was to go on a special mission he kept his composer, he was bubbling with excitement on the inside though. "A mission close to the Jedi pride land." he repeated as he digested the information.

"What can I do for you there?" he asked in a calm voice. He didn't want Majanga to know exactly how excited he was by all of this.

R4gn0r0k IV

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:08 pm
“I have reports of a young jedi padawan who could be a valuable asset to us. She is a young cheetah who has shown to have seer abilities.” The lord of the sith was always fascinated by those who had seer abilities, however he had never been able to capture one for the sith. This would be the perfect opportunity.

“Her name is Tsiana. My source has told me that she spends a lot of time outside the jedi pride.” She was also the padawan of one of his old apprentices, Drox. The fact that she was his padawan made his desire to turn her into a sith even greater.

Of course there was always a chance that she wouldn’t turn and stay loyal to the jedi way. If that was the case he was sure that her seer abilities would still make her useful. “I need you to capture her as discretely as possible. I do not want her disappearance to lead back to us. We do not need the jedi breathing down our necks. Do you think this is a mission I can trust you with?”

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:50 am
The green cheetah felt a smile grow on his lips as the sith master told him of the job at hand. A young female cheetah with the gift of sight. He was mildly worried that perhaps the female would see him coming and be able to deflect him. Buru didn't know too much about how the gift of sight worked having never met anyone with it but he knew that it would be a strong asset for the pride to have.

"I am definitely up for the job Master." Buru told the lion with a nod. He looked over his shoulder back towards the training group. Moments ago he was one of them but now he was going out on a mission, this was the first step to moving up in the ranks, making a name for himself. He already began thinking through ideas of how he could capture the female without anyone suspecting the sith's. He wondered if perhaps he could woo her away with a false sense of romance, he had heard that young females could be very susceptible to romance... though Buru wasn't sure he had a romantic bone in his body.

"When do I leave?" Buru asked Majanga.

R4gn0r0k IV

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:53 pm
Majanga was pleased with the eagerness of the young cheetah. “Very good. You may leave whenever you feel you are ready. One of the obstacles you might have to face is the padawan’s master. I would be surprised if he left her side. I will do my best to have him distracted, to make your task easier. The last thing we want is for the jedi to follow you back here.”

He needed this capture to work. It would be the first step toward putting the jedi in their place and having the sith reign over them.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:10 am
Buru nodded in understanding. "I will be careful. I will not make it known that I am a sith." he said smiling. Buru had never left the pride and he wasn't sure what it would be like out in the rogue lands but the cheetah was confident that he could do all that his master asked of him, though he was a little nervous. He did his best to hide his concerns though.

"Is there anything else I need to know before I depart?" he asked. He was already itching to go. He knew he shouldn't leave to eager he didn't want to bumble this all up.

R4gn0r0k IV
Sorry for the delay

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:09 pm
“Good. You can set off as soon as you have all the supplies you feel like you will need.” Majanga felt confident in the young cheetah’s ability. It would seem that he did not inherit Daiyu’s uselessness.

“One last thing. If worst comes to worst and you are caught, make sure that you keep your mouth shut, no matter what they threaten to do to you. The Jedi are soft and their threats are weak, but regardless they could have some sort of tricks to try and make their prisoners talk. Our secrets must remain in our pride.” He looked at the cheetah straight in the eyes. “I am giving you this chance to earn my trust. If you do this mission well you will be rewarded.”

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:09 am
nessiaing
Buru's eyes were filled with pride. He was very excited to be heading out on his very own mission. He tried to keep a calm exterior though as he didn't want to seem like and over zealous young'in.

"My lips are sealed, I will take the secrets of the Sith to my grave if I have to." Buru said, though he of course very much hoped it would never come to that.

"I will find out on my return." Buru said with a nod. Without another word Buru turned from Majanga. He did not return to his training class though he went with his head held high to collect the supplies he would need for his mission. He couldn't wait to get out to the rogue lands, to prove his worth and earn Majanga's trust. He was going to go far in the pride he could already feel it.

R4gn0r0k IV
Fin. If you wouldn't mind I would love if you could start the next rp up with Buru and the female he is capturing

nessiaing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff