[OPEN] ACTUALLY Back (UPDATED AGAIN 04.18.15) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:24 pm
Hey, hey, hey...

So, I haven't been here in five years. I can't remember what I was doing, I'm not sure what's changed, but I want to get back into this! So if you recognize anybody, if we have a plot we left off, if you have a family or a mate, or a pride (or ex-pride) and you want to pick up, tell me!

Also looking for new stuff, so if you see someone and I have them marked for looking for new stuff, THEN LET'S DO SOME NEW STUFF!

UPDATED WITH NEW CHARACTERS AND NEW PLOTS 04.18.15  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:56 pm
Prides!

Bahari'mtoto Pride

User Image

Name: Wacheza
Pride: Bahari'mtoto Pride
Looking for New Stuff?:
- Wacheza was washed away during the tsunami while rescuing his son Asho. I wouldn't mind some back-rp's of him trying to find his way home/his return.
- Wacheza is also a healer by trade so he can help out anyone who was injured in the tsunami
Personality: Wacheza is kinda like a Buddhist monk. He's calm, collected, likes to meditate, and he's good for advice if you have a young'un who needs a mentor!

User Image

Name: Asho
Pride: Bahari'mtoto Pride
Looking for New Stuff?:
-He's a healer, so anyone who was injured in the tsunami could go to him
-Looks like he probably has a mate on lock down, so no mates/flings
-Friends/family rp!
Personality: Worships his dad. He's still getting over the tsunami, he's a bit naive and tries to be very calm collected and monk-like, but doesn't really have the patience for it. Has a bit of PTSD and water makes him nervous since his dad saved him from drowning (and Asho then thought he died).

Firekin

User Image

Name: Jua'Mwiba
Pride: Firekin
Looking for New Stuff?: Yes!
- Not looking for mates
- Family or pride rp!
Personality: Based on Spike from BtVS. Fill in the rest.

User Image

Name: Jahanumkoka'Nduli
Pride: Firekin
- Mates? Flings? Pride rp? Like literally anything.
Personality: Jahan is essentially a big teddy bear who also enjoys hitting things really hard in the face. He's friendly, easy going, and moreso a lover than a fighter. Or really, a lover who REALLY loves to fight.
He can seem like a bit of an idiot when you first meet him, but he's very perceptive when it comes to body language.

User Image

Name: Vanya
Pride: Rogue - former Demon Hunter, heading towards Firekin
- Firekin JRP
- Mates
- Pride RP
Personality: Tough as nails ex-demon hunter. Loud, daredevilish and trouble and a half.

Ela'wadiyi

User Image

Name: Oya
Pride: Ela'wadiyi - Earth Clan
- Family RP
- Clan RP
Personality: Fussy and mothering

User Image

Name: Aya
Pride: Ela'wadiyi - Earth Clan
Looking for New Stuff?:Yes!
- Mate (I'd rather she stay with the Earth Clan but I'm open as long as she doesn't leave the pride)
- Family/Clan rp!
Personality: A hunting protegee, Aya spent a lot of her time off in the woods alone, left to her own devices. She's a bit awkward and not used to being around other lions.

Stormborn

User Image

Name: Gavivi
Pride: Stormborn (Soon) - former Gerudo
Looking for New Stuff?: Yes! Involved in War of Blood
- Members of the Reavers for her to hang out with
- Mate, maybe? She's devoted to her new Captain but everyone needs some fun
- Fights
- Thralls she can nab?
- Viking stuff
Personality: Gavivi is an excellent lackey. Almost twice the size of most lions, she's big, likes to hit things, and is about as smart as a brick. Want a girl with not much by way of brains and a ton of brawn? Gavivi's here.

User Image

Name: Isqesis
Pride: Stormborn (Soon) - former Gerudo
Looking for New Stuff?: Yes! Involved in War of Blood
- Flings
- Probably no mate for a while when it comes to her
- Viking stuff
- Reaver fun
- Hanging out with her new crew?
Personality: Gavivi's daughter, Issy isn't as big, but she's faster and smarter. Where she smells profit, she'll go. Selfish, tough, and a tease, Issy will dance around her opponents until they collapse from exhaustion. She fights dirty.

Other Prides

User Image

Name: Hifadhi - Pepo
Pride: Aka'mleli Pride
Looking for New Stuff?: Pretty much literally anything!
- Hifadhi is not fertile due to age, but I wouldn't mind him having someone he can be lovey-dovey with? Or even kids to teach how to fight. Just stuff to do.
- Pepo is fertile, so I wouldn't mind finding a mate or a fling for him!
Personality: Former captain of the guard, present grumpy old man.
Pepo is his partner, often frustrated with a certain grumpy old man.

User Image

Name: Kirtana
Pride: Nchi'mahadhi Lands
Looking for New Stuff?: Yes! Anything!
Personality: Blank slate, send help

Rogue Lions

User Image

Name: Moto’Inzi
Pride: Rogue - formerly Dawn Walker
- Pride?
- Mate?
- Friends!
- Inzi isn't violent or cruel by any means, so I'd rather not get involved with any fights or judgmental prides. She loves everyone equally.
Personality: SUPER hyper happy go lucky and a little ADHD

User Image

Name: Ptah
Pride: Rogue - formerly Dawn Walker
- Pride?
- Anything? Ptah wants to be a heroic figure but also suffers from hating pretty much everyone. That'll make flings or mates tricky, but not impossible.
Personality: A wannabe hero with a short temper, despite his best effort.

User Image

Name: Falk
Pride: Rogue
- Mate? Fling? I dunno. Stuff.
- Probably no pride for this wanderer
- He could use someone who can actually TELL the stories he knows, because he has the charisma of an angry lobster.
Personality: Falk is a seer (and a lousy one) who'd like to find out more about the gods. Mainly he wants to catalog their stories for mythology... he's also not a very good storyteller. He would likely make a better warrior than a bard, but he's not really interested in fighting.

User Image

Name: Riowarr
Pride: Rogue - former Matembezi'wasakaji
Personality: Blank slate, send help!

The Violent Criminal Division

User Image

Name: Eztil
Pride: None
- Flings, but keep in mind he's not very nice. Not violent, mind you, but he'll be happy to take advantage of someone naive.
- Mate? Now, again, he's not nice. Anyone sticking around with either have to be a partner in crime, or someone he felt he could perform a long-con on and ditch when he got bored.
-Cons. Eztil is happiest when someone is getting screwed over.
Personality: Eztil is a guy who likes to take advantage of others so he can take the easy way out. Manipulative and an excellent liar, he's a great arch-villain as long as you don't ask him to fight.

User Image

Name: Xiuhcoatl (And Jengo)
-Mates? Flings? Prides? I've always loved Xiuh and he has pretty much nothing to do.
-Lions or other creatures who have had encounters with Eztil. Xiuh doesn't like him, and he's more than happy to help anyone in the same boat.
- Jengo (the rabbit) saved Xiuh's life, so anyone who wants to pick a fight pretty much just needs to try and hurt the bunny. They'll then have a giant green muscle-lion to fight.
- Jengo is looking for a mate! Anyone looking for protection from a not-so-jolly-green-giant who is small, fuzzy, and a bunny lady is more than welcome!
Personality: Big, tough, not terribly smart, Xiuh has a bone to pick with Eztil (See above). He's also shy when it comes to ladies... but not when it comes to hitting things really hard.
Jengo is a chatty, and a bit obsessed with building the perfect den (and needs a family who will move into it), and very aware that he has a giant bodyguard.

User Image

Name: Giza’Vermaak
- Family rp? I know she has a lot of them around!
- Anyone need to hire a torturer?
- No flings or mates
Personality: Giza likes to torture things to death. No way around it. She's a torture-for-hire though, so if you want information she'll get it for you... just not very nicely. She's essentially Ramsay Snow in lady form.

User Image

Name: Faizah
- Fights
- Mates, though it'd either have to be someone who likes violence as much as she does OR someone who was willing to be her underling/her manager so she maybe stops killing potential clients.
- Flings
Personality: Faizah is a nasty mercenary like her mom. Exchange goods for her services and she probably won't kill you. Need someone dead? She'll make it happen. The main trick is to catch her on a good day because she's not a very social critter and there's a 50/50 chance on her just killing you because she's bored.  

demonstration_evil

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:01 pm
Former Binadamu Leopards

I'm just getting back in the swing of things but the Binadamu was a pride I really loved so I might have these leopards start their own Roman Empire at some point, so just be aware of that if you like the look of them.

User Image

Name: Atia
- Family RP
- Any leopards interested in a potential new pride
Personality: Atia is a nasty political fiend who is a mix of the Queen of Thorns from Game of Thrones and Francis from House of Cards. She is not a nice leopard.

User Image

Name: Augustus "Irons"
- Mate? Augustus is tough as nails and any perspective lady would also have to make it past his mom
- Family RP
Personality: Augustus is as his nickname suggests: Hard and brittle as iron. In theory if a new pride started up, he'd be the one Atia put in charge after she died. He's not as charismatic, but he gets stuff done and doesn't screw around when it comes to the safety of his friends and family.

User Image

Name: Octavian
- Flings! Both with and without cubs. Octavian is an "I'll try anything once except incest and folk dancing" kind of leopard, so he'll go for almost anything
- Family RP
- Fights, I guess? He's a tough leopard, and he's also someone who would hit on a lady (or guy) whose mate is right there and then suggest a threesome. Obviously, that doesn't sit well with everybody
- Hybrids. Like I said, Octavian's cool with just about everything sharing his den... but Atia is NOT. She will not be pleased if hybrid cubs were to come of a union, and would likely drive off any lady who brought them by.
- Cubs. Octavian wouldn't be a good dad by any means, but he wouldn't be hostile at all. He'd do his best to be good to any little ones running around... though that'd likely just involve a pat on the head.
Personality: Octavian does not share Augustus' stern and powerful attitude, and he also lacks his mother's political savvy. He has his uses though. He's a tough as nails soldier who defends his family to the death... but he is easily distracted by a pretty face and a nice rump, as it were. He likes the ladies. And the men. And other leopards. And lions. And cheetahs. And hey why not wild dogs, they have a kind of interesting look, right? And hey birds are pretty hot with all the flying and the... etc.

User Image

Name: Servilla
- Mate? Servilla's politically savvy and dangerous though, so she's more than willing to pick an advantageous mate than someone she actually loves.
- Flings? As previously stated, Servilla is most likely to take a mate for political purposes (especially if I get my act together to make a pride), but I'd love for her to find someone (male or female) who she could actually fall in love with. TRAGEDY IS GREAT.
- Family RP
- Any back rp with her parents/siblings
Personality: When her mother and father bailed on the Binadamu (in part because of Atia), Servilla decided to stay. She shares Atia's political smarts, and desire for power... but she has another advantage that most of her family lacks. Servilla is a seer, and a pretty powerful one, using her powers to great advantage, in part by keeping them relatively secret so no one knows what she can do. Her grandmother, however, is well aware and sees Servilla as a potential new Cesar.

Wild Dogs

User Image

Name: Malaika
- Pack? Friends?
Personality: Looking to start a slave rebellion? She's your girl. Mallie is a rebel without a cause who really wants to help protect the innocent/free the slaves/etc.

User Image

Name: Odgerel
Pride: Rogue - former Peke Na
Personality: BLANK SLATE SEND HELP

Cheetahs

User Image

Name: Usingizi
- Mates?
- Flings?
- Races?
Personality: Big dumb jock - but a sweetie at heart. He's kind of like the "bro" you meet at a football game who is more than happy to help you change your car tire and buy you a beer as long as you like the same team he does.

User Image

Name: Batzorig
- Mates?
- Flings?
- Assist on a personality?
Personality: He's a blank slate so we'll see how this goes I guess...?

Hyenas

User Image

Name: Morpheus and Kondono
- Mate? Fling? Pack? Like literally anything. For both Morpheus and Kondono.
Personality: A logical hyena and a bubbly several. They solve crimes. (Okay not really)

User Image

Name: Viva
Pride: Rogue, formerly Amani'Kikundi
- Anything!
Personality: Blank slate, send help  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:42 pm
Hiiii sooo I'm totally still up for Akai/Wacheza forever. When you were gone the Bahari had a metaplot with a tsunami, and Wacheza was assumed lost to it. :9 Sooo Akai's been just hanging out in Bahari with the kiddos, since she's always loved Wacehza best. <3 They have two grandkids now too smile  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:48 pm
I've got 2 former demon-hunters who are Rogues currently:

User Image

And

User Image

After the pride essentially fell into ruin, Hekima escaped with his nephew, Sungara. Hekima has protected the boy the best he can despite having a severe limp in his front right paw. Sungara is not a fighter in the least, and is more of a healer. But he's skittish and distrustful of many now.

I also have a few other interesting characters:

User Image

Semele, child of the god Valetudo'Sero. Sweet girl, but also has a taste for the sight in a bad way. It's like a drug to her, and when she comes off something strong she gets a bit mean. Like an addict going out of withdrawal.

User Image

Odysseus. Former demon, still an a*****e. After the demons fell, he took to simply tormenting whatever was out there and taking whatever he wanted. He has the capability, so he just does it.

User Image
Kidogo'mwanamizi, also known as Ogi. She was also a former demon. She never really felt like a demon, but she's not exactly a good child either. She's just not whatever they imagined themselves to be.

User Image

Kichaa'noga, also known as ChaCha. She as raised in the harem pride, and escaped from them. She left behind a child friend/sweetheart in the Ukuuchu'wafalme, but then ended up finding him again in the Ela'wadiyi, but this time with a mate. She's a cheerful kid, and a scout. She runs fast as the wind and talks just as fast. She is very protective of her home now, and doesn't know that her old pride was torn apart. She still fears they'll come after her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:05 am
Safaia
Hiiii sooo I'm totally still up for Akai/Wacheza forever. When you were gone the Bahari had a metaplot with a tsunami, and Wacheza was assumed lost to it. :9 Sooo Akai's been just hanging out in Bahari with the kiddos, since she's always loved Wacehza best. <3 They have two grandkids now too smile

OOOOH METAPLOT YAY. We should totally do a thing. AKAI/WACHEZA FOR LIFE. PM me?  

demonstration_evil

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:14 am
hibi-tea
I've got 2 former demon-hunters who are Rogues currently: -snip-

Yes good! If you wanna maybe have our former demon hunters hang out that'd be cool? Xinavane and Bui are both likely to be protective of any former pridemates, and they're both warrior types, so they could also get in fights with demons if you want.

Falk could be fun with Semele since he's looking for other seers/Gods for his mythology collection. He's also a socially awkward kind of jerk so that could be fun between them yelling at each other?

For Cha Cha, Oya or Aya could be fun? Aya has zero character right now so friends could be good  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:02 am
Oh MAN where to begin... Besides a big huge "Welcome back!" xd

For your Bahari:

I have... A lot of Bahari lol First a couple your boys may know from before the wave:

User Image

Mahatma'kanja is still hanging around, still being the dudebro he's always been. He'll be happy to see Wacheza and son, and be happy to introduce them to one of his own sons!

User Image

Chafuko'dimbwi is also still around, enjoying life by the sea ~ And with less tidal waves to freak her out, she's more than pleased xD

As for new faces... 5 lions... xD; Just ask if you want to see them ~

For Moto'inzi... She's got a sister off in the Nergui(And if she's still in the Dawn Walker lands, she should see her again soon-ish!), and a niece in the Shrine Keepers!

User Image

User Image  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:24 pm
Andranis
Oh MAN where to begin... Besides a big huge "Welcome back!" xd

-snip-

Thank you thank you!!

I love the Bahari so I am totally game for stuff there! Wacheza got listed as "lost" during the tidal wave, so he'll be making a comeback as "hey so I'm not dead!" shortly. I'd love to start rping Asho with some pridemates, so if you're good for me trying to sort out his personality with one of those two that'd be fun!

Also, yay siblings! Yeah, if Inzi could rp with her sister or with her niece I'd love too. She's my baby and I want to sort out what happened to her family haha (I don't know what I'm going to do with Ilori yet. He's around for fatherly/grandfatherly rp potentially though)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:53 pm
For Zariel and your rogues

If your interested, I'm looking for members for my I/T pride Indlovukati. They are female dominated and their culture revolves loosely around martial art values. I am looking for females and males to join. Any guys would have to get used to the idea of not being fighters and letting the ladies run things.  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:14 am
Sure, I'll take a look!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:18 am
Will properly poke when I'm not at work but I WILL THROW SO MANY SOA AT YOU DEMO.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:28 am
Das Tor
Will properly poke when I'm not at work but I WILL THROW SO MANY SOA AT YOU DEMO.

WAHOO!
I also think my last hyena is actually the child of one of yours? (I have no idea I forget so much of what was going on haha)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:54 am
He is indeed! We could RP them later?  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:40 pm
demonstration_evil

Would your Uzingizi be up for a spar or a race with my leotah Lume? He needs his RP count up.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff