Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[SRP] Excitable Environments (Makoto/Iesha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:32 am
User Image

Iesha ******** loved babies.

The more she thought about it, the more she found that the babies didn't even necessarily have to be cubs. She was an avid fan of pups, chicks, tadpoles; what have you. Spending more time in the rogue lands gave her more chances to see said babies when the mothers allowed her, but it also meant that she had to give up her post as Cubsitter. It was probably better this way, anyway. The Firekin mothers hadn't exactly been climbing over each other to have her as a family sitter anyway.

Knowing her "father" and his c**k, though, meant that Iesha would soon have little half-siblings running around in no time. That was just as good as anything, really. It gave her a chance to coddle something that wasn't some grumpy a** red male (take your pick - she traveled with two). Now what she needed was a good, solid meal and somewhere warm to nap. Luckily for Iesha, her senses picked up the trail of a fresh kill and found a nice little cheetah who kindly ran the ******** away when she chased it. A kill was still a kill, no matter whom she stole it from.

The only problem now? A rather large, rather dark lioness who had caught onto the fresh meat as quickly as she had. It made Iesha cautious, but it didn't take away from her insane grin, "Step off grandma, you could stand to lose the weight anyway!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:38 am
User Image

Curling her lip, Makoto snarled back, "Do yourself a favor and take your diseases elsewhere. Whatever plague you've brought with you I've no intention on catching once I've claimed my meal." The other lioness looked ill; she had a manic gleam in her eyes that spoke of a fighter who had little in the way of self-preservation. Makoto knew this type to be a berserker. She would likely pick a fight with anything that moved, and scrap until she died with little regard to her own suffering. It was a disease as strong as any other, and one that Makoto would rather steer clear of.

As she moved closer she saw the red lioness stand, and advance. It seemed she wasn't going to escape this one. "You're truly mad if you think you can take me."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:39 am
Once Iesha saw the other female drop into a defensive stance she bolted. Where once her steps had been awkward and driven on sole passion, they were now as tough as the sands she had raced on. Her muscles pooled within her, springing for the attack she scoured against Makoto's left flank.

She pulled no punches; blood seeped down the other females leg. Iesha laughed and bounced out of immediate view. "Do you still think you can take me? Seriously? You're outmatched." Iesha was no fool and she could see the muscular build this lioness carried. However, she was far too reserved to prove any sort of a real challenge to someone of her caliber. "I'll say it again; step off. Do it now and I'll let you walk away."

Painted Moose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:43 am
A deep roar came from Makoto that ended on a snarling hiss. She hadn't expected the other lioness to be so blood thirsty this early on, and it was clear she was dealing with insanity incarnate.

When she moved to strike against her it was too slow, and her claws only hit air. The former Elite Guard had to force herself not to grind her fangs. "Stop running your mouth, and concentrate on your opponent. Just because you've brought first blood does not mean that the victory is yours!" She bellowed. Even as she moved she noticed that Iesha was unconsciously (or perhaps even consciously) protecting her find. This was going to be a hard one.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:47 am
She sneered and side stepped the pathetic attack. Iesha's dark paws shifted easily on the solid earth, moving around pools of blood and fur to a better striking zone. The way she danced around Makoto was enough to properly disorient the irritated lioness. I need to end this quick before all of her noise brings the boys over. There was no way in hell Iesha was sharing this with them.

From the front this time, she struck out, swiping her jagged claws against Makoto's chest. It was a lighter move in that it didn't have the force of her previous attack, but it brought blood all the same. "Does that mean that I can run my mouth now? Or should I wait for third blood?"

At this point Iesha was starting to think that there was no fun in this lioness whatsoever. She was all form and bluster; had she actually hit Iesha then bone may have shattered, but as it was, she actually had to make a hit first.

Painted Moose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:08 am
Makoto was growing frustrated. Her vision ran crimson as she let out an irritated roar, and took the hit. There was no way she could have side stepped it in time; it looked as if in terms of speed this lioness had her beat.

"Shut. the. ********. up."

She moved out of Iesha's strike zone, buying her some much needed time to catch her breath. This was turning out badly, but the fight wasn't over yet. Not by a long shot.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:25 pm
"How about I ******** you up instead? Or just ******** you - if I wasn't so sure you'd bite me, I would try for both." She laughed. Iesha bounced on the pads of her paws, growing more riled up as the battle continued. The longer she fought the more she seemed to lose reason, and she became a bundle of flying fury.

It was something the Firekin had worried over, but out here she could play for as long as she wanted. Physical pain was nothing compared to the rush she got tearing down opponents. When she rushed the larger lioness, the distance was enough to cause her paw to swipe through empty air, leaving her vulnerable.

Aww ********>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:28 pm
Taking Iesha's momentary slip up as an opportunity, Makoto rushed her. With a large paw she thwacked Iesha's head with all the fury that had built up in the fight. She may have been interested in females, but this one wasn't work the dirt on the bottom of her paws! Let alone her mercy.

Her claws racked through red fur, and pulled out chunks of flesh coated in black mane. She roared her pleasure, moving in to push the assault to the next level.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:32 pm
Iesha's roar of pain borderlined a shriek. Blood ran in torrents down her face, standing out against her darker fur. For a moment she was too dizzy to move properly and made a half assed swipe at Makoto to warn her off. If she survived the blood loss, then there would be one helluva scar later.

Shouldn't have...flirted... She'd just been playing around! Was there no fun left in the world? Groaning, Iesha set her maw in a grim frown and tried to stand her ground. Her stance wasn't as easy going as it had been earlier and spoke more of physical hurt than anything else.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:37 pm
The moment she saw the color drain from Iesha, Makoto regretted using her full strength. "Are you...are you alright?" She questioned, moving closer only to have the red lioness growl at her. Setting her mouth in a firm frown, the black lioness just watched as the red lioness stumbled up her, slipping in the puddles of her own blood. It was pathetic and worrying all at once.

"Stop - you need to rest now. This fight is over. You can't even see straight." She moved closer to help assist, only to have Iesha wave her off and stumble in the process.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:49 pm
"I can see all six of you just fine!" Iesha snapped. She felt nauseous and was surprised her guts hadn't come up when the wound got worse. Feeling herself lurch, she fought down the urge to gag. It was an action that made Makoto give her space at least.

She wobbled around to what she thought was attacking distance, when in reality it was some odd feet away from her. Iesha's eyes threatened to roll back into her head but she stood strong. "I'll...as soon as you stop spinning I'll kick your a**. Just watch me."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:00 am
Makoto snorted and backed off to the side. Iesha was stumbling around enough to cause her to be dizzy. "Would you just sit your a** down!"

As if on command Iesha dropped down into a squat, but before Makoto could compliment her on the obedience she fell over completely. Feeling a little more than guilty, she made her way over to find the lioness unconscious, but still breathing. Thankfully.

"You're such a pain." Meal forgotten for the moment, Makoto moved Iesha just enough so she wouldn't drown on the blood coming from her head. Using what little healing knowledge she had, she stripped the haedband from the lioness and tied it as a bandage instead. It would soak it through, but she was lucky she wasn't dead at this point.

Guess I'm stuck here for the night. As much as she wanted to, she wouldn't leave while Iesha was still prone, so Makoto settled in for a long one.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces