Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:37 am
Check out the official IT!

Hi guys!

So here's one an idea of mine- a Wolf's Rain based Wild dog pack!

I was thinking that they would be open only to canines (meaning no hyenas, they aren't canids.) They wouldn't have a particular pack lands, as they wander in search of Paradise. They would believe that only Wild Dogs/canines could find it, as they believe their kind to be the original life forms- all others are derived from them and have forgotten their origins.

They could also search for lunar flowers, I suppose?

Just a shot in the dark, especially since I don't feel like I could run the pack alone- I would definitely need other people to take off with it, which I understand is a stretch. I was wondering if maybe the idea struck anyone else as cool? We could make a real pack IT if it seems like something people are interested in. :3

Post away?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:43 am
Never seen it, familiar with the story, I'm intrigued and wish to know more. ouo  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:48 am
Yes please!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:53 am
I strongly encourage you to watch it- IT'S SO GOOD.

Wolf's Rain in ((my horrible)) summary: It's set kind of in, what seems to me, the world long after the cold war if the soviets had won. It's a world in decay, ruled by royal families who feud with one another. Food and resources are scarce to the common man. The world itself is dying- most places are covered in snow (which obviously wouldn't be able to be the case here.) Wolves are said to have gone extinct 200 years prior, but they learned through some magic how to mimic human shape, and they live in isolated packs either in the cities or the countryside.

The story focuses around 4 main wolves who band together to find Paradise. All we know is from a forbidden book, the book of the Moon, which claims that all life evolved from wolves, and that when the world was ending, only the wolves could find paradise, apparently by following a trail of Lunar Flowers (a rare but obviously special flower.) ((I'm a bit rusty on the show, haven't watched the whole thing in a while, so I may be missing some of the details here.)) All the wolves know is instinctual. Many other wolves try to find Paradise, most have grown old or bitter about it, and few believe in it anymore. But most hold a deep-rooted hope underneath it all.

Anyway, our 4 wolf heroes go on an adventure through the end of the world to find Paradise. I won't say anymore because, should you choose to go watch this AWESOME anime, I would hate to spoil it. It's so wonderful. ~26 Episodes I think. Fun fact: Animated (I think, or at least designed by) the same guy who animated Cowboy Bebop, and the music is pretty kickass sweet.  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:05 pm
Oooooooh my gosh, this totally sounds awesome! emotion_kirakira Wolf's Rain is a great series (for both their manga and anime, despite how the two differ.) I was lucky enough to get Blue in a different guild (Jokoa) and gosh golly, seeing her (or any of the characters) would just be so lovely. 3nodding

I'm on board for this idea!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:08 pm
I have Tsume, EDIT: but last I checked none of the others are claimed, and I don't plan on trying for any of the others, so people could get cosplays of them too, if they wanted.

But of course, all WDs would be welcome to join. (And canine familiars, I think, would be good? Maybe other familiars? IDK.)

But maybe lions could kind of replace humans, as they're the predominant species in the shop. (Obviously the dogs wouldn't be able to shapeshift. XDDD)

Yeah, I like the manga too. I think I consider the anime more canon, but both are really good. 8DDD  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:32 pm
UM I would be all over getting a Toboe.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:38 pm
Looks like someone's already got a Kiba… He'd be welcome to join! XDDD
@Kali: That would be awesome! 8DD  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:40 pm
I am totally wanting in on this omgomg. -has an old old Wolf's Rain OC from a defunct shop-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:08 pm
Lol. Wolfs Rain OCs. My first RP Characters. xD

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:50 am
This is awesome, if I had a rogue WD, it would be in this pride  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:22 pm
So I'm getting the feeling that if I tossed up a legit polished interest thread we'd get quite a bit of interest, or at least enough members to start a nice RPing group. I'll toss something together over the next few weeks.

If anyone has any ideas/suggestions/complaints/anything, please post it here! Also if you'd be interested in co-owning it… XDDD  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:50 pm
*earperk, shall keep an eye on this* At its core elements, a nomadic moon-worshipping pride could be quite interesting.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games