Flower Power - Jani-cheza x Taime'sooja

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:52 pm
The mid-morning was muggy, it had rained over night and Jani-cheza was on a mission.
The cheetah hoped - less than gracefully - teetering on her left side and then her right from rock to rock near a small watering hole. The rain had caused the water to flood past the shallow end. She was trying to reach the water hyacinths that were being pushed out, some had already gone under the water.

She hummed a little song to herself as she moved trying to come up with a way to reach them before the water completely consumed them. They were one of her favorites and only recently had they appeared in this watering hole. They bobbed just out of reach.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:32 am
User Image
Taime had woken up early surprised by the heat and how it was effecting him. Taime had been born in the swamps, but raised more so in the mountains. The mountains always seemed to have cool crisp air and Taime had become quite use to it. When he had left the mountains there wasn't much that Taime thought he was going to miss, but it turned out the crips air was on the top of the list.

It was the lack of cool air that drove Taime to a waterhole, already feeling parched after walking through the thick muggy air. He dipped his head for a cool drink only noticing the cheetah hopping from rock to rock after getting his fill of water, he sat back on his haunches with his head cocked to the side watching her go.

Tisiphone
If you tag me in your reply I will likely tag you back faster, I am TERRIBLE at checking my open rps for tags

nessiaing

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:07 pm
nessiaing
Oh, okay!

Wrinkling her nose, Miss Jani-cheza just knew she was going to be able to reach those flowers and save them from the rising waters. She wiggled her toosh and stretched out the length of her petite body.

...Only to find herself tumbling head over rump into the water. She giggled and reached out a paw trying to scoop up one of the evasive flowers. She was still determined to complete her little mission.

Laughing in the shallow water and covered head to tail she splashed noisily attempting to rescue her flowers. The pale cheetah froze, noticing the neon maned lion looking at her.

"Ummm..Hi there?" she blushed and looked down watching as one of the precious hyacinths floated into the water.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:28 am
The black and green lion couldn't help but laugh when the cheetah went tumbling into the water. When she came up from the water laughing he smiled at least she was having a good time of it. When she turned and saw him standing there he swallowed back his laughs afraid that she might be insulted by her laughing at her.

He studied her, she was like no other cheetah that he had seen before, with what appeared to be a flower on her head. "I am sorry to laugh my lady. Your commitment to getting the flower was impressive." he told her. He hoped that she was up for some company, he hadn't seen anyone since he had left his pride and seeing another living soul was nice.

Tisiphone

nessiaing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces