Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:51 pm
The sun hung overhead, a little more warm than Alrue might have preferred. Because of the heat, she'd been trying to keep inside the dens. Letting the stone shelter keep the heat from her body. However where she wasn't particularly fond of the idea of heat stroke, she was also unable to sit still for too long. She frowned, looking at her paws as she debated her options. The stone was cool against her belly. It was the den she'd taken after she'd been able to leave her mother's care. She was not far from Rime, but sometimes Ali found the den just a little too big for just herself. It made her feel doubly lonely.

Pensive blue eyes stared outside, the heat making it look as if the air was rippling. She could hear the locusts and other bugs all around her and it made her feel even hotter. She supposed others had it worse, some were black as night.. But while her pelt was masterful at hiding in the sand... It did little to keep her cool.

"Thought I'd find you here.." Came the voice. It was suave, and she knew who it was immediately. She peered upwards, the blue eyes that had been looking at the ripples of heat, landing on the male. Pink Panther was a large, well muscled lion. Handsome as could be, and she'd found herself flirting with him quite frequently.

"You did, aye? So you were seekin' me out then?" She asked, trying to keep from sounding too hopeful but pretty sure she was failing miserably. She flicked her ears back.. For a corsair she was a terrible flirt..

"Mm. Mayhaps. Now that I'm here though.." He said, inviting himself into the shadows of the den. He walked a few feet from her, and smiled as she sat up, keeping just a little distance between them.

"After all this time, ye still be afraid of me. I don't know if I should be takin' that as a compliment... or an insult." He asked, a brow arching high as he stared at her. He was much like his father, a dominant soul who did what it was he chose to do. It was why the pride had appealed to him so.. It was why he had stayed when every other member of his family had deserted him.

He was pretty sure he'd never forgive any of them for it either.

"I'm not afraid of you." She rolled her eyes, and a small grin came over her muzzle. "Ye just got a wee bit close for my comfort." Her ears flicked back again. Oh she was doing terribly at this.

Thankfully Panther cared little about what it was she was saying. Just as he normally did. Females did little to keep his interest in terms of conversation. Though he'd give it to Ali that she was the one female he actually would listen to from time to time. No, he was usually letting his heterchromatic eyes dance upon her form. Using conversation as a guise to keep her in his presence.. More time to look upon her perfect form.

"Well, I'm bored, and judging by your.. completely boring past time at the moment.." He said, motioning with a paw in a circle. Sleeping was incredibly boring. There were far more fun things to do.. Things he'd enjoy with her but he wasn't liable to push it too hard right now. Seduction was an art.
"Ye are too."

"It's just incredibly hot.. I actually wasn't bored at all." Which was untrue.. Her paws had been itching to move.. To do something.

"Liar." He called her out, arching an eyebrow again. His tone was firm, he really didn't like liars. The look on her face was enough to make the stern look fall though. He let a smile slip.

"Okay, So I was bored. Are ye happy now?" She asked, an exhasperated sigh leaving her maw. She wasn't sure how he read her so well. But then again.. Momma always told her she wasn't a very good liar. It was part of why she tried not to if she could help it. Some pirate she was..

"I be happy you admitted it. That's about the short of it. I don't like liars. Don't lie to me again." He snorted, but stood, and walked towards the entrance of the den.

"I be heading towards the swimming hole. Ye have no excuse, either." He said, a smile spreading on his features again. "Come swimming with me." His voice had softened at the request. It wasn't a demand, he wasn't going to force her to do something she didn't want to.. But he had a feeling she would come with him.

Ali frowned, her eyes flying to her paws again. Truthfully she wasn't sure she trusted Panther. Okay so that wasn't true, she trusted him.. She hated that she did though, he was hardly reliable. Sometimes his antics reminded her a lot of Uncle Jakk. Though Uncle Jakk even lacked the ruthless nature that Panther carried.
Though she really did want to swim.. and she really did like spending time with Panther. Forgetting his admonishment over her lie, she smiled her own smile. It was a move that made Panther's heart skip a beat and for the life of him he had no idea why..

"Aye.. I'll come with ye." She said, standing and walking closer to him. She looked at him with her eyes half lidded. Fluttering her eyelashes, she bit her bottom lip and gave a purr.

"But last one there, owes the other a piece of loot." She said, upping the stakes just a bit. Showing she was truly a pirate, whether she had all the traits of one or just a few.
That got a grin, and a very dark look from Panther. Oh that was how she wanted to play it, well he was going to make the stakes a bit higher.

"That sounds lovely, pet." He purred. He leaned over, to n** at her ear and whisper in her ear. "However I be choosing the piece of loot for myself." He insinuated. He took off into the sand, his paws pushing him with practiced precision in the shifting earth.

Alrue stood there, a bit baffled for a moment before she shook her head and narrowed her eyes. There was no doubting what he had just suggested, though she was still trying to think of what else he could have meant.. just in case..
"Wait, ye cheater!" She cried out, pushing her own self forward.

WC: 1100  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers