Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:39 pm
User Image
User Image

This is Kasi. She's in desperate need of plots.
Her Powers include:

Making Pelts: She can make pelts easily and quickly. She does not need to allow drying time, or curing time, for making a pelt wearable/useable.

-Mending: She can mend a worn, torn, or shredded pelt, making it like new.

-Don't upset her!: She's not an easily angered Goddess, but if angered, she can make the pelts you use an allergen to you. That pelt you sleep on? Will now make you itchy and uncomfortable. This only lasts a day or two, as she isn't a vengeful Goddess.

-Permanent Power - Everlasting Warmth: She has the ability to make a pelt unable to be worn out from use. She cannot keep it safe from harm by ripping or shredding, only from being overused.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:44 pm
Personality:
Kasi is a very kind lioness. She likes to see the good in others, and oftentimes appears as a mortal. She likes to help others, and even those that spite her, she doesn't enjoy bringing punishment on them.

She is a nomad, and she travels the moutains. She has no permanent home, as she prefers to keep on the move, even though she moves in one giant pattern.. She rarely leaves the mountains, preferring the cold. However if she has to leave the mountains and snow, she will not be wearing her heavy pelts.

She is a romantic at heart, believing that things happen for a reason. She believes in wishing on a star, and nature's power. Every life is special to her. Including the creatures of the pelts she creates. She is merciful, killing them swiftly, saying prayers over their body so that they can find what she deems as the afterlife.

History:

Kasi remembers nothing about her mortal life. She has nightmares of avalanches.. but she isn't really sure if that is what dispatched her into Goddess-hood.

Since awakening on the God mountain, she has sort of started anew. She likes to live as a mortal, so that she can make memories she can't remember of her past life.

Once she awoke, she could not stay in one place.. While refusing to leave the cold, she would travel the large expanse of mountains. She is known to leave pelts to the prides that ask for her blessings. Sometimes she will celebrate with them in festivals and the like.. But most times she tries to leave the pelts, and move on, all in the night.

Plots I'm Seeking

- Mortals to trick her, or befriend her. - I'd like her to make a few friends, good interactions that give her hope in the mortals. However I'd also like to give her some interactions with those who may not have as noble of an intent..

- Other Gods- She's never, ever met another God/Goddess. She isn't even sure who all exists. She's always wanted to run into another, and perhaps form alliances, friendships, or even enemy bonds.

- Romance - I'd ideally like to find her a mate. Though I'd prefer if he was a God, I could be swayed for a mortal relationship. However she is a traveler, so he'd likely only see her once every few weeks at a time. Unless we work something out and he travels with her.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:49 pm
RP List:
N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:50 pm
And open.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:13 am
None of my characters are really bad by nature. I will have to change that eventually though lol.

What exactly are you looking for friendship wise? Male, female or both?

SOAs All my lovelies are located here. I have one or two that are related to gods and one is the offspring of the god of hate and a mortal. (I love my Neltharion boy <3). He's a real sweety though.

If anyone tickles your fancy do let me know. smile I'll be more than willing to RP with you.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:25 am
AstoriaFallen
None of my characters are really bad by nature. I will have to change that eventually though lol.

What exactly are you looking for friendship wise? Male, female or both?

SOAs All my lovelies are located here. I have one or two that are related to gods and one is the offspring of the god of hate and a mortal. (I love my Neltharion boy <3). He's a real sweety though.

If anyone tickles your fancy do let me know. smile I'll be more than willing to RP with you.

She's very open, and motherly. So she would easily be friends with anyone. haha!

Ooh your Jini Semi's. They are in the mountainous regions right? I think maybe it would be super easy to RP one of your Swampie/Mounties with her as that would be about the region she's in 8D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:46 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

She's very open, and motherly. So she would easily be friends with anyone. haha!

Ooh your Jini Semi's. They are in the mountainous regions right? I think maybe it would be super easy to RP one of your Swampie/Mounties with her as that would be about the region she's in 8D

That sounds perfect. I need to get them both more RPs smile . Want me to start it? And would you prefer both of them at once or individual?

also neither of your links in you sig work.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:19 am
AstoriaFallen

They don't work if you are clicking from guild, for some reason. But they work in the threads. SO WEIRD.

Anyhow, I don't mind if you wanna use both, or just one. Kasi is very, very welcoming so I could see her enjoying any kind of interaction. She's on her own for so long all the time lol  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:39 pm
Here ya go  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:12 pm
-cracks knuckles-

I've got some snowy SoA here that can always use RP!

User Image

Filibert is a grumpy cheetah. He lost his pregnant mate in an avalanche not too terribly long ago, and that same avalanche broke his leg so badly that he can't run anymore. What's more sad than a slow cheetah? Even though he's a sour puss most of the time he really does have a good heart, it's just a bit frozen at the moment.

User Image

Vera is painfully shy. Snowy pelts are thought of as bad luck and a curse in her pride (by some) so she tends to stick to herself so as not to step on anyones toes. She's a sweet gal, though! Haven't played her much so there's not too much character development yet.

User Image

Vera's brother, Jens! He's not got much of a personality yet, but he's very literal. Doesn't understand jokes that well, completely misses sarcasm. Mum and dad are both gentle souls so he'll probably end up going that route as well. He takes after his father's clumsiness, too.

User Image

Bora....oh Bora. I have yet to play her, she was a gift from when Hopefolly left Gaia. She's a seer, though, so that could be something that is fun to play with!

User Image

Shikoba is a rogue, but her sister is in the same pride as Bora and Lawine (two below), plus she's a cosplay of Articuno so. Snow is her preferred environment XD She's very distrusting of new SoA but she has this insatiable urge to help others, even if they scare her, so it's always a strange back and forth until she come to trust the person I'm RPing with XD

User Image

Ezen is a cosplay of Marshmallow from Frozen. Picture massive grumpy lion, and that's Ezen. He's super fun to play XD He's had a run-in with a god already, although he was never told he had been speaking to a god. He kind of got the vibe something was off about him, though, so he has his hunches. Gods are strange to him, but he wouldn't be rude.

User Image

This guy loves helping out his pride members, doesn't like not pulling his weight even though he's a prince. He's very warm and hospitable and easy to get along with. Also a seer!

User Image

Tikahn is actually the king of the Frozen pride now. He's the father of Vera and Jens (and a few others in that litter). Very sweet, unassuming, helpful, but clumsy as sin. A bit too humble, too. He's not sure he'll be a very good king, but he agreed to the title because his mate wanted him around more and he missed out on the birth of his cubs thanks to his old job.

As for plots....none of these guys are malicious or would take advantage of her in any way. The only two that might be a bit rough around the edges are Filibert and Ezen, but they wouldn't be disrespectful or try to use her. They'd all be good friend material, I think, for various reasons. I'll let you pick who you'd like her to interact with though XD And as for males, Lawine and Tikahn are the only two not available for mates/flings if any of them caught your eye. If not, that's fine too! Don't wanna saddle you with a breeding you don't want.

....also holy crap I didn't know I had THIS many snowy SoA XD  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas