Supercharged Guardian

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:38 am
So they can React to my Avatar now. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:16 am
JimAboo, I think your animal avi looks good.

With that said, personally, I am not a fan of the new animal avis. At first they were super expensive and most things required that you spend Gaia Cash to get them instead of Gaia Gold which just put me off from the beginning. I am sure you remember the old saying about First Impressions. Gaia has a bad habit of that ever since Lanzer and VO sold the company. They claim to be a free website and technically they still qualify but in my opinion, they have made the site less fun for those of us who refuse to give them our IRL money on their seemingly countless digital purchasable items. [/rant]  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

JimAboo

Supercharged Guardian

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:48 pm
longaps
JimAboo, I think your animal avi looks good.

With that said, personally, I am not a fan of the new animal avis. At first they were super expensive and most things required that you spend Gaia Cash to get them instead of Gaia Gold which just put me off from the beginning. I am sure you remember the old saying about First Impressions. Gaia has a bad habit of that ever since Lanzer and VO sold the company. They claim to be a free website and technically they still qualify but in my opinion, they have made the site less fun for those of us who refuse to give them our IRL money on their seemingly countless digital purchasable items. [/rant]
True. No arguments here on that.  
Poll Guild of DOOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff