Hobbit's Plot Thread 2.0 Open! ~Updated 2/11/16 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:59 pm

emotion_sweatdrop cat_ninja cat_ninja Hobbit's Plot Thread cat_ninja cat_ninja emotion_sweatdrop

WELCOME TO MY PLOT THREAD

Journal

~I would like to get back into plots and RP

~All of my SoA are up for plots and RP, and just because I'm not specifically looking for something doesn't mean that I'm not not up for it, just ask!

~Please remind me of any plots or RP that I've forgotten about

~I prefer to RP in guild

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:13 pm

User Image
Pride: Rogue --> Indlovukati

Personality:
In general, Busara can be described as being rational, assertive, and idealistic. She thinks and considers things factually, but keeps an open mind. She does not terribly approve of daydreaming or wishful thinking, and believes in taking action and controlling one’s own destiny.

Plot Ideas:
~Fling with Kileti

Want:
Family RP, Plots, RP!

Do Not Want:
Death

User Image

Pride: Pridelands

Personality:
Ishara is a kind-hearted and open individual who loves to have fun. She loves to make friends and meet new people. She loves the cubs of the pride. She sees them as the future and wants them to grow up healthy and strong so that the pride can grow. She looks forward to having her own cubs and raising them to love the pride.

Plot Ideas:
~None thus far~

Want:
Friends, Plots, RP

Do Not Want:
Death, Prides

User Image
Pride: Indlovukati

Personality:
Anansi is a strong willed, confidant and intelligent girl. As a mischievous cub she enjoys sneaking up on her mothers and sisters and getting the best of other cubs. With a tinsy bit of an ego, she loves being able to play silly tricks on her unsuspecting family members and she loves being a girl best of all.

Plot Ideas:
none

Want:
Building alliances with other prides, pride RP,

Do Not Want:
Pride Offers, Death

User Image

Personality:
Nabila is a free spirit and wild at heart. Although she is a natural born leader, she prefers to lead a fun and relaxed lifestyle. She travels out into the rogue lands from time to time to satisfy her wanderlust. She is not entirely agreeable with the idea of remaining stationary for too long. Her role as a Guardian allows her free range of the pride's lands.

Plot Ideas:
~Plots!
~Fling with Phosphor

Want:
RP!, Open for most things

Do Not Want:
Death, pride offers

User Image

Personality:
Naledi is a hard edged, but kind girl who likes to help others whenever she can. She is excellent in combat and she teaches and trains the other members of the pride in defense and martial arts. She used to be afraid of males, but now she has come to terms with her past and has developed strength and confidence within herself.

Plot Ideas:

Want:
~Pride RP, RP with kids, teaching RPs

Do Not Want:
Death, Prides

User Image

Personality:
Chooses to see the beauty in life rather than focus on the bad. Suhailah is wistful and enjoys spending her time lounging in the sunlight and having fun with others. Glory and honor are not at the top of her list in life, she prefers to take things as they come and live life unpredictably.

Plot Ideas:
~none

Want:
RP, Plots, Mate, Flings

Do Not Want:
Death, Prides

User Image

Pride: Rogue

Personality:
Has a strong sense of justice. Believes that she can talk to the moon.

Plot Ideas:
none

Want:
General RP

Do Not Want:
Death, prides, mates, flings

User Image

Pride: Bonelands

Personality:

Plot Ideas:
~Plots!

Want:
RP!, Open for most things

Do Not Want:
Death, prides

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:20 pm

User Image

Pride: Likno tis Zois
Mates: Kirimi & Adina

Personality:
Ima is generally a fun guy with a passion for life. With an impish sense of humor, he saunters through life.With a deep love for anyone that he considers a part of his family, he doesn't make friends easily, but keeps the ones that he does.

Plot Ideas:

Want:
Pride RP, anything

Do Not Want:
~Pride Offers, Flings, Death~

User Image

Pride: Rogue ( Born in Ithambo'hlabathi)

Personality:
This guy is optimistic and will always find the good things in life. While Sekayi isn’t the most loud or rambunctious lion, he will make himself clear when he needs to. He tries to stay upbeat with a constant smile on his face and follows his heart rather than his head. In any given situation, Sekayi will stay positive and never give up, even if there is nothing that he can do. Sekayi is now traveling in the rogue lands searching for adventures and a new home.

Plot Ideas:
~

Want:
~Brother Rp
~Rogue RP

Do Not Want:
~Death

User Image

Pride: Stormborn

Personality:

Plot Ideas:
~

Want:
Sibling RP, Pride RP, Vikings!, Possibly a mate

Do Not Want:
~Death

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:34 pm

User Image

Pride: Kuroi'Nera

Personality:
Sumai is a bit of an extrovert. He revels in the company of others and enjoys experiencing new things. Optimistic and upbeat, not too many things can dampen his mood on most days. His parents was killed by slavetraders save for his sister who he hasn't seen since he was a cub. He spends his time searching for clues of her whereabouts.

Plot Ideas:

Want:
Pride RP, Anything

Do Not Want:
~Pride Offers, Death~

User Image

Personality:
Obayana is a calculating thinker and enjoys using his head to outsmart his brothers and sisters. Whenever he tries to do things using his brute strength, they never work out for him. Because of this, he believes that his father cursed him with his name, forcing him to always think. Although he has a bit of a selfish streak and wants to live an optimal life though whatever means possible, he can also be compassionate at times with those he cares for. His family is very important to him, but he will stop short of nothing to achieve his goals once they've entered his mind.

Plot Ideas:
~

Want:
Pride RP, Sibling RP, Missions

Do Not Want:
~Death, pride offers

User Image

Personality:
Bashira is a quiet and reserved girl that strives for a relatively peaceful and secure life. She enjoys a certain amount of structure in her life and thrives on predictability, so she doesn't mind rules and regulations as long as they're reasonable. Bashira is very honest and rarely says things that she doesn't mean unless the situation calls for it, and she tends to follow through on her actions from start to end. Being very practical, she won't very often believe it until she sees it, she prefers facts and clarity.

Plot Ideas:

Want:
Pride RP, Anything, Mate, Fling

Do Not Want:
~Pride Offers, Death~

User Image

Personality:

Plot Ideas:
~

Want:
Pride RP, Sibling RP, Anything

Do Not Want:
~Death, pride offers

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:38 pm

User Image

Pride: Sikukuu

Personality:
He is a loveable jokester with a bright outlook on life.

Plot Ideas:

Want:
Pride RP, Friends, Mate

Do Not Want:
~Pride Offers, Death~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:44 pm
heart Open!! heart

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:14 am
SORLEY, COME HANG OUT WITH YOUR MOMMA.

*throws Pur at you*

User Image

Also, I have this girl:
User Image

Who he is not related to (every other lady I have is either his cousin or niece *shot*). Maybe he would like to meet her?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:22 am
I could offer Sorely some RP with his sister Finna..

Or even his nieces if you wanted. ;D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:37 pm
hibi-tea

Yes! I'd love to rp him with mom! And he does need more interactions, so he can meet your girl too. I can set up an rp for mom and you start for your girl?

Buffy_the_Bloody

Yes! Sorley would love to hang out with his sister and see his nieces. I can start something for his sister.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:26 pm
hibi-tea

Tag!

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tag!  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:12 pm
Big Hobbit
For Ima

I have:

User Image

To be honest I don't know too much about Kirimi as she was just rehomed to me. I am thinking that she is going to be a bit of a lonely girl who has never felt like she fit in. I know that she has lived in the Firekin for awhile but left because it just wasn't the right fit for her. I am thinking maybe joining his harem and having a large family might be what this girl is looking for. She is a seer so she may be an oracle for the pride I think... still working out her seer abilities.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:10 am
nessiaing
Big Hobbit
For Ima

I have:

User Image

To be honest I don't know too much about Kirimi as she was just rehomed to me. I am thinking that she is going to be a bit of a lonely girl who has never felt like she fit in. I know that she has lived in the Firekin for awhile but left because it just wasn't the right fit for her. I am thinking maybe joining his harem and having a large family might be what this girl is looking for. She is a seer so she may be an oracle for the pride I think... still working out her seer abilities.

Yes please! Ima is in desperate need of a companion in his life. He had a mate in the Ukuucha'Wafalme, but she was literally lost after the pride dispanded (haven't heard from her owner in years), so he's currently all by his lonesome in a new home. I would love for them to meet, Ima's mom is a seer too, so he'll probably think she's pretty special.

I can start something if you like?  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:01 am
Big Hobbit
nessiaing
Big Hobbit
For Ima

I have:

User Image

Yes please! Ima is in desperate need of a companion in his life. He had a mate in the Ukuucha'Wafalme, but she was literally lost after the pride dispanded (haven't heard from her owner in years), so he's currently all by his lonesome in a new home. I would love for them to meet, Ima's mom is a seer too, so he'll probably think she's pretty special.

I can start something if you like?

That would be awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:56 pm
nessiaing

RP for You!  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:39 pm
Lithiasaur

Two down! I can start an rp with them traveling together if you like