Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:47 pm
User Image

It was early morning. That moment before the sun was peaking the horizon when the sky was still dark, yet light at the same time and the stars shone brightly. He liked these kinds of days, waking before the sun. It was always nice to see it as it rose in the sky, filling it with colors of the rainbow. It was nice. If you liked those kinds of things.

Areoiris was content with his spot under a dead and sad looking tree in the rouge lands watching the world awaken under the light of a new day. He extended his legs in front of him and grasped the soft sands with his claws as he extended his toes. He liked the way it felt as his claws racked through the gritty texture of the earth.

His ears twitched as he thought he heard something and he glanced upwards, orange eyes flashing as he searched for the maker of the sound.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:17 pm
Time was coming and going, something that fell through the exhausted lioness' paws as through it were water or grains of sand. She arose slowly, the sun hadn't even met the horizon yet, but it's rays were protruding just enough to bring light into the dark sky. Shauku inhaled deeply and gazed upward, bright piercing red orbs took in the utter beauty of the twinkling stars above. The sight wasn't something she would soon forget.

"Home." She mumbled quietly. A word that had been burning in her mind. The lioness had found herself very alone, no pride members, and no pride lands. This was unusual at first, but once her mind had been set straight she began to steadily trace herself back to her homelands. Once stretched and ready Shauku began collecting what little belongings she did have to prepare for her journey.

Than her journey had begun, only to be cut short. She rounded a tree only to come face to face with large lion. One of whom she had hoped she would recognize, but the unfortunate relaity settles in as she realizes he is just a stranger. "Hello." Shauku says kindly, eyes keeping up a fierce appearance, just in case.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:30 pm
Greenie EA

Suddenly a black female with bright orange markings and vibrant red eyes was staring at him. He almost startled because he wasn't expecting someone that dark to appear out of the waning dusk. 'Hello' He could almost see a look of disappointment in her eyes and yet she held a fkind tone, though her expression said otherwise. She looked worn down and tired, almost like she had gone through hell and back, yet she seemed to be fairing from what he could see in the few moments he had with her.

"Hello." His voice returned the kindness she had used and he added a slow forming smile as he stood up slowly so as to not alarm her. His size was notable and he didn't want her to get the wrong impression. "You look like you've been traveling far." It was probably the nicest way of saying she looked like death.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:05 am
Shauku stared at the lion, a little dumbfounded by his statement. She had been so exhausted that she hadn't truly considered her situation. Such a small statement, yet it meant so much to the crumbling female that she had to allow herself to sit. Her rump fell gracelessly and with a deep, uncontrolled sigh. "I must look as awful as I feel than." The near defeated tone in her voice would let on to a troubling past, but she couldn't have cared any less than she did at that point.

"I'm sorry to have interrupted your day." Her voice gave way to a small tremble before strengthening enough to hold her together. Her weariness was catching up to her and she knew it. The dark lioness couldn't even meet the strangers eyes at this point and found herself staring off into space, gathering what was left of her wits and hope.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:26 pm
Greenie EA

"I assure you, you don't look that bad." He said in a semi concerned voice. He wondered what had happened to her and then she gave out a very tired sigh and wearily sat down. "You didn't interrupt me. Is there anything I could do to help?" He moved towards her slightly and then stopped because he didn't want to startle her or anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:00 pm
The movement, though slow and seemingly gentle still startled the lioness enough for her to look up and finally lock glistening eyes with her new found companion. As strong as she was this was something akin to a form of failure, at least in her eyes.

"A terrible, terrible idea." She murmured softly. The words would fade with time as she found her way home, she was sure they were well cared for in the eyes of their many gods. Of course, the bonus was that surely they would have little to prove that there had ever been a drought.

"There is not a thing, not a thing you can likely do that would make this moment more than what it is. I am a lioness without her home, family and friends." Her eyes closed slowly and she breathed deeply once more. "I will have to continue my searches and hopefully find my way home to a happier home than it once was." The lioness could sigh no longer and simply stood again, her joints were weak, but she held strong.

Than her stomach gave way to a terrible sound. Hunger. She hadn't thought of much else beyond her home in many moons it felt like. Though she wasn't willfully challenged, her current abilities wouldn't posses enough power to gain any food source.

"You wouldn't happen to have a meal?"

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:13 am
Greenie EA
I eventually need to do some RPs with his seer ability lol

He watched her, in a rather concerned manner and he listened intently as she spoke. Well, he was hoping there had been something he could do to help ease her worry and distress and he was about to just accept it as not being able to help when he heard her stomach grumble and she then asked for food. Yes! He wasn't excited that she was hungry, but at least this was something he could help her with.

He stood up and unsettled the dust from his pelt and gave her a warm smile. "I can track something down, I saw a small herd not to far away when I initially made my way over here. I wouldn't be gone more than a little while if you'd like for me to bring you something." He said hoping she would allow him to leave and come back with something. She definitely needed some nourishment after the traveling it appeared she had done. especially with how exhausted she was. She needed food, and probably water. But food was something he could bring.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:48 pm
The appreciation that glowed in her eyes was something words could not describe. A nod confirmed the request and a smile followed to reflect her thanks.

"I wish I were in the condition to do this task myself, but as you noticed through those keen eyes.. I cannot satiate my needs." Her weary eyes turned to look towards the direction she assumed he had come from and the smile grew slightly brighter.

"Please bring back what you can, but do not fret if we have missed our chance."

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:32 am
Greenie EA
all the love for you! -snugs- :3 Edit: And we can wrap it up after your next post and I can close it out with a finisher if you like after that. <3 As we will both have 5 posts then.

He shook his head and gave her a smile. "Don't you worry about it. I'm sure you'd do the same if the roles were switched." He stood up and shook himself and started to head towards where he knew food could be found. He turned back momentarily, "You just rest and I'll return soon." He padded away from her in a quick pace.

After what was probably an eternity to the poor lioness, but was honestly maybe an hour at most, Areo came within view of her and he had a gazelle draped across his back. With his size it was easier for him to carry things this way sometimes. He approached her and reached back, grabbing the animal in his mouth, and pulled it off his back and laid it before her. He wasn't hungry so it was all hers.

"Eat." It wasn't exactly a command, but he wasn't going to partake in this meal.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:41 pm
Forever.

In fact time seemed to stand still. She hadn't worry, if he didn't return she would not blame him. Fending for oneself was priority number one and if a lion couldn't successfully complete even that task than they should be in a pride or dead.

All that, dreadful, thought did was initiate a threat of tears. With all the strength left in her body she fought the emotions and kept herself as together as she best could. Though, once she watched the lion begin to approach her once again she nearly lost herself with joy.

"Oh my goodness." Exhausted, her words seemed to just collapse from an open jaw. One that, as soon as available to her, needed no persuasion to begin chewing at the gazelle dropped to the ground. Somewhere between chewing and gasps for air she recalled thanking him.

Soon she finally had to stop. Her mind screamed at her to keep eating, but her stomach was near capacity and with how long it had been since she ate she already feared heaving the whole meal back up. So with a contented sigh she gazed upon her savior again.

"You will likely be the reason I see my people again. There are no words that can express my gratitude." Her head bowed slightly in respect and thanks.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:22 am
Greenie EA
Fin. :3

He smiled as she began to eat and felt very satisfied that he was able to have helped the female. He shook his head and gave her a warm look and a smile. "Please, no need to thank me. I'm just glad I could help." He said softly to her. He knew she must still be exhausted. "If you must rest still you may sleep and I will stay and keep watch and make sure no harm comes to you." He said to her and made himself comfortable close by. He would likely stay with her for a few days until she gained her strength.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games