Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:36 pm
This is a roleplay between my (belloblossom's) Kuruku Nyota and Syrius Lionwing's Tuyet.

If you are neither myself nor Syrius then please don't post here.
Thank you. 3nodding

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:55 pm
Kuruku Nyota

Nyota was always under the stars when night fell. While he understood the danger of a single leopard spending darker hours out in the open, he couldn't bring himself to near any sort of foliage that would block his view of the sky. To say that he was passionate about the stars would be an understatement. Astrology was his life, so much so that he had developed a nocturnal sleeping schedule to spend all his waking hours beneath them.

The leopard had the phases of the moon down like the back of his paw. Listing and describing the constellations and the stories he'd put on them were his favorite pass time and talking about the stars to others willing to listen, now that was very likely his favorite part of astrology: being able to teach people about it.

This night had been different. It started out with a puzzling scene, for Nyota's eyes were tracking a star that had come seemingly out of no where and landed right in the middle of the Gazelle Horn constellation. It glittered and glowed so like the other stars that Nyota wondered if it was simply new. He was trying to recall if this had happened before when the new star moved!

It slid all the way down the Gazelle's Horn until it just dropped out of the air, away from the cosmic painting that was the sky. Nyota's jaw fell open as it started to plummet towards the ground below, not far from three leagues from where he stood. What a discovery this would be! Thought he. What an adventure!

Running forward with an eager expression, he heard the explosion and blast of light from when the star hit the earth. When he finally got to the location of the fall, their was no indentation on the ground, nor dust rising or any sort of disaster that he may have expected. No, instead there was a female lioness standing before him in very regal garb, winged and horned and all manner celestial. His eyes grew wide, but the only intelligent thing that came from his maw was the exclamation of,
"Never in all my days have I seen a star as beautiful as you."

Syrius Lionwing
In which Nyota meets a goddess and becomes quite clearly starstruck.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:21 pm
She didn't know where she was. If she was honest it didn't matter, she had simply decided to have a fly and when flying had become boring she decided to land. She always liked to land in the most Dramatic manner, her fur capturing every ounce of light in the darkness. Her landing caused a whip of air and ice, she landed with her legs splayed, striking a pose her head held high a noble, tilt to her ears.

Standing in a flurry of ice and dust which kicked up from the desert at her paws, the pale goddess opened her ice blue eyes and looked up at the sky, her double wings captured the reflection of the stars as she twitched them, those wings which shimmered like icicles moved naturally as if they were made of feather.

She rolled her shoulders and slowly settled her wings against her back laying them softly against her thicker than average pale blue swirled fur. Her ears twitched as as she heard the whispered words and she raised a brow letting a small laugh escape from her lips. "Star?" She chuckles and turns slowly her icy gaze fixing upon the leopard in the darkness. "stars are balls of gas burning millions of miles away. I don't think they'd be bored enough to drop down to the earth" The goddess took a step towards the leopard tilting her head curiously. "Having you ever seen a goddess before?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:35 am
Kuruku Nyota

Nyota had been fixated on the lioness in front of her eyes. She certainly didn't seem like a lioness he'd ever seen before and his eyes were round and awestruck in her presence. Through a slightly muted sound, he picked up on the knowledge that stars were balls of gas, burning millions of miles away. Nyota had often wondered to what stars were, but no one had had an answer for time until now. Even if this lioness was no star, she was likely the most knowledgeable that he'd ever encountered. He was about to ask her name, when his mouth simply dropped open and his throat tightened up.

This beautiful creature was a goddess? A flurry of emotions rushed through him as he struggled to breathe, to calm down, to not faint from the sight of her.
"N-no," He was finally able to reply, "I've never been graced with the chance." His cheeks reddened and he fidgeted slightly, but he was unable to look away from her eyes, "I must seem foolish to you. A bumbling, awestruck leopard like myself? I apologize if I come off as disrespectful, I do not mean to act as such."

Syrius Lionwing

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:38 pm
The goddess smiled. She was put offended that he spoke so simply to her. She had met many mortals and gods, and they all reacted differently. This was one of those awestruck mortals. Someone who, despite the plethora of gods upon the Savannah, had never laid eyes upon one before.

"My name is Tuyet." She smiles a confident smile taking a few long lithe steps towards the leopard. "Goddess of hail." Her domain was not a big one, if anything is was very limited, but she was still the goddess of that special type of ice that fell from the skies.

Sitting slowly the goddess flicks her tail causing a small whoosh of ice cold air and small Icy balls to whip around her pale body making her fur flutter. "And you are?"

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games