Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:47 pm
Can you tell I have the Bahari buzz right now? xd Well, I have some Bahari... And they could always use RP! (And I swear this time I'll keep up with the thread... xD; ) I got two posts to come - Those that just need RP, and some love-lonely folks!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:07 am
The Love Connection

These two are looking for love! Their potential mates MUST be either members of or willing to join the Bahari'mtoto! They both have, essentially, no RP xD; So they're also looking for general RP on top of mates!

User Image

Meet Eris! She's best described as a gentle giant - Sweet, kind, wouldn't hurt a fly... But thanks to some Firekin ancestry, she's quite large. Don't take her for a bunt shell, though - She's as intelligent as the average lion! She washed ashore with her mother after the tsunami struck. She has two sisters and one brother in the Roguelands, and her father is a rogue lion(Corsa'lion!). She's not sure what she's looking for in a mate. She just knows she'd like one, as she grew up raised by a single mother, and now sees her mother happy with a leopon! Which while she has nothing against leopons, she's interested in having children at some point, so while leopons CAN try to woo her... The odds are more in the favor of lions!

User Image

Ganeesha is a born member of the pride. He's well aware he's from a huge family, particularly on his father's side - He's got MANY aunts, uncles, cousins, great-aunts, great-uncles, and so on within the Bahari alone, and far too many to count beyond their borders! Much like Eris above, he's a kind and gentle soul, but he's also very like his mother - His mood can shift like the sea. When provoked, his mood can churn like an angry tide pool! He seeks in a mate, first and foremost, somebody who's NOT related to him! Beyond that, he's more interested in personality than looks. He's just not sure what personality he'll like, be it one like his or one the opposite, or a gruff lioness that just needs somebody to warm her heart... He's really not sure!

[align=center][color=hotpink][u]Hoping to make a Love Connection ~[/u][/color]
[img]x[/img][/align]
[b]Who for:[/b]
[b]A bit about your lion:[/b]
[b]Do you want me to start the RP, or do you wish to?[/b] Just me being curious ~

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:51 am
The Roleplay Connection

These guys are just looking for RP ~ Nothing fancy xD They've all got mates already, after all ~

User Image

Mahatma is a very laid-back lion. Not much gets him really RUNNING, and he very much lives the peaceful Bahari lifestyle. He's deeply devoted to his mate, Dimbwi, and adores his four children. He has what he considers a silly dream - To have a family as large as the one he comes from. He has a LOT of brothers and sisters, plus multiple aunts, uncles, and cousins - Cousins on both sides, in fact! He shows just a bit of the Firekin blood hiding in him(From his father's side - His great-grandfather through his paternal grandmother was a Firekin of the old blood), being only slightly larger than the average lion, but barely noticeable to be otherwise mention-worthy.

User Image

Dimbwi is Mahatma's loving and adoring mate. It is from her that her oldest son inherited his mood shifts, though not on the same level as her own. Normally sweet and very placid like a lake, Dimbwi can be quite volatile in her expressions, and sometimes actions and words, when worked up. Usually it's only fear that brings this out, though - She rarely gets angry at others. She's aware she has multiple half-aunts and half-uncles on her father's side, but the direct family she grew up with was very small. She misses when her children were little cubs and wishes to have more, and maybe a lot at that!

User Image

Born in a more inland pride, Natsu took to the life of a rogue with his mate, Siobhan, when their pride disbanded. While it had once been prosperous, misfortunes galore had caused it to shrink to, literally, nothing - The plague struck, then a drought, the prey left, and with it went many lions. Eventually Natsu and Siobhan settled in the Bahari'mtoto. While at first appearing as gentle and kind as any other lion, Natsu can be motivated far more easily to go after those doing something wrong. His temper can be a bit quick to the draw, acting on what he sees as an injustice before asking questions. Yes, this can lead to some awkward situations. Having grown up as an only cub to a pair of aging lions, he's eager to have MULTIPLE children so his own children never know what it's like to grow up siblingless.

User Image

Natsu's cubhood friend, it seemed only natural in their pride's eyes that Siobhan would eventually become his mate! After all, the only other prospective mates to choose from were her eight brothers, multiple cousins... And the king's son, who was already betrothed to her only female cousin. In fact, this is what she saw as a leading factor in their pride's eventual crumbling - No lionesses were joining, and few were being born.

She's quite happy in the Bahari'mtoto, though - It's large, thriving, and showing no signs of shrinkage. While she, too, wishes to start a family, unlike Natsu... She doesn't want a lot of children, maybe three or four. Remember, she had EIGHT brothers.

[align=center][color=teal][u]I've got some RP for you![/u][/color]
[img]x[/img][/align]
[b]Who for:[/b] (Can be more than one lion!)
[b]Do you want me to start the RP, or do you wish to?[/b] Again, just being curious ~ Don't be afraid to ask me to start!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:22 am
I've got some RP for you!
User Image

Who for: Anybody! Preferably friends. Asho is a healer, so if anybody's been scrapped up and needs tending to he can help out. He's a pretty mellow lion, but is a bit lacking in patience. He's suffering some PTSD from the tsunami, so having someone to talk to about it/share experiences/help out would be great.
Do you want me to start the RP, or do you wish to? I'm willing to start one!  

demonstration_evil

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:24 am
Hoping to make a Love Connection ~
User Image

Who for: Ganeesha
A bit about your lion: She's from the Nohokai x Sabbia line, so I have no idea if they're related. I don't know how many of her siblings had kids from that line or if any had babies at all. *shot* So let's hope they're not related.

Fuo'Tamu is a Seer, and a bit of a trouble maker. She's not a bad person, but she also doesn't take the time to think things through and simply does them. This has gotten her into some sticky situations, as well as rubbing a few other people the wrong way with her impulsiveness.

She can also incredibly insistent to the point of possibly being considered "pushy". There are rarely few things that she's that invested in, however. She is mostly uninterested in most activities, and would rather spend her time in the tide pools playing with the starfish, who she is quite passionate about.

Do you want me to start the RP, or do you wish to? I can start.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:49 am
Hoping to make a Love Connection ~
User Image

Who for: Eris
A bit about your lion: A rogue all of his life Etzli has been more of a loner than anything so social interaction is a new thing for him. Most of the time he has dealt with crazed lions and has fought for his life several times against others so in a way trust is a hard thing for him to do. So in short he's far from the prince charming type as he might be a bit rough around the edges, but if anyone ever got close enough to him I'm sure they would see him as a gentle giant as well. Just with a bit of a grumpy streak. xD I could see him lingering around the borders and interacting with her though if she thought this guy of mystery was worth the effort. c:
Do you want me to start the RP, or do you wish to? I can always start up the rp~

*The Bahari is one of my favorite prides so I tend to be really into rps for it. xD So I have several lions in there if you want more general rp for her too. c: Just let me know~  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:22 am
OMG all the replies xD Finally... I've had a headache the last couple days, and it finally piddled off and left me be last night gonk

demonstration_evil

I'd love RP for Mahatma and/or Dimbwi with Asho! biggrin Since they'd know him from before the tsunami xd

hibi-tea

Unfortunately, they're related, and quite closely, at that sad Sabbia is Mahatma's maternal aunt, making Fuo'tamu Mahatma's cousin, and thus Ganeesha her second cousin. I'd still love some RP with her, though smile Ganeesha could use some more fleshing out ~

Sabra Knight

I'd love to try them out, see how they get on ~ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:56 pm
Andranis

Aww, glad you're feeling better!

But sure! :3 Do you prefer guild or aim rp?

I might have a few ladies as well around the Bahari that I might throw Ganeesha's way too...XD But for now wanted to see how these two would click.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:36 pm
Sabra Knight

I'm glad I'm feeling better, too xd I need to invest in a... What was it called, a pedi pot? The thing you use to pour water in your nose to clear out your sinuses xd ; Mine like to get all backed up, thus the headaches are born... And a lot of tissue goes bye-bye lol

Guild works for me ~ Also, I'm considering throwing a bunch of my own lions at the pride that otherwise have nothing going on xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:18 pm

xD Yeah sinus can really kill a person and tissues. Always the tissues.

Oh don't tempt me! XD I have some free lions for there as well including even a boyo in the pride who needs something as well.

But do you want me to start up this rp or do you wanna? c:

Andranis

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:39 pm
Sabra Knight

xD Yeah sinus can really kill a person and tissues. Always the tissues.

Oh don't tempt me! XD I have some free lions for there as well including even a boyo in the pride who needs something as well.

But do you want me to start up this rp or do you wanna? c:

Andranis

Could you? heart I'm slowly tackling and fixing the pride's history and filling in the missing chunks xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:55 am
Andranis
I'd love RP for Mahatma and/or Dimbwi with Asho! biggrin Since they'd know him from before the tsunami xd

Sounds good, he needs some friends XD You wanna start something up, or shall I?  

demonstration_evil

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:11 am
Andranis

Could you? heart I'm slowly tackling and fixing the pride's history and filling in the missing chunks xD

Boop~ RP  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:12 am
I've got some RP for you!
User Image

Who for: Anyone within the pride, honestly! He needs some fleshing out, especially since he needs some interaction after going to live off the mainland. He is just a hunter, but this little starry mane is very much a water lover, so anything can work out.
Do you want me to start the RP, or do you wish to? I don't mind starting it, unless you'd wish to.  

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:50 am
demonstration_evil
Andranis

Sounds good, he needs some friends XD You wanna start something up, or shall I?

I'msogoodatreplying xD; *Brick'd* I can go start one ~ heart I think I shall use Dimbwi ~ heart *Edit* RP for you ~  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games