Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:38 pm
User Image
Regular Trade: 16 Slots open!
God Trade: 1 slot open!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWell I see you have happened upon my pet trade thread.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI am allowed ONE regular pet trade every three months
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI am allowed ONE God pet trade a year.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat I like as offers:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Kindred (check wishlist for what I'm looking for!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Gold or Items to sell for gold
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Items (From wishlist or to sell)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Kindred RIGs (With eggs IE: Haunted Coffin)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- RIGs in general (Excluding Gift boxes/trunks/pink links)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Gaia Cash (Can't be given to me directly. I can pick items, though!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- ItNotM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Homeworld
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Adoptables
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Animal Crossing: Barton Town
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- SoA (-cough-)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat I like to color:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Pretty much anything other than tribal and swirls.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRules:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Regular, Familiar, and Gods are acceptable.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- You CANNOT custom on specific pride lineart.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- No hybrids through trades, sorry.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Lineart edits are currently available. (And encouraged)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Please post separate offers for each thing you want.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Note any changes you make to your offer in RED
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Delete posts when you take your offer out.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Do not delete trades I have accepted.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Keep in mind my ability when asking for a trade.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- More rules as I think of them.

[size=9][b]What you're offering:[/b]

[u][b]What you want:[/b][/u]

[b]Custom Form:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Pride/Pack:[/b] (Please only put a specific pride/pack if this character is being born into that pride/pack. Otherwise, please put 'rogue.' Also, if you have permission to obtain this character.)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male/Female)
[b]Age:[/b] (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult)
[b]Parents:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Offspring:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Edits:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Reference Images:[/b] (Highly encouraged.)[/size]

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:05 pm
What you're offering: nov 2007 letter (4 bill worth)

What you want: 1 edited male lion

Custom Form:

Name: tba
Owner: Syrius lionwing
Species: lion (old original lines)
Pride/Pack: rogue
Parents: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Description: coloured like North Star penguin Gaia item.
Blue with white face marking / belly
Yellow back feet
Yellow stripe on fore legs
Yellow muzzle

http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/5fecc26b9906c7.png

Edits: smooth mane with a long flick from the top of his head with a puffy yellow tuft at the tip (think the star on the Penguins head), mane missing a bit of mane at the front of his chest so his mane sort of forms a 'Bob'. Smooth chin. Happy / smiley expression. Smooth tail tuft with a star clasp/ some sort of ribbon with a star maybe?
Reference Images: (Highly encouraged.)

Syrius Lionwing

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:34 pm
What you're offering: 1bil

What you want: 1 custom lion

Custom Form:

Name: Tundu'samaki
Owner: Andranis
Species: Lion - Revamped old rogue lines
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring: N/A
Description: Colored like a West Indian Coelacanth ~ (But actual markings like scales are not preferred xD; Unless it's taken as a challenge... Otherwise they'd be, like... Vaguely scale-like spots on her?) Since I'm not sure what color their eyes actually are, I'd say silver eyes.
Edits: Optional, and 100% CC if you decide to do them
Reference Images: Photo Pretty sure this one's a sculpture, but it still perfectly captures the color and markings of the fish Photo OMG SO MANY! (Seriously, there's 7 fish in this photo. Every other photo I've ever found has exactly 1)

What you want: 1 custom lion

Custom Form:

Name: Jun'ya Sela
Species: Lion - Old alt rogue lines
Description: Colored like... Well, multiple Nautilus xD Feel free to mix and match the stripes and such - The only really consistent thing is that his face should have some sort of 'hood' marking with spots the same pale color of his under-side; His eyes can be any color because as cool as these buggers are those are some seriously creepy eyes
Reference Images: Bellybutton Nautilus 1 Bellybutton Nautilus 2 Bellybutton Nautilus 3 Chambered Nautilus 1 Chambered Nautilus 2 Chambered Nautilus 3 Palau Nautilus 1 Palau Nautilus 2 Palau Nautilus 3

What you want: 1 growing custom lion

Custom Form:

Name: TBD
Species: Lion - Old rogue lines(Original template for cub, revamped for adol/adult)
Description: Gold base coat with a cream belly and muzzle, pink nose and inner ears, brown eyes and tail, and some random white spots here and there. The shades of everything sans the white is CC... I couldn't decide on specific shades xD;

And now the fun part! As she grows, the white spots should spread and cover her more, so that by the time she's an adult, she's totally white with the reverse of cubhood - Only a couple spots of her original colors and markings showing through the white, the last signs that she was born with vitiligo
Reference Images: N/A for this one!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:05 pm
What you're offering: 2 Bill

What you want: 1 Custom Hyena

Custom Form:

Name: Wafu'Bwawa
Owner: BastetAmun
Species: Hyena
Pride/Pack: Rouge
Offspring: ? x?
Description: A cosplay of Marvel's Deadpool.
Edits:
Reference Images: xXX, xXx

What you're offering: 2.5 Bill

What you want: 1 Custom Lion

Custom Form:

Species: Lion
Offspring: ? x ?
Description: Cosplay of Arno Dorian, CC from just looking at the pictures.
Edits: If you can do his hood that would be amazing, if not I understand.
Reference Images: Arno Hood down, Arno with Hood, Arno Hood up with Phantom Blade Bracer

What you're offering: 2.5 Bill

What you want: 1 Custom Lion

Custom Form:

Parents: N/A
Description: Cosplay of Luke Skywalker, based off of his Return of the Jedi outfit.
Edits: Something that resembles a glove over his right front paw, if you can, if not, thats fine.
Reference Images: Luke

What you're offering: 1 Bill

What you want: 1 Custom Familiar

Custom Form:

Species: Hawk
Description: Cosplay of R2-D2
Edits:
Reference Images: Front, Battle Worn

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:11 pm
What you're offering: 150bil & Horns of the Demon (292bil)

What you want: 1 Adult God.

Custom Forms:

Name: Nyota'angavu
Stage: Adult
Lineart: Standing Male
Domain: Redemption
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: God rebirth of my first SoA.
    Pelt: Smooth and relatively short furred, with little fluff of any kind. Ideal for a warm environment. No edits needed.
    Mane: Extremely fluffy and well groomed. It has turned silver in color. His bangs should be swept back out of his eyes. Minor edits.
    Wings: Eagle/hawk-like in shape. Broad and feathered. Flight feathers should be somewhat tattered and scraggly. Same color as his base body, but slowly fading to black along the length of his feathers. Wing position is CC.
    Eyes: Golden, with a subtle glow.
    Patterns/Markings: Same as his mortal form.
    Scars: Same scars as his adolescent stage. They are shown in both of his God references.
    Jewelry: See reference image. Bones and fur, with the addition of a gem roughly carved into a claw shape that was gifted to him. Fur color is CC, but I'd prefer it to be dark.
    Expression: Sombre, but not sad. He's done some terrible things in his past that he's trying to make up for, and his expression should reflect that.
    Other: Claws partially extended on his front paws.
Reference Images, if applicable: Main Reference (Wingless)
How many gods do you own? One
Required RPs:

Last Update: 10/16/2015  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:39 pm
What you're offering: 20 bil

What you want: 1 edited Cheetah + 1 non-edited Vulture

Custom Form:

Owner: Painted Moose
Species: Cheetah (Alt. lineart)
Pride/Pack: Rogue - For Pride Concept
Description: Colored like a painted palomino, style of splotches/spots are up to you; no pink on the muzzle. Lots of soft, creamy tans and white. Eyes are #BDEDFF.
Edits: Bites out of ears (if possible), scars, ruffled fur; a snarling expression, tattered cloth scarf (your choice in color), and if he could have some kind of furred/leather cuffs on his forelegs that would be awesome.
Reference Images: Example cuff, Pal 1, Pal 2, Pal 3

---

Name: Urdnot
Owner: Painted Moose
Species: Volture
Pride/Pack: Rogue - For Pride Concept
Description: Albino vulture! Red eyes, pink head, white feathers.
Edits: N/A
Reference Images: 1, 2

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:18 pm
What you're offering: [animal] Timid Swift Shocker (shiny jolteon item) OR: 30 bil pure if you don't want to bother with selling/don't like the item OR: [animal] Glory the Opalescent (rarity base)

What you want: A lion

Custom Form:

Name: Komasan
Owner: Light Atago
Species: Lion ((old updated lines please!))
Description: Cosplay of Komasan from Youkai Watch. Put a swirl in his tail tuft like the swirl on his tail, whole tail blue? I'm not sure what to do with his mane, maybe make the bangs blue with darker blue markings to mimic the swirly things over his eyes, then make the rest of his mane his base color? (I think that's best. The green thing is a bag, not a part of him, so I don't think his mane should be that. :3 ) Draw colors from first ref image.
Edits:
>A little green pouch around his neck with white swirls? (SoA-itize his bag? I'd love it even more if it could be on his back like it is in the refs, but if it's too hard to SoA-itize, then the pouch.)
>Maybe make his mane-style have a pair of pointies to mimic his little fiery things?
>I'd LOVE it if you could mimic his expression in the first ref too. He's a cute character.
Reference Images: *click* - *click* - *click* - Side ref - My horrible attempt at a lion version (I only have a trackpad atm…)

---------------------------------------

What you're offering: A second [animal] Timid Swift Shocker (Again, shiny jolteon item.) OR: 30 bil pure if you don't want to bother with selling/don't like the item. OR: A second [animal] Glory the Opalescent (rarity base)

What you want: One wild dog

Custom Form:

Name: Oki
Owner: Light Atago
Species: Wild Dog ((Old Lines))
Description: Cosplay of Oki from Okami. Black marks towards the ends of his bangs? His tail tip is black.
Edits: I'd like some! XDDD
>Items: I don't know if it's possible, but his mask would be awesome. If not leave it off. Also, his necklace- the "chain" is a rope. :3
>Expression: A more warrior-like expression than the cheery one on the lines. >Body: if possible, some spikiness on the back of his neck- Oki's neck seems extra foofy.
Understandable if these are too much- I'm not quite certain what's in the domain of the shop, but I think most of them should be ok?
Reference Images: *click* - *click* - *click* - *click*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:02 pm
What you're offering: Monthly Collectible Letter for November 2012 (Roughly 7.5 bil in the Marketplace if that helps any!)

What you want: A Lion

Custom Form:

Name: Bulaklak
Owner: Me! Raspberry Hippos
Species: Lion sitting
Pride/Pack: N/A
Description: Follow the color and design pattern of the first ref please! Follow for ears in the second ref! Please make sure his tail is like the first ref! Sometime some colorist miss the second pink! D: He's my first ever Oc so he's dear to me <3
Edits: I would love his little flower lei like in the first ref please! A long mane, up to you how to style it but I always thought of him like a hippie if that gives you any ideas! Also can he have a expression, happy please!
Reference Images: 1 2

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:42 pm
What you're offering: 40bil (10bil per SoA, if you feel like doing more than one then I'll pay you accordingly)

What you want: Various SoA

Custom Form:

Owner: SilverLutz
Species: Lion, the sideways lines that aren't the alt ones if that makes sense >>;;
Offspring: None
Description: SoA-ized version of the FR dragon linked below
Edits: Feel free to do whatever sort of edits you want to make the SoA look more dragon-y. Pulling from the breed of dragon linked is encouraged!
Reference Images:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Custom Form:

Species: Leopard, defalt lines
Edits: Feel free to do whatever sort of edits you want to make the SoA look more dragon-y. Pulling from the breed of dragon linked is encouraged!
Reference Images:

Please select both of the following, they'll be mates

Custom Form:

Species: Cheetah, default lines
Reference Images:

Custom Form:

Species: Cheetah, default lines
Reference Images:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:34 pm
What you're offering: Thank You Letter For November 2007 (Lowest Buy Now Price: 4,900,000,000 gold / Average Buy Price: 3,925,710,000 gold )

What you want: An Edited Adult Lion

Custom Form:

Name: Burahi
Owner: ~Masamune~
Species: Lion (Either of the Standing Lines)
Offspring: Kinacha'bahari, Nuru, Lana, Leucothea, Zephyranthes
Description: Basically, I want the father of this Rogue breeding I did with my girl Neoni'liga. Although it's somewhat CC, there are certain features which I definitely want. They are;
- The same blue eyes as Lana and Leucothea
- The mane/tail stripes which Kinacha'bahari has
- The fading mane/tail which Leucothea and Zephyranthes have
- The jellyfish marking which Lana has on her backside
- The dot markings which 3 of the daughters have.
The colours and where they go are CC, as long as they tie the cubs together. Teal and brown are a must, since those colours don't feature on the mother and therefore come from the father.
Edits: Definitely want expression edit and mane/tail edits to make him look like a lion who lives by the sea! CC sea items as well if you like! His name means "Take it easy"!
Reference Images: XD; All in the Offspring and Description sections!

~Masamune~

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:47 pm
What you're offering: 200bil

What you want: 4-cub breeding for Andhaka and Siantaidh

Custom Form:

Owner: Meepfur, TBD
Pride/Pack: Ithambo'hlabathi
Parents: Andhaka x Siantaidh
Description:
- For the boy, new rogue lines all the way through. For the girls, use whichever lineset you prefer for cub/adol, growing to alt at adult.
- Boy is semi-CC, he just needs to be Firekin-appropriate.
- One girl should have Siantaidh's colors (including eyes), but with the tiny heart marking in blue instead. Markings can be a copy of Sian, or include some stripes from Andhaka. Either works beautifully!
- The other two girls are mostly CC, but should be only in natural colors and/or reds, no blues or greens from throwbacks.
Edits: Not necessary for cub/adol, but at adult could the girls have just a little bit of hair? Not a full tuft, just a bit of scruff/little mohawk sort of thing, maybe a little scruffy ruff of fur coming up from the tail tuft as well to balance it out. The girls can all reuse the same edits, differing expressions optional. You can do something for the boy as well, if you like, but that's also purely optional.
Reference Images:
Andhaka's family:
Father
Mother
Maternal Grandfather
Maternal Grandmother
Siantaidh's family:
Father
Mother
Paternal Grandfather
Paternal Grandmother

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:26 pm
What you're offering: 1 February Dark Mythrill Wings and 1 [Animal] Recurring Nightmare and 20 bil pure

What you want: 1 adult lion SoA

Custom Form:

Owner: Kathryn Dragonna
Species: lion new lines
Parents: ?? x ??
Description: opal rainbow dragon markings, see ref. Very pale blue eyes, base coat is white, tail and mane are black. Nose pale pink and insides of ears black.
Edits: n/a
Reference Images:
User Image (click for bigger image)

What you're offering: 1 Astra: Whipping Black Devil Tail and 20 bil pure

What you want: 1 adult lion SoA

Custom Form:

Description: opal reverse rainbow dragon markings, see ref. Very dark green eyes, base coat is black, tail and mane are white. Nose grey and insides of ears are white.
Reference Image(s):

What you're offering: 10 30 bil pure

What you want: 1 cub lion SoA

Custom Form:

Description: Base color blue. camo mane, leg tuft, tail tuft, and toes, lavender stripe from nose to back, lavender inner ears, lavender belly/chest, lavender stripe on chin, white nose, dark purple eyes. varying size "stars" (white dots) around eyes, along nose/back stripe, along chin stripe, outlining belly/chest, along ears, and outlining toe marking. See ref
Reference Image(s):

What you're offering: 10 30 bil pure

What you want: 1 cub lion SoA

Custom Form:

Description: Base color dark teal. lavender mane, leg tuft, tail tuft, and toes. camo stripe from nose to back, inner ears, belly/chest and stripe on chin. yellow nose and blue eyes. varying size "stars" (yellow dots) around eyes, along nose/back stripe, along chin stripe, outlining belly/chest, along ears, and outlining toe marking. See ref
Reference Image(s):

last update 5-2-15  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:07 pm
What you're offering: 25Bill pure gold

What you want: One 3 cub breeding with edits

Custom Form:

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Kankri by NovaCracker
User Image
(If the image isn't loading: Direct link and my apologies.)

Mother's name, image, and owner: Kabi by NovaCracker
User Image

Pride: Aegnor'hini
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23950585
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23962833
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24517445
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24520367
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24521109

Roleplay Links for Mother:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24514209
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=24504817#368609259
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24501617
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23951269
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23962833

Would you like having a throwback? Yes
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Moricorm - Kabi's Mother
Kohrisu - Kabi's Father
Noh'Vah - Kabi's Sister
Maluuni - Kabi's Grandmother (Ri's Side) (Edits Non-Inheritable)
Iartuupe - Kabi's Grandfather (Ri's Side)
Melhor Pax - Kabi's Grandfather (Koh's side)
Jipima - Kabi's Grandmother (Koh's Side) (Leg Tattoos are edits and not inheritable)
Kabichi - Kabi's Great Grandmother (Koh's Side)
Shiva - Kabi's Great-Great Grandmother (Koh's Side)
Would you like having a random? Yes

Edits are CC, but the cubs would likely be sleek at minimum. They're in the Agnor!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:54 pm
UPDATED: September 2, 2015
UPDATE: September 9, 2015: Added an alternative what I want if you don't choose the godling

What I'm offering:

[Animal] Warrior of the Breeze
Cough the Dragonrider <-On your Wishlist
[Animal] Mini Cretaceous Adventure <- On your wishlist
50bil pure gold and
[KINDRED] Skill Plus (100%) x1
Kindred Mega Heal x11
Kindred Refresh x 23
Kindred Small Heal x 27
Kindred Antidote x 28
Kindred Stamina Up x 8
Kindred Mega Stamina Up x 5
Kindred Magic Restore x 41

What I want: God cub of Vulnerability
Stage: Cub
Lineart: Standing
Domain: Vulnerability
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: He just needs to have a vulnerable look about him. I was thinking something pastel like but if you think of something that is too good to pass up you can CC him. smile I do want him to kind of have some fluffy looking wings though. Something that makes you look at him and go "OMG!! He's so cute and vulnerable I GOTTA KEEP HIM!" 3nodding
9/15/2015 Edit: A monochromatic scheme with a little bit of pastel colors in his wing tips.
When I think of vulnerable I think of black and white. I want a little color in there just to signify a sense of hope.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: none because i suck at life
How many gods do you own? 0
Required RPs: N/A

OOOOORRR, if you don't choose the god cub

Owner: AstoriaFallen
Species: Leopard laying down lines as adult, cheetah walking as adult and sitting as adult.
Pride/Pack: Mazunguko
Gender: Male Leopard, Female Cheetah (walking) Male cheetah sitting
Description: This is a mock breeding between Jabari and Hadeth. Just a good mixture of the two of them :3 Jabaris little leg stripe thing, some of hadeths spots and rainbow and some of Jabaris grey. <3 (one could be grey with hadeths rainbow stripes down it's back and side no spots for example, or have grey to gradient rainbow spots on a white body with the lionesses stripe on its leg) just some ideas. I just want them to resemble them in some ways. Hadeth is my baby.
Reference Images: The happy couple

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out