Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Where the Winds Leads (Meinfoo x Mal)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am
User Image

Meinfoo was trotting along head held high his nose in the wind. It was a breezy day his favourite kind of day. The white and purple wild dog was on the move. Though in all honesty he was almost always on the move being a part of a nomad pack. Today though he was on his own a little he had wondered away from the group following the scent of the wind to see where it would take him.

Meinfoo cherished the times the wind lead him away, it was time alone that he enjoyed having to himself. Having been a twin the male didn't get very much time all on his lonesome since birth he had always been with someone.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:01 pm
User Image

Malaika wouldn't have called herself lost because she wasn't really going anywhere per say. She just... went places and did things and was lonely, more or less. She hadn't seen her family or a friendly face since she had struck out on her own. It had been a pretty lousy experience, truth be told. Wasn't striking out as an adult supposed to be full of adventure and excitement?

She sighed, head drooping. She had really thought she would be able to do some good out there... so much for that plan. At this rate she was probably just going to get eaten.

It was right around that moment when she realized she wasn't nearly as alone as she thought she was. Up ahead, walking away, was another dog. Another dog!

"Hey! Hey!" She called, bolting forward, excited just to see someone else. It didn't occur to her that he might not be friendly or that this could be very stupid, but she had also never really met with hostility from another dog, just hyenas and lions and the like. Dogs were kin, right?

"Wait up! You! PURPLE FEET, HEY SLOW DOWN!"

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:20 am
Meinfoo had been enjoying his blissful quiet and alone time when all of a sudden he heard a voice. He began to look around and realized the voice was calling to him when it mentioned his purple feet. He looked back at his rear paws, they sure were purple but he wasn't sure that was a reason to call him purple feet. He frowned a little and then shrugged and headed towards the female wild dog.

"Hello" there he said sizing her up. She had dazzling green eyes, but otherwise was very monotone in colour. "Are you lost?" he asked, she was't a part of the pack he was a member of and it wasn't often he saw another soul out here. He in fact couldn't remember the last time they ran into a rogue dog like her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:01 am
"Can't be lost if you're not going somewhere, purple feet." Mal grinned, trotting along beside him, "I haven't seen another dog for a while though. I'm on my own. You part of a pack? Live around here? By yourself?" She asked, not one to wait for pleasantries when she had something she wanted to know.

"I'm not from around here. I don't want to step on anyone's toes, you know?" Or she wanted to step directly on someone's toes sometimes. Usually only if there was a reason to do some toe stomping though, she didn't want to make trouble where trouble wasn't needed.

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:40 pm
The male let out a chuckle at her rapid fire questioning. They were all easy questions though at least nothing he couldn't handle. "I am a part of a pack, though I wouldn't say that we lived hear. We are nomads we travel where the wind takes us. Always on the move. We aren't a huge pack but we have many alliances we travel between them all" he told.

"You are stepping on no ones toes Green Eyes." he told her with a grin, he enjoyed that she called him purple feet and decided to adopt his own nickname for her instead of asking her for her name, and her eyes were what stood out the most.

"Tell me a little about yourself Green Eyes. You are on your own but where do you come from?" He was always curious about others, how there lives came out compared to his.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:47 pm
Mallie grinned, liking the nickname. "Oh good. Was a bit worried, haven't seen any other creatures about but they might just be avoiding you folks."

She blinks, scuffling her feet, "Eh... you know. Here. There. Everywhere. No where. I'm just on my own these days." She shrugged, not seeming bothered by it. "I was kind of hoping that I'd meet some others out here once I struck out on my own but... I really wanted to... help."

That sounded stupid. "I mean, there're creatures out here who really need a hand, you know? But I haven't found anyone. Except you."

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:04 pm
Meinfoo smiled, "Well well well green eyes aren't you a giver." he said with a chuckle. He knew that there were many out there that liked to help and protect others but normally they were already in some sort of pack or super committed to their family.

"Well I can tell you that our pack is always looking for members. We are pretty open to new comers and since we travel around we get to see many different faces and help in a lot of different places." He cocked his head to the side wondering if perhaps the grey female might be willing to come and join the pack. He certainly would be happy to have her around... though he knew that she was one thing he wouldn't want to share with his brother.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:22 am
Mallie's tail started wagging the more he talked. She had never been very good at hiding her emotions, and she was alright with that. Hiding things and tact were for people who had secrets, and she didn't really have any at all."You think so?"

A traveling pack WOULD be enough to let her see different places and people. Not to mention the other dogs who would be in said pack. They might need help too.

"And they just let anyone join? Just like that?" She asked, tilting her head, "Couldn't that be dangerous? I mean, there are freaks out there who hurt others just for fun, y'know?"

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:01 am
The purple male paused at what the female wild dog said. For the most part those he had had the pleasure of running into had always been kind, he had never really imagined someone who would joing a pack just to destroy it from with in. It gave him a chill even thinking about it and it also made him wonder about green eyes here. Though her tail wagging in excitement did lead him to believe that she belonged with them.

"Well I believe that you come with good intentions. Plus the pack will watch you for awhile to make sure you harbour no ill will." it was the truth she would be observed but he highly doubted that they would run into any problems with her.

"Come on now I will take you back to where the rest are. They will be happy to see you." he assured her. He would also keep a special eye out for her, he liked the female wild dog and wanted to make sure that she was going to stick around.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:33 pm
Mallie grinned, jumping up and running in the direction he had indicated. He seemed to be a decent sort, and she tended to have a good eye for those who meant ill will. Maybe she could help with that sort of thing? Always dangerous folks out there who might look for slaves.

"Any slavers you worry about around these parts?" She asked, "My mom... she was enslaved for a while once. They're crafty, but I think they were lions. They would steal dogs away. That's... well, I want to make sure that never happens to anyone."

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:08 pm
Meinfoo frowned, slavers the cream and purple wild dog had always lived a free life and had never really even heard of such a thing though he supposed he shouldn't be surprised that things like that happened. Particular to wild dogs, some viewed them as a lesser species. Meinfoo knew that wasn't ture though.

"No as far as I know there are no slavers in the area. Some of the pride's we frequent have lions in them, but nothing like what you are talking about happens there. Good to know that you will be looking out for us though and making sure that doesn't happen to any of us here in the pack." he told her with a genuine grin.

"Come now this way there are many to introduce you to, including my twin brother." he said. He had hesitated mentioning his twin becuase he had already decided that he didn't want to share this beautiful female with him, he would put up a fight for her anyhow.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:34 am
Mallie grinned, stretching out and trotting along with him, "Okay, show me what's the what then, purple feet." She giggled a little, glad that she'd be meeting more dogs soon. She had been on her own for a while now... it'd be good to not be alone anymore.  

demonstration_evil

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff