Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
1 X 1 roleplay, yaoi looking for a seme! Profile inside :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redswordomega

Tiny Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:28 pm
Name: Vincent Catherine Evergreen
Birthdate: December 29th
Personality: Vincent is very laid back and a bit sarcastic, but means well. He’s the “clown” at the place where he works and enjoys making people smile. He is usually found listening to his music and doodling random things, but when time calls, he can be serious too. Interesting enough, even clowns cry, but nobody has ever seen him shed a tear before. Vincent is the biggest joker at work and once (it was an accident) his prank had gone wrong and he ended up caking his boss in the face with a batch of broccoli cupcakes…He never got fired for it though.
Role/Occupation: Vincent works in his town’s guild and works as the information gatherer. He is usually seen around the halls on Sundays, but on other days, he’s out and about sitting in café’s and bars and such trying to gain information. He carries a dagger with him (if his little bar chats get out of hand) but he generally befriends or chats up a person in order for him to get information, rather than get information in a more dangerous way, such as spying on an enemy.
Skills: He’s a skilled informant and can defend himself well with his dagger, but in a one on one fight, he’d lose. While not physically strong, he is very agile and he is extremely skilled in parkour.
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual. Uke.
Likes: Candy! Boy can he stuff his face full of it… he loves to chat with people and loves to make friends, enjoys baking. He doesn’t like ladies as much as men, but does enjoy hanging out with them. He also loves spending his free time listening to music.
Dislikes: Ironic enough, he hates eating (besides sweets), and never dares to taste test his own sweets or food. He doesn’t mind watching a fight, but hates being in one. He doesn’t like classical music and jazz music, and hates it when people cry.
Biography: Vincent can’t remember any memory prior to his 12 years of age and his earliest memory would be standing at the gates of the guild he works at. It is suggested that something traumatic happened in the past, but he can’t remember what. At times, he gets a flashback or dreams, but they don’t make sense to him. Vincent actually fears getting his memories back as he states, “They must’ve been lost for a good reason, and I don’t want to know the reason behind it.” He has made a lot of friends in the 5 years he has been in the guild, but nobody he could truly be “lovers like a good cheesy romance book would”.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The setting is a town mercenary type of guild that acts as the town's policemen. It is set in modern time and I'm looking for an active endless roleplay. If you wish to not play in a guild setting but rather another place like a gang, let me know. I'm really soooo bored.

All I want is someone who can post at least two paragraphs and whose active. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:45 pm
Bump <3

Redswordomega

Tiny Duck

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 4:15 pm
Redswordomega

I don't know if this is the right place for this kind of thread, but I am interested if you are still looking for someone.  
The School of Dedicated Role Players

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games