Git'cher Blank Slates, 'ere! | Open Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:57 pm
So....I've got a lot of blank slates. Some are completely blank, others have a personality but need to be given a plot. I'd like to fix this! If anyone grabs your eye don't be afraid to post. I might be picky with some, but I'm open to any suggestions. Here we go!

Completely Blank Slates

User Image

Kaiholo will be staying in the Bahari. Trying out a potential mate but open to general plots. No flings for this boy!

User Image

Judoc will be staying in the Nchi. Open to mate and fling offers, doesn't need to be within the pride, as well as plot things. He's from the group of joining warrior lions.

User Image

Mchanga might be willing to join a pride for the right lady, but would prefer to stay rogue. Open to flings, maybe a mate, as well as general plots.

User Image

Datsi will be staying in the Ela. Mates only, as well as general plots.

Blank-ish Slates

User Image

Sawa is on her pilgrimage and can go anywhere, but she will be returning to the Swampies. She talks to plants and is very in-tune with the spirits around her and has a sort of hippie mentality. She's open to future flings or mates as well as general plot things.

User Image

Yong Zhi is staying in the Tianxia, North house. He is a very proper soldier. He values honor and integrity and is very polite. Some would say he's a bit of a stick in the mud but he does know how to have fun. It just takes him a while to feel comfortable enough around someone to loosen up. He's open for mates only, as well as general plot.

User Image

Kuzimu will be staying in the Firekin. She's the daughter of a joining rogue and a Nergui member, so she's safe to breed with the bigger lines. She's interested in flings only for the time being and is a bit too interested in the Nergui. She's very much the type to speak what's on her mind unless it would deter her motives. She's a bit sneaky, so watch out. She might just be flirting with you to get some dirt on you. Has one fling lined up.

User Image

Tryggr will be staying in the Stormborn. He's got a very black and white view on things and is certainly a more liberal Reaver. He's respectful towards females and is quite the gentlelion, although he prefers to stay behind the scenes than being in the spotlight. Open to flings in and out of the SB, maybe take a saltwife or two. He's not sure how he feels about Thralls, but if he does end up with any he'll treat them very well. General plot as well!

User Image

Tem really wants to join a pride, but he's not sure which one to join. It has to suit him just right. He's a bit grumpy at the moment for being sent out of his home thanks to the blue coloration he has, but deep down he's really a gentle soul that wouldn't hurt a fly. He needs someone to help him out of his shell a bit. He'd take a mate only, no flings.

User Image

Hawnu will be staying in the Na'vi. He's a fierce soldier as well as a prince. He's a bit cocky and things highly of himself for his skills, but he does have the prowess to back it up. He's horrible around females, though. Gets tongue tied and makes a pretty big fool of himself. Open to mates only, as well as general plots.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:42 am
For Kuzimu

User Image

Maybe a fling with Mwale'kono? He was recruited by Spaki for taking on a bull elephant that was terrorizing a forest nearby. He's gruff, headstrong and is a guard with a few disabilities but is still pretty strong. He can appear anti-social at times but that's not his intention and he has a genuine interest in the pride. She'd probably have a hard time getting any dirt on him though because he's not the biggest talker.  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:16 pm
User Image

For him I have....

User Image

She's very sweet tempered. Though it would probably be for RP purposes only. I've got two possibles that i'm trying to decide between for a mate right now.

ANNNNNDDD.

I have his Nephews.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:52 pm
Zosie

I think he'd interest her enough for a fling for sure. She likes to hear about outside the Firekin lands and strong males are definitely impressive to her. Want me to start something for them? biggrin

AstoriaFallen

RP is always good! With ladies to trip him up or with nephews biggrin Could you tell me a little about the boys? I feel like he'd enjoy sparring with them or something XD And with the lady he'd probably try to flirt with her and then just fall flat. Poor guy ;w;  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:58 pm
Okay.

P'xan is pretty laid back but can have his serious moments. He's not very good with the ladies either lol, guess it runs in the family!! I really haven't gotten much of a chance to RP him too many times so I'm still feeling out his personality as well as Tanhi.

Tanhi is a calm soul but can be playful when around his siblings (same for P'xan). He's a smooth talker and can be an old soul sometimes. I'm still working out his kinks.

They both used to spar as kids so they both know how. Tanhi isn't much for it but will if he's in the mood. P'xan will fight anything that wants to fight with him lol.

With Lana she's so sheltered she'd probably not realize that he was flirting until the last minute lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:10 pm
Oh man, P'xan sounds like he'd be Hawnu's favorite nephew >XD He'd love to hang out with him, try to give him uncle-y advice. They can bond over their awfulness at being a ladies man.

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:13 pm
SilverLutz
Oh man, P'xan sounds like he'd be Hawnu's favorite nephew >XD He'd love to hang out with him, try to give him uncle-y advice. They can bond over their awfulness at being a ladies man.

AstoriaFallen

smile

I thought I had you on Aim? Do you prefer Aim or Guild RP. And would you like me to start or do you want to?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:15 pm
I think you do, I'm not on right now though XD Guild is easier for me if that's okay biggrin

EDIT: And I can start!
AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:18 pm
XD Okie heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:36 pm
AstoriaFallen

All set here!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:37 pm
If your own for skype rp / plots,

I have Israfel- she had god children 8, but now she is alone in the Bahari as they are all grown up. She's been alone for a while. Um.. I have a pic of her in my plot thread. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:01 pm
Chi Sohma

Ahhh she's very pretty! Unfortunately Skype doesn't like my computer that much, it makes it run really slow so I don't use it ;;  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:46 pm
SilverLutz

I think he'd interest her enough for a fling for sure. She likes to hear about outside the Firekin lands and strong males are definitely impressive to her. Want me to start something for them? biggrin

Yes please, that would be brill <3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:05 pm
Zosie

For you!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:55 pm
SilverLutz
Chi Sohma

Ahhh she's very pretty! Unfortunately Skype doesn't like my computer that much, it makes it run really slow so I don't use it ;;

maybe aim?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces