Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:34 am
User Image
It had been a year since she and her brother had become a part of this rather interesting pride and she had finally gotten over her grudge. She still had nightmares now and again, but there wasn't much she could do about that. Her history would always be a part of her and there wasn't anything she could do about it. She sighed and shook her shoulders slightly, the scars upon her chest still ached every once and a while and the ones in her thigh occasionally burned but beyond that those were the only physical remainders of that fearful day.

She didn't mind working for Chozi and his ever growing family. It sure did seem to be that he always had new children running about. Which she didn't really mind that much. She liked cubs, of all kinds. She missed those days. When her and her siblings used to play with their parents. She sighed at the memory of them and knew that she'd never see any of them again. At least she still had Jurian.

The lands were doing well. It had rained, finally. It seemed that little bit had brought some life back to the area and she was walking along the boarders of the lands. She hadn't left them since the day they arrived. She would probably never do so, unless her brother were with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:55 am
AstoriaFallen

To say Terra cared for borders was to give him far too much credit. The only borders he cared about were the Kitwana and the Aegnor, so any other time, the male simply flaunted them as if he were somehow better, and perhaps he - no, he definaitely thought he was, but the god-sired seer was entirely unrepentant about his ego, instead strolling along casually as if nothing mattered, looking around as he idly registered another pride closeby, and drew himself up proudly, smirking. Well, if he was seen, it wasn't like he couldn't convince anyone to let him go.

He was too amazing to dump, or steal, after all. Or to really fail.

Ah, egos.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:51 pm
NovaCracker

He wasn't hard to see. The very large and brightly colored lion came into view in the vast openness of the Koti Kaikilles lands. He was notably larger than her brother. If she had any knowledge of the offspring of Gods she might have picked up on the reason he was slightly larger. But since she didn't she just brushed it off as genetics.

She wondered if he saw her at all and she paused in her steps and cleared her throat. She hadn't met anyone from outside the pride since before she had come here and she was always wary of new creatures. "Hello there."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:47 am
AstoriaFallen

Terra paused before turning to the sound, the male stretching before idly tilting his head, brows raising,

"Hello." The arrogant male drawled calmly. He settled to remain standing still and shrugged.

"Lost, or hunting?"

Either was fine - his interest was cursory really. But still, he may as well be polite.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:03 pm
NovaCracker

She eyed him carefully and scoffed slightly. "Exploring.. Actually. I think you might be lost." She thought about it for a moment and realized that he probably had no idea where he was. She could get to that later in the conversation, if it lasted that long.

She continued to remain where she was and watched him and she cleared her throat slightly. "What brings you this way?" She was slightly curious.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:44 am
AstoriaFallen

"Hardly lost." Terra drawled. "I know where I can go if needed. However, I've been exploring."

The lion's tail flicked idly, the male entirely unimpressed. While he doubted she was trying to run him off, the male was bored and didn't mind conversing, en if he annoyed another party.

Ufortuanately, this was fairly common.

"What about you?"  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:58 pm
NovaCracker

Her brow raised as the male spoke and she wondered who he thought he was to speak so arrogantly. If her brother were here he'd put this male in his place with his manners. It didn't matter though. "Ah. Well that sounds like quite the lifestyle."

She dug her claws into the now soft ground and she looked at him as he asked about her. "I, myself, thought exploring was a good thing to do today as well." She said remaining where she was. "Do you often travel around here?" She figured it was highly doubtful, but since they were here, might as well ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:22 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Not particularly." Terra shrugged. "Closer to a volcano or Mother or Father."

Their common locations - aside the Aegnor'hini volcano he did not divulge - Primitus roamed too often to be a reliable identifier for location, and is mother? He wouldn't put in danger,, nor his siblings, even if he was....

Arrogant. He had some limits, at least.

Well, then, do you have yourr territory memorized yet?" Terra asked. Iff not, well, then she wasn't likely born there or raised there. He certainly didn't know every niche in his otheher and father's stomping grounds.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:59 pm
NovaCracker

She nodded her head as she listened to what he was saying. He really didn't say a lot it seemed. She raised her head back slightly as he said "your territory", it was hardly her territory. "No. I'm still 'new' to these lands you could say." She said being as curt in her reply as he seemed to be with his.

Where was her brother? She wasn't really sure how she felt about this male before her and would feel much better if he was around. "I normally stay closer to my brother, but he has other duties than myself." She said staying where she was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:18 pm
AstoriaFallen

"You live here now." Terra said, snorting. "Length of time doesn't matter. Once you join a group with land it becomes your land too." Terra stretched, giving her a bit of an ear, an ear that flicked when she mentioned an absentee brother far busier and Terra rolled his eyes.

"Family, even obnoxious, hyperactive family, deserves to be around one another when they bloody well want. Work isn't more important than that."

Terra paused. "If my sister needed me, I'd race to her in an instant for example. It really can't be fair to demand duty first."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:33 am
NovaCracker

Clearly he misinterpreted what she had meant. "Believe me, if I needed help he would be here in a heartbeat." She recalled many things of their childhood and they would do whatever was necessary for one another. She still had the scars to prove that.

"I'm well aware of how prides work. I just haven't had the time to actually get to see everything." She said cooly. She still wasn't sure how she felt about this male. She didn't really like how he was, but then again she didn't have to like him nor did it really matter sine she was almost certain she would probably never see this male again. She then realized that neither of them had exchanged names. "I'm Casarea."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:40 am
AstoriaFallen

"Hmmm." Terra shrugged, rolling his eyes as if not entirely convinced - and he wasn't, but he was used to a mushy, lovey group and the male still wondered if only he was pragmatic, and stretched.

"I'm Terra." He drawled once more. Did it matter if she knew? He had no idea, he wasn't sure, he just wondered who this female thought she was, mouthing off at the son of a god. No, he wasn't arrogant about his parantage at aaaall. OK, maybe a little (lot).

"And you are thus one of the owners of this land. Honestly." If she knew, then why act so - insufferably foolish about it?

Ah, arrogance.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:51 am
NovaCracker

He sure knew how to get under her fur with a quickness. She dug her claws into the soil beneath her paws and she glared at him slightly. "I then have every right to chase you away if I so choose." Her gaze stayed slightly narrowed. He was getting to her. It wasn't often her temper flared but she didn't like how he came off.

Ooooo the arrogant type. They made her blood boil sometimes. Maybe he'd get the hint that she wasn't too pleased with him. Then again, would she ever see him again? Did that even matter?

"Are you always so sweet tongued?" Pray he knew what sarcasm was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:42 am
AstoriaFallen

"Yes you do." Terra nodded calmly. The male wasn't particularly afraid of the female, brow raising with a slight smirk at the female's glare. It wasn't really amusement... Entirely, but he was, he just didn't want to show as much. It was ore the smirk of one pleased to see THOUGHT, and Terra nodded his head idly.

The sarcasm however, earned a genuine chuckle - the kind that meant he caught the meaning and he grinned toothily, nodding.

"Perhaps." He admitted, chuckling. "Mostly when I've had some sweet food."

Was that a joke, or sarcasm? .... Nobody knew.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:18 am
NovaCracker

"Is your whole family this charming?" She could only imagine how the rest of his family was. It made her shudder at the thought. Maybe he was the only one, that poor family.

"Do you often travel around here?" She wanted to know purely for the sake of wanting to avoid another run in with him. At least if she could help it, if it happened, well. She would endure.  
[IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff