Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
Custom gunpla

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:27 pm
Ever since I started watching Gundam Build Fighters and its sequel I have been fascinated by the creativity of the gundams and mobile suits in those animes. So I'm want to know if anyone has any custom ideas that they think would work if it was canon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:55 pm
gadesso
Ever since I started watching Gundam Build Fighters and its sequel I have been fascinated by the creativity of the gundams and mobile suits in those animes. So I'm want to know if anyone has any custom ideas that they think would work if it was canon.
I think one of the oddities on GBF and GBFT is that some of the parts (At least as I have found) aren't even on any gundams that I know of so I can't see how they would have them in GBF/T without some molding. Other than that, I'm been thinking about some mashups of my 1/144 units, and I have to say it's pretty difficult. Forgetting technologies aside, some of the parts wouldn't look too well when coupled with others. Like Zeta's legs on Strike torso, ect. I think the best designs are only minor changes to the design and armament personally.

I think it would be cool to mix up some of the 00 gundams, SEED seems... a little harder since they're all different shades and colors...  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Positroneidon

Junior Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:11 pm
Phoenix347
gadesso
I think one of the oddities on GBF and GBFT is that some of the parts (At least as I have found) aren't even on any gundams that I know of so I can't see how they would have them in GBF/T without some molding. Other than that, I'm been thinking about some mashups of my 1/144 units, and I have to say it's pretty difficult. Forgetting technologies aside, some of the parts wouldn't look too well when coupled with others. Like Zeta's legs on Strike torso, ect. I think the best designs are only minor changes to the design and armament personally.

I think it would be cool to mix up some of the 00 gundams, SEED seems... a little harder since they're all different shades and colors...

lemme give ya a keyword : pla-plate  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:15 pm
Positroneidon
Phoenix347
gadesso

lemme give ya a keyword : pla-plate

*goes to the all-knowing google, returns from journey with beer* Yes, but most people aren't skilled artists enough to do the stuff like GBF/T  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers