Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Abigail MacDogel [Ready/crits]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:12 pm
DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter
Name: Abigail MacDougall
Nicknames: Abby, Ab's

Category: Sun

The Weapon

Name: Tom Fiddlesticks
Nicknames: Diddles (If I can xD -shot- )
Type of Weapon: Shaolin spade
Former species of weapon: Ink Demon

Personalities:
Abigail is a sweet, cheerful, noisy, boisterous, little geek. She finds a fandom that clicks with her and dives in head first. She's learn all about it and buy up its; t-shirts, nicknacks, bedspread, etc. She was shy most of her life and picked on for the things that liked but one day it hit her. Why should she hide who she is? She became loud and proud, openly flaunting her geekiness in all it's glory. She'll talk to anyone about it or listen to others about theirs as she is always down to make a new friend.
The loud and proud part has rolled over into the other parts of her life too tho. She does what she feels is right, even when it's going against the grain. She wants to help make the world a better place and will try to get others to join her in this goal. Tho this doesn't mean that she won't break the rules if there is fun to be had. Girls got to get their thrills some how, am I right?

Fiddlesticks is a bit of a stickler for the rules and will protest when they are broken by her, but hushes him up and continues on with her life.
Needless to say, he's not happy with who he was matched up with and lets her know that all the time. Ab's has hope tho, unwavering hope that she's turn the old stick in the mud around yet.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?
Like all other hunter could before her, Ab's could sense an 'evil pressure' that her family or friends could not. It was one of the reasons she got picked on as a kid. As she grew Ab's knew that the feeling was real tho, after all, the feeling was so strong, how could it be fake.
When she was scouted you'd think she'd have to think about it for a very long time. After all, Ab's had only just started to get along with her brother and mother and now she had to give them up to do the right thing? But this was Abigail, she didn't give it a second thought. She had to save them from an unknown evil that she had felt all her life. She jumped at the chance.

Weapon Ability
Battle Cry- Oh my! With a flash, did both ends just get sharper?

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: greeny blue
Hair Colour/Style: Something like this, as she like to dye it for fun. I'm thinking an up do like in the pic but I'll leave it cc
Skin Colour: pale, chick didn't get outside much as a kid. Stayed indoors and played video games.
Clothing Style/Colours: Hunters uniform: a short, to the ribs white coat (If I can make it that short, if no CC) buttons lined on both sides of the breast, Looks a bit like something you'd see in a marching band. Scarf/sash, Teal.
She'd most like wear high top converse in a purple or gray or even a lime green colour, Leggings or skinny jeans, some fitted nerdy top. The picture being of something like two t-rexs trying to hug but failing or Legend of Zelda.
Extra: If they can have tattoos then can she have the Tri-force out lined on the back of her wrist? It may just be from a video game but it symbolizes strength to her and when she looks at it, it help her to stay strong.
References: n/a qq  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:16 pm
/claims a spot and sits down
I want her nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:19 pm
You can't have her naow!
Besides, what would you do with her? You could never handle her o v o  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:26 pm
Liessssssssss.
SURE I CAN. YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO.  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:32 pm
YESH I CAN! FOR I AM WEARING CLOTHES!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:14 pm
:T  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter