Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[Settling In] Unexpected Help (Yves x Nomiki)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:01 am
Yves found that he rather liked his new home at the Tower. It was more like the environment that he grew up in compared to what the Horsemen had when they initially took up refuge at the edge of Halloween Town which was spartan and flimsy at best.

He had made the trip back to what was once his abode, having just realised that he had forgotten to take with him one of his books when he relocated a couple weeks back. He found the book easily, decided that he might as well give the entire place another look over for good measure just so that he would save himself another trip on the off chance that there were still things he required that he had accidentally left behind.

With that done, he started to head back to the Tower.

pinchmonster
Feel free to hijack him~ ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:32 pm
Nomiki landed in front of him with a hearty whump.

"Yves."

She tossed her hair over her shoulder and braced her hand on a cocked hip.

"Yves."

Without giving him a chance to answer, she took a step forward and leeeeeaned against him. She had zero concept of personal space, and never really had for as long as they'd known one another.

"What are you doing?"

baby_gwing

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:45 pm
Yves was admittedly not entirely paying attention when Nomiki called out to him initially. He had the entire day to himself and he was thinking about a great many things he could indulge in after enjoying the leisurely stroll back to the Tower where his new abode was.

Snapping his attention back to the present and the War mare who had seemingly dropped out of the sky and decided to invade his personal space, he stopped and quirked a brow at how close he had come to snapping back to reality and finding his face buried literally in the cleft between her boobs.

"Nomiki."

He gave an exasperated sigh. What was it with some War mares who took great delight in demonstrating their amiability towards their brothers by shoving their feminine assets into his face?

"I see that you're as affectionate as always."

He deadpanned, deciding to skip the reminder bit since it had been proven to have absolutely no effect in modifying her behaviour time and again. Gesturing towards the book he had in his hand, he simply answered her question, wanting to get this over and done with so that he could be on his merry way.

"I'm going home. With my book."

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:40 pm
Nomiki frowned just the slightest, a mere clench-of-her-jaw-wrench-of-her-brows; it was almost imperceptible, smoothed out before it contorted into something even uglier. She was a fickle mare, quick to temper and high maintenance - more so when her assets were not crooned over like one might a new babe or a fantastic new plague.

She snorted brashly and tossed her head.

"Boring. A book? And of course I'm affectionate as always. Why wouldn't I be, Yves? But honestly, a book?"

baby_gwing

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:54 am
Yves pursed his lips together, his brows furrowed as he narrowed his eyes and tried to put together a diplomatic response to convey his thoughts on Nomiki's affectionate side without sounding at all offensive. "Are you... in heat and hence looking for a mate?" That didn't sound too bad in his head so the Executioner chose to go with that, shrugging off the snort that was sent his way.

"It's my favourite book and I'm only halfway through it. Of course it's coming with me to my new home at the Tower." He rationalised, not at all seeing what was so wrong about him wanting to continue enjoying the story in his own time so long as he didn't neglect his duties. Pausing for a moment, it suddenly occurred to him that he didn't see Nomiki during the Purge awhile back so he decided to ask if she had moved to her new quarters on the off chance that she was still blissfully ignorant that they now had a new home.

"Have you relocated yet Nomiki?"

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:51 pm
The mare let out an indignant shriek, and for a moment it looked like she was about to raise hell. In heat?! Looking for a mate?!

Well, maybe it struck a little close to home. Maybe. Not that she'd ever in a million years admit it.

"I am going to pretend you did not just insult me, Yves," Nomi finally growled, looking every inch the outraged b***h that she was, "and yes, I have," she lied. She hadn't really relocated. Only half-way. She was more a nomad than anything else, which was fine by her, but seeing Yves find a home and settle down kind of made her want the same thing.

"You are terribly awful and also vile," she continued, looking more and more put-out by the second.

baby_gwing

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:24 am
Unfazed, Yves simply took a deep breath and counted to ten seconds in his head while waiting for the episode to pass, ready to summon his kodachi to defend himself if need be. The situation didn't escalate further than that thankfully.

"I didn't."

He calmly pointed out, amusement dancing in his gaze as he went on impassively. "You said I'm vile yet you don't seem terribly repulsed." He didn't hate Nomiki really. Even if the mare's behaviour proved to be insufferable at times. He wasn't really buying her story given what he knew about her so he placed the book that he had with him into the cloth bag that was slung around his back, folding his arms across his chest as the edges of his lips curled into a small smile.

"Show me your home then."

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:32 pm
The mare gave him a hard look.

"No."

She was too proud to admit that she had no home to call her own, and far too proud to be proven wrong. She was also irritated that Yves seemed content to call her out on her absolute lie.

"You are not welcome in my home."

Nomiki arched a brow.

So there, it said.

baby_gwing

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:11 am
Yves refused to back off until he was absolutely certain that he had exhausted all options. Shrugging off the hard look that Nomiki was giving him, the stallion attempted to rationalise with her. "Then at least show me the exterior? Or point out for me where it is so that I'll know where I can find you?" Not that he ever sought anyone actively unless he had a specific purpose in mind but that was besides the point here.

"I'll even help if you need anything..." He added eventually, almost as an afterthought in the hope that it would help to appease the antagonised mare some.

pinchmonster

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff