Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Males seeking Females (Flings ahoy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:33 am
Okay so I have two ladies men that are seriously lacking the ladies! Both of them already have mates, or mate(ish) like females in their lives so they will ONLY be looking for flings.

Bachelor 1:
User Image

Nox is a part of a pride (that is still I/T) the is based on Roman time period. The pride's Cesar is his grandmother, and most of his family is politically minded.... Nox however is not! Nox is more worried about the ladies, though he claims his flings are really just a way to help the pride repopulate. He is open to any species but if his fling results in full bred leopards he would like to bring some of them back to the pride with him. The pride accepts all species but anything other than a leopards are placed in servant and slave roles (hybrids being the lowest of the low). He will take any of his offspring back to the pride, this is just something to keep in mind in terms of the ranks possible offspring will hold.

Bachelor 2:
User Image

Muskoke is a ladies man. He likes any and all ladies, he is not picky about species. He does have a best friend who is a friend with benefits that he will eventually realize he actually loves but it will be too late by than as she will have gotten tired of waiting for him to figure it all out. Muskoke needs all sorts of flings, he will keep any children that the mother can't or doesn't want to keep. He will likely bring them to his bestfriend to raise, so that he can continue on his quest for more ladies.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:35 am
No form or anything just post whatever ideas you have!

I also have AIM and it is usually easy to grab me on there if you want to hash out the plots in greater detail, as well as Skype (I am there less often though so you will have to tell me to go to actually find me there).

AIM SN: nessiaing
Skye: vanessia281  

nessiaing

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas