[PRP] Resque x Mfalme: Mecha Meetings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:46 pm
User Image Resque flopped down in a cloud of dust with a sigh and watched as the dust particles floated down towards her. A small smile slowly appeared on her face at the thought of her mother having a bit of a hissy-fit. Mom, Resque thought with a little laugh. How upset you would be right now if you saw how messy I am. Though you would sigh and laugh at my dad-like behaviour.

Just the thought of her parents brought a sad frown on her face. Maybe leaving swamp lands wasn't the right thing to do afterall. Her mother had been upset, but it was her father that encouraged and convinced her mother. Resque could still hear the sound of her fathers cocky face like it was yesterday....

"Oh Pep, leave the cub alone. She'll be fine. Resque is just like her handsome dad and with her mother's smarts Res has got the world by her paws!"

Though dad had sounded confident... the pain (which he most likely thought was hidden) had shown on his face. This leaving of the nest had effected him too.

Shaking off sad thoughts Resque stared ahead wondering what awaited her. The Rogue Lands were certainly a huge place.

SilverLutz
tag!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image The ground in this area was pretty dry, Mfalme thought to himself as each step kicked up a little bit of dust. It probably hadn't seen rain in months. That wasn't uncommon for some parts of the rogue lands, but he hadn't been in this area before so he wasn't sure if it was due for a storm any time soon. He didn't mind storms, but in places like this the sudden onslaught of water meant flooding, and if there was one thing he was bad at, it was swimming. He always seemed to sink like a stone if he got in water over his head.

A laugh caught his attention and he turned his head this way and that to try to locate the source of the sound. Finally his golden eyes landed on a lioness not too far from him, a bit dusty but quite brilliantly red and grey. Her markings seemed to glow, even! How very strange...and interesting.

Turning his paws in the direction of the lioness, he called out to her so as not to startle her. "I must have missed the meeting that said dust and dirt is funny," he said, trying to come off as nonthreatening. "Or is something else amusing?"

Tara de Draiocht

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:38 pm
"Huh-" Resque felt her body jump a little bit at the unexpected sound of a male voice. Oh...oh. As the dust settled she was able to see the most interesting furred lion she had ever met. From tip to tail he had details that were almost like her own and her fathers. Her father would have been interested in getting a closer look... Her dad certainly lacked personal boundaries most times... among other things. Yup, she was a daddies girl for sure.

Resque snorted silently in amusement. He certainly was cute and she rose an eyebrow a little cockiness wouldn't hurt as her father said... regularly. "Well hello there." She rose from the ground with confidence and grace. "Oh it wasn't so much the dirt as thoughts of family situations. I must say though.. I'm glad my laugh brought you my way. I love your fur pattern, it's fascinating makes me want to inspect it closer." Resque gave the male a cheeky grin. "The names Resque by the way. You?"

SilverLutz
tag!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:59 pm
The confidence oozing off the lioness surprised Mfalme a bit. He was used to other lions being a bit intimidated by his appearance. His markings were very strange and made him seem much more aggressive than he actually was. This female, though...she was actually curious and interested. Strange! But a nice change of pace at the same time.

"Mfalme," he said with a little grin as she moved closer. "It's nice to meet you, Resque. And please, if it interests you you can look all you'd like." If he had to be honest her simple but still very angular and bright markings interested him as well, but he wasn't about to go sticking his nose into a lady's fur.

Not unless she wanted him to, of course.

"Family situations?" he added, looking around. It certainly didn't smell like anyone else was around. "If you were laughing I can only assume they're good family situations."

Tara de Draiocht

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:44 am
She could tell the male was a little bit startled but as too why.. well who knew. "Mmmfalme." She purred out cutely. "Huh, I like it. Rolls off the tongue." Oh, oh she liked this one. His sassiness was fantastic and she would indeed move closer. She started looking downward and paused near his shoulder blades. Little bits of metal and tech? She'd seen something similar to this when she went out with her dad that one time. Pieces of it had been semi-buried in the ground. "Neat-" Resque turned her head to stare in Mfalme's golden eyes and her pale silver eyes gleamed. "Yup." The 'p' made a popping noise.

"Sometimes one can't but help think of family situations." Resque paused before continuing. "Good or bad ones. In this case it was a goodie~" She grinned cheekily. "Just thinkin' if my mom were here at this point in time instead of at home with dad she would hate all this dirt and dust." She changed the conversation to something else that popped in her head. "What brings you around here Mmmfalme? I would have noticed you around-" Resque winked saucily. "-You apart of the Rogue or just passing through?"

SilverLutz
tag!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:48 pm
Mfalme had to chuckle as Resque drew out the 'm' in his name as if she were humming along with some song that only she could hear. She certainly had a lot of spunk! He liked that in a female, he had to admit. There was something rather dull about a lioness who was shy and nervous around males, even those that were simply talking to them to be kind.

He turned his head to watch her inspect his markings, amused that she found them so fascinating. When she elaborated on what she had been thinking about he gave a soft 'ah' of understanding, his tail flicking back and forth. So she was out on her own, then. Or at least out on an adventure without her parents.

"Oh, just passing through," he said, grinning again as she hummed his name. "I've been a wanderer my whole life and have been thinking about trying out the pride life, but I'm not sure where to start. I've met some lions from a few different places and the one that's caught my interest the most is called the Stormborn. Ever heard of it?"

Tara de Draiocht

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:19 am
Resque refocused on what Mfalme was saying and she felt her tail twitch around in interest. Just like her. She quirked one brow up, "I see. I've been in a pride my whole life this is the first time I've-- well no that's a lie-" She snort in amusement. "-I use to go wandering around a lot. My dad swore he aged ten years because of me." Resque wiggled her brows feeling sassy and began to circle the male not at all worried about attack. She could handle herself after-all (thanks to her dad's lessons). "I choose not to believe him."

When she was satisfied with her inspection she sat down and pondered what Mfalme was asking. "Hmm," She made a sucking-whistle noise with her mouth (which drove her previous pride mates nuts) in thought. "Can't say that I have heard of such a place. What's so special about it?"

SilverLutz
Sorry for the wait... i fell down the stairs on wednes. and ive been hurty

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:41 am
Ah, so she was an adventurous gal. Mfalme had to admit sometimes pride lions seemed a bit soft from their lives among a group of lions. He wasn't sure where she had come from although she did have a very distinct look to her that suggested she might be from a more populous pride, or even one that had been around for a long time. Either way, he knew that there were prides out there that didn't have soft lions...perhaps she was one of them.

"Nothing more special than any other pride, I suppose," he had to admit. "But there are tales of glory and treasure and they value strength and might more than the average pride, I would imagine. It sounds as if they go on adventures every day if they so choose and have stories of battles and treasure to prove it. It just seems a bit more exciting than walking around aimlessly."

Plus he had heard they were by the ocean. Even though he couldn't swim, he enjoyed being near water. It was calming to him and the constant rush of waves on the shore could lull him into almost a trance like state. It was rather lovely.

Tara de Draiocht
Yikes!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:20 pm
"Huh," She flexed her claws and looked at them thoughtfully. Value strength? He eyes narrowed at the thought, that would be something her father would be proud of for sure. The adventure part also intrigued her too... life can get dull so easy and something to do sounded pleasing. "You have tempted me Mfalme.... I am now curious to check this pride out and see what's what."

Resque stared at the male lion right in the eyes, not backing down. "Are you heading to this... Stormbirth place soon? Like today? tomorrow? I wanna hit you up and tail along." She didn't even consider the fact he may have wanted to go alone.

SilverLutz
yeah i was very lucky i didnt break anything, just badly bruised. Also you want to do another RP? like after this one? XD; up to yu. in future?
Maybe one more post for you? and the next rp could be them heading to Stormborn and trying to get in?

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:47 pm
Mfalme watched as Resque thought over what he said. He could almost see the steam coming out of her ears for how much she was thinking. He continued to grin and he wondered what god thought it might be a good idea to place this peppy female in his way to what would hopefully be his final destination. Whoever it was, he'd have to find them and thank them. She'd certainly make his trip interesting at the very least.

"Oh have I?" he asked, his own voice a soft purr. She was very entertaining and he could be as well if he wanted. Perhaps he'd get a little more out of her than just a traveling buddy if they both decided to stay with the pride.

"Stormborn," he corrected, but obviously didn't mind the confusion. "And I'm heading there right now. You're more than welcome to come along if you'd like. So long as mum and dad don't mind," he added, giving her a wink before side stepping the lioness to continue on his way. She'd follow if she wanted to, he was certain. He also got the feeling she wasn't going to do anything if she was told to do it. He liked an independent female and Resque was certainly just that.

"I can't imagine it's terribly far,' he added as he headed off. "So if you did want to visit your family again I'm sure it's do-able. But yes, I'm off. Come if you'd like. I'm sure the trip would be an adventure worth having all on its own."

He gave her a little wink before turning to face forward again, his tail swishing back and forth lazily. Let's see if he could reel her in.

Tara de Draiocht
Definitely! I have PLENTY of Reavers that could use the RP to have them fight to get in. This was my last post, I'm gonna go toss Mfalme into the proper threads for joining the SB!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces