Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Southern Conventions
OMGcon 2015

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is your favorite?
  Canada
  Unnatural Axe
View Results

Earyn

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 4:13 pm
For OMGcon this year, I have two costumes picked out. On one day I'm going as Canada from Hetalia and the other is Unnatural Axe Girl from the game Munchkin. But I'm not sure on which days I should wear them. Should I wear Canada on Saturday and Unnatural Axe on Sunday or the other way around?

Also, here's a link for details on OMGcon: link

Canada:
(I have a stuffed polar bear, too)
User ImageUser Image

Unnatural Axe:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:08 pm
Hi Earyn,

I really like the drawings that you posted that are related to your Cosplays. In my Opinion you should wear your Canada outfit on Saturday. Hetalia seems to be more popular. I always see cosplay characters from that series at cons. smile Have fun at the con. smile Typically Saturdays are the biggest day at a con so it gives you a better chance to find another Hetalia cosplayer and other cosplayers that like the anime.

Have fun at the Con. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Earyn

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:45 pm
smithers456
Hi Earyn,

I really like the drawings that you posted that are related to your Cosplays. In my Opinion you should wear your Canada outfit on Saturday. Hetalia seems to be more popular. I always see cosplay characters from that series at cons. smile Have fun at the con. smile Typically Saturdays are the biggest day at a con so it gives you a better chance to find another Hetalia cosplayer and other cosplayers that like the anime.

Have fun at the Con. smile

Thanks. I had thought that Canada would be better for Saturday, too, but since the Unnatural Axe outfit has more to it, I wasn't sure.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:44 pm
lol Turns out that I'm getting to go a day early and since they are having a Munchkin card game going on on Friday, that's when I'm wearing my Unnatural Axe costume. Canada has full reign of Saturday biggrin  

Earyn

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:17 pm
Earyn
lol Turns out that I'm getting to go a day early and since they are having a Munchkin card game going on on Friday, that's when I'm wearing my Unnatural Axe costume. Canada has full reign of Saturday biggrin

Haha! That's a good way to do it!  
Southern Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff