Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
Chat Room || Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:20 pm
Holy Rinaku

I am not sure if you are waiting on me, but if you are, I guess Aria heard you before the door closed. She is there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:02 pm
VampireKittenz
Holy Rinaku

I am not sure if you are waiting on me, but if you are, I guess Aria heard you before the door closed. She is there.

We're waiting for you and the Uchiha guy who's name I can't remember, but yeah, a post would be appreciated.  

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:10 pm
Holy Rinaku

If you are waiting for Aria, she is already at the academy, waiting for everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:07 pm
VampireKittenz
Holy Rinaku

If you are waiting for Aria, she is already at the academy, waiting for everyone.
yes, my apologies. Had a very busy weekend. Ill post tonight after I grab a shower  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yhmera

Battle-ready Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:01 am
Um, hello? I am new to the guild and was thinking about joining the mist. Is there anything I need to know about the mist before I get started?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:52 am
Amya of the Void
Um, hello? I am new to the guild and was thinking about joining the mist. Is there anything I need to know about the mist before I get started?

Yes! Okay, so, the village has changed quite a bit from what the story of the old days were. There is no Bloody Mist, no war against kekkei genkai, etc. Right now, everything is team centric, meaning to even train you have to get your squad leader to get them scrolls for you. The issue with this is if you want a "lone wolf" character. Secondly, you might want to look at the threads. Basically, the beginning post for each location has rules and regulations, and important descriptive information that should never be overlooked. I push for roleplay, true roleplay, so much that we've had people leave because they want to power their way up the ranks. That does not work here.

The village now lies in the middle of an enormous lake, miles across, with water walking or boats the only means of transportation between locations. The village apartments, living quarters, and even most of its gardens and s**t are attached to a tree over a mile tall that stretches right out of the center. Basically, a "Tree City" instead of a "tree house". The Kage's "tower" is actually a small building on the top of the tree, and thus only a "tower" because of the height it's at.

So make sure to read all of the village information, especially the first posts, before you post anywhere. :3

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:09 pm
little mintchan

Long time no see, it's Akura, from back in POTS, we have a skype chat for the village, in case you're interested in joining.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:53 pm
Is there any water or wind users that would like to help their fellow Kirigakure ninja train it would be most appreciated ninja  

monkeyboy900

cinyican

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:10 pm
Sooo, I uh don't really understand what's going on with the Mizukage right now? He's dying? Also Who all is in the mizukage's office! Not trying to ignore anyone it's just pretty hectic.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:19 pm
cinyican
Sooo, I uh don't really understand what's going on with the Mizukage right now? He's dying? Also Who all is in the mizukage's office! Not trying to ignore anyone it's just pretty hectic.

Mate, its kiri. NOBODY ever knows whats going on in kiri. Not even the mizukage knows what the hells going on XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:22 pm
cinyican

I have a new Character there too. If you want to Autoknow her thats fine as I am sure we were in the same Academy class, in character.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:14 am
Azeiel The Risen
Lol guess whenever someone graduates from academy in kiri they choose the life of never knowing what's gonna happen next XD?

Dexterous Prince
"Know" is sort of a strong word, maybe we had classes or something together so I've seen you before maybe we've exchanged small talk. I wouldn't say we "know" each other though. But It's OK if we went to academy together. I'm cool if you are to address each other as fellow students.

Kondo Kaicho
Oh hey I was curious what's up with the forge?

cinyican

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games