Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Looking for Love? (Seeking Stormborn Mate!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:51 am
Kolina's Love Plot

User Image

Specifically seeking out a Stormborn mate.

Alright, so I have this idea in my head for my one lioness, Koka. She has a sort of extensive history and has not had any luck (or any real interest) in males. She has had one fling with a male when she was an Adol but that's been it. For the most part she has been on her own and doesn't really realize it yet, but she's starting to get lonely.

To give a bit of detail about her, she's a royal pain in the a**. She enjoys fighting and hurting others. She does it for sport mainly. Whatever male manages to catch her attention is gonna have to be willing to deal with a female who may want to use her claws on him when he pisses her off and he can't be one of those boyos who believes females are weaker (or will have a change of heart about that once meeting her).

I want her to meet said male and eventually have him convince her to join the stormborn and then take her as a mate. I imagine that it'll be a very...er...interesting relationship but Koka will eventually fall and fall very hard I think. She doesn't realize it yet how much she wants to be loved by someone. I think that having a mate will help her realize how much of a bi**h she has been to a lot of others. Mind, I don't expect it to make her completely non-violent, just a bit more understanding about things. haha

Sorry this is rushed. I am actually getting ready to hurry out the door but needed to get this up. XDD If ANYONE has any interest in this and wants to chat more LMK! I am game for lots of plots. Koka is one of my fav chars I have.

Oh, as a note, she is Firekin royalty, a seer (Not an overly powerful one) and is Kidondo's sister. She and Kidondo do not get along well though. (History there that can be filled in for those interested).

So yea! Leave a message here, toss me a PM, OR grab me on AIM!

AIM: xdramaticashx  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:54 am
I might have a few options for you.

User Image

Keir is a very curious lion, always out in the rogue lands on Vikings to learn new things and meet new lions. He's not easy to rile up or excite, though, and seems to be rather bored with everything to an outsider. He's calm, cool, and collected at most moments, even when he's very excited. He'd definitely need to take a mate, he's not the flinging type, and is loyal as the day is long. He's very respectful of females as well and gives them credit where it's due.

User Image

Phosphor joined the SB when the demon pride originally disbanned, so he talks to 'himself' a lot. He keeps it to a minimum when around other lions, but sometimes he can't help himself. His demon is rather chatty, after all. He's got a few Thralls and has helped one female into the pride already and will be flinging with her. He's very much a 'sow your wild oats' kind of guy so he'd be looking to still fling with females as well, but he loves taking in those that he feels might need his help. I could see him taking her in to show her the ropes and slowly finding he's quite taken with her. He's really a friendly and giving lion, considering how he grew up, but if someone wrongs him or someone he cares for he won't rest until they're either dead or they ask for forgiveness..and even then he might just keep going. He can hold a grudge like whoa.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:43 pm
User Image

Chinjo might be a good choice for Koka, although maybe not in the way that you were planning. You seem to be wanting a male that can bring about some change in Koka, but from what you've described, Chinjo would like her just the way she is. He too enjoys fighting and hurting others, but he keeps this side of himself quite hidden, only allowing it to come out when needed. He would encourage her violent behaviour, but teach her the importance of only letting it loose when it mattered.

He's already brought a former Firekin into the Pride, so to bring another one would be massive coup for him. Although starting a family would not be at all on his list of priorities, he can certainly see the benefit of passing on his bloodline. If Koka proved herself worthy, he would choose to be her mate for life. Love may come in time, as he is not made of stone. It just wouldn't be a guarantee.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:23 pm
Oh yay! Thanks for the responses guys! I am gonna give it a day or two to see who all expresses interest then go from there. smile <3  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:50 pm
bumping this up. smile  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items