Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Lots of Nothing Happening. (Blank Slates within) -OPEN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:08 pm
Okay so everyone in this will be blank (or close to it). At this time no one will be open to death. In the rare instances that they are in a pack or pride they would like to stay there. All rogues are open to joining a pride.

I have AIM: nessiaing and Skype: vanessia281 (though I rarely sign in there so if you want my on Skype send me a pm to tell me to get on there)

Incase you don't see something here that doesn't catch you interest my journal is located here. Feel free to take a look around.

Right now I would prefer longterm plots over short, unless there is a really really good story.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm
~Lions/Lionesses~

User Image

Tsun is a member of the Na'vi Pride. I would prefer to keep him there, but he is having trouble finding a lady friend there. He is sweet and kind, though I think he will switching his rank from hunter to cub-sitter, as that is more suiting to him.

User Image

Former member of the dawnwalkers. Comes from a fairly large family, and doesn't have much else going on.

User Image

Gull is one example of someone who would leave his pride. Currently out on his pilgrimage.

User Image

Penipu likes to play tricks. Also willing to leave his pride.

User Image

Giz likes pretty things and that includes pretty lions. He is fairly fluid in his sexuality. He would like to collect pretty rogues for his harem (both males and females).

User Image

Orrin likes to hide in bushes and people watch. I think he may have had a fling lined up with someone but I cant remember who.

User Image

Tyr has a bit of a complex coming from a litter of 6 (a set of triplets, a set of twins and him). None of his siblings have any of the yellowing colour he has nor do his parents. I think he might become a Reaver to try to feel like he fits in more.

User Image

Recently re-homed to me I don't know much about Atl yet.

User Image

Also recently re-homed to me I don't know much about Taime, other than he isn't in the swamps anymore and he has a fling with a cheetah potentially coming up. Though I would like something a little more long term for him.  

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:25 pm
~Cheetahs~

User Image

He is a man whore and needs some flings. For now long term he has something going on.

User Image

Taariq has a fling lined up I think. But again I would like something long term for him.

User Image

Another re-home I don't know yet but would like to.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:28 pm
~Leopards~

User Image

Son of a Law-Keeper and the colony's Captain he feels like he has a lot to live up to.

User Image

Won in a contest, pretty laid back. Needs some love.  

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:35 pm
~Wild Dogs~

User Image

Koha is in Tangambili, and thats about all I know about him.

User Image

Riak will grow up to be a secret keeper in her pride.

User Image

Rei is absolutely 100% blank.

User Image

Uva is a member of Kukusanya and thats about all I know.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:36 pm
Okay for now thats it! No form but do quote me in your post so I get back to you all faster.  

nessiaing

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:41 am
For Tyr, if you're interested in someone to hang out with who's about his age, I have Ruzul, who could definitely use some friends (or enemies, or rivals, or just people he knows and has no real feelings about one way or the other, for that matter).

Alternatively, I have Nipsting, who thinks she wants to be a bard when she grows up and is, in the meantime, a vicious gossip (like her parents). She could use people to gossip to and about.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:25 am
Princess_Feylin
For Tyr, if you're interested in someone to hang out with who's about his age, I have Ruzul, who could definitely use some friends (or enemies, or rivals, or just people he knows and has no real feelings about one way or the other, for that matter).

Alternatively, I have Nipsting, who thinks she wants to be a bard when she grows up and is, in the meantime, a vicious gossip (like her parents). She could use people to gossip to and about.

nessiaing

I would be up for either or both, whatever you want! I can set up rps for us later today.  

nessiaing

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:42 am
Both sounds good. If you like I can start one. Oh, I should warn you: I can be a terrible flake about tags, but I don't get annoyed by people nagging me about them.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:59 pm
Princess_Feylin
Both sounds good. If you like I can start one. Oh, I should warn you: I can be a terrible flake about tags, but I don't get annoyed by people nagging me about them.

Haha thats fine I may give you gentle nudges here and there. I can start the one with Nipsting if you want to start the other. Also if you have AIM I find plotting and occasionally rp there easier my sn is nessiaing  

nessiaing

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:04 am
That sounds good. I will get on it after lunch today and quote you.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:30 pm
nessaiaing

@Tsun: I have Ayaukuhime who's trying to join the Navi. I was thinking maybe Border RP where he encounters her wandering and informs her about the pride and piques her interest or something. Intended Cub Sitter; she's kind of quiet and day-dreamy, but super sweet.

@Atl: I have Faatina if you want to flesh him out some! She's sweet but kind of cautious now; left the pride before the tsunami hit and is working her way back in to the swing of things.

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:19 pm
Ruler of Everything
nessaiaing

@Tsun: I have Ayaukuhime who's trying to join the Navi. I was thinking maybe Border RP where he encounters her wandering and informs her about the pride and piques her interest or something. Intended Cub Sitter; she's kind of quiet and day-dreamy, but super sweet.

@Atl: I have Faatina if you want to flesh him out some! She's sweet but kind of cautious now; left the pride before the tsunami hit and is working her way back in to the swing of things.

I would be up for both of those! If you want I can start the one with Tsun and Ayaukuhime (who I coincidently own one of her nieces). If you don't mind starting the Bahari one. Just drop the link in here for me or quote me or both.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:15 pm
nessiaing
I would be up for both of those! If you want I can start the one with Tsun and Ayaukuhime (who I coincidently own one of her nieces). If you don't mind starting the Bahari one. Just drop the link in here for me or quote me or both.

Sounds perfect! I'll quote you with it in a bit. <3 And you own one of her nieces? How funny. xD I haven't seen any of her family around in quite some time! Not surprised there's a ton of them around, though.  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:59 pm
nessiaing

I offer up Tanhipom for some rp with Tsun as she is also a member of the Na'vi Pride. ???  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff