Let's Take It Slow~ ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:38 pm
SUBTITLE: "Velvie is super stressed IRL but she misses everyone LOTS" ;;

so this is my attempt at getting back into SoA.

I will be slow~ I'm sorry, it's just how life is right now. I LOVE PMs to chat about our plot though, if you're ever concerned I've forgotten about it. I respond to RPs more quickly when I'm chatting to people, because it puts me in a RP mood. c:

I'm steering away from random flings but if there is a plot attached, always suggest it because I love plots.

If we have a plot you want to continue: post the RP here and give me a snip-it of the plot we had to jog my memory. <3 I am very happy to continue plots.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image

Fertile, seer, very reserved and cautious. She is wary of being hurt by others, so she rarely forms deep attachments.
Looking for: RPs with Gods, RP with other Seers, people to recruit into her pride.

User Image

Heavily scarred, dangerous male. He is a former assassin but has recently 'retired'. He is travelling back to the Kuroi'Nera to visit his brother, unaware that he is no longer there. (He is related to the Kuroi royalty).
Looking for: Fights, people to try and 'hire' him, a female to lure him (?), When it comes to females, he's very easily taken in by damsels in distress

User Image
An Ex-Firekin. Kiun has huuuuge daddy issues and feels wholy inadequate in everything. She is a big girl, strong fighter but horribly self-conscious.
Looking for: Friends? A new pride? A mate? A purpose?

User Image
Missing an eye, pretty scarred up. The son of a disgraced pair of council-members, Ai is not the friendliest male. He is reserved, grumpy but he adores his family. He has many sisters, who he would lay his life on the line for.
Looking for: Pride plots! Meta plots! Friends?

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:50 pm
Open now! <3
If you want to plot with any of my other SoA, just ask. I'd be happy to oblige. c:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games