[PRP] Looking Forward {Imarogbe & Kirimi} ~ [Complete]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:05 pm
User ImageImarogbe was once again on guard duty at the borders of his new home.

Things were going pretty well for him. He was starting to feel as though this pride was actually his homeland and he was beginning to make a few acquaintances. Ima was still lonely, but it wasn't so present in the forefront of his mind.

All in all, he was adjusting fairly well. He found that coming out to the edge of the pride's lands and just into the rogue lands gave him time to think and reflect. Not to mention that Ima was kind of hoping that the dark lioness that he had met recently would show up again.

He knew that it was likely that she had moved on, but a guy could hope right?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:40 am
Big Hobbit
Sorry for the long day life got crazy there for a little while.

User Image
Kirimi found herself stinking around the lands she had visited only a few days ago. Kiri knew that she was looking for a new home, she had began to believe that the grey male with the golden mane might hold the key to her new home. She headed directly to where she had met him before on the edges of his pride. She had enjoyed the tour he had given her last time and she was thinking more and more this is where she might belong.

As she came over the crest of a hill she spotted the male that she was looking for before her. Her stomach gave a little flutter. She had been looking for him but when she saw him she found her nerves flare up, it was a strange sensation something Kiri hadn't really expected. She put a smile on her face as she trotted towards him.  

nessiaing

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:12 pm
nessiaing
No worries, I'm totally there too smile

Still lost in thought, Ima did not immediately notice the lioness that was steadily approaching him from the distance. He was still thinking about said lioness in the internal recesses of his mind. He began to move forward on his rounds, but movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention and he paused.

Ima looked out and stared into the horizon briefly before he could make out the figure of the intriguing black lioness that he'd meet a few days ago. A wide grin spread across his face as he watched her approach. He began to walk toward her as well to meet her halfway.

"Hey Kirimi," he greeted her a little anxiously when he finally reached her. It was a bit strange for him, one moment he was thinking about her and the next moment she was standing right in front of him. Not that he had a problem with that.

"How've you been? Couldn't stay away huh?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:04 am
Big Hobbit

Kirimi was pleased when Ima began to come her way. She was pretty sure that the male seemed happy to see her and that only made the butterflies in her stomach flutter about faster. She felt the smile on her maw grow when he greeted her.

"Ima." she e said warmly as she took a seat before him. "What can I say your lovely little him calls to me." Kirimi said warmly. She was beginning to get excited that perhaps she had found the home she went meant to be. However she needed to know more about Ima, she was pretty sure that it wasn't just the pride she was interested but Ima also.

"I thought maybe I could come back and maybe you would tell me a little more about yourself?" she said with a hopeful smile.  

nessiaing

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:10 pm
nessiaing

Ima couldn't help but smile when she spoke and he heard her voice. He was currently repressing a growing feeling of excitement that the lioness had returned to his home lands intentionally. There was something about Kirimi that drew Ima to her.

"It is pretty awesome here," he boasted playfully, but also to hopefully put ideas into her head. He certainly wouldn't mind if she decided to stick around.

"Oh sure, I gotta warn you though, I'm not the most exciting guy in the world," he said upon hearing her request to learn about him. It was a little odd talking about himself, but he would humor her.

"Well, I wasn't born in this land. I grew up in another pride a ways away from here. My home was attacked and torn apart by a rogue group looking to destroy our way of life. I traveled on my own for a long time before I found this place. They were kind and accepted me, I'm a guard now. I don't ever want anything like what happened to my original home to happen here, so I do my best to protect this place," Ima paused as he became lost in memory, before speaking again.

"Anyways, I've made some friends here and there are some here that are from my old home as well. I love living here, but sometimes it can get a little lonely. Before my old home fell, I had a mate, but....I lost her, after the attack. So, I'm on my own again."

"What about you? What's your story?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:20 am
Kirimi sat and listened to Ima's story. She liked getting to know the male more. He had a charming way about him and Kirimi found herself wanting to be around him mor enad learn all she could about him.

"I am sorry to hear your old pride had such a sad fate." she said her eyes drifted down to the ground. Kirimi never liked hearing when prides had a sad fates such as his. She knew that sometimes they just collapsed as they evolved but a hostile take over that was a whole other can of worms.

"Oh well me. There isn't too much to hear about me really. I was born in a pride, where a great deal of my family was. I never knew my father but I do know that he is a god." she looked up at Ima as she said that she knew that some where bothered by her godly parentage but she hoped he wasn't like that.

"When I was an adult I branched out on my own, I knew that I didn't belong in the pride that I was born. I came to another pride, one that valued fighting and strength. I thought maybe I could hack it but in the end that too wasn't the right place for me. I'm just not a fighter." She offered a kind smile, she was happy not to be a fighter.

"So now I am hear on your doorstep thinking that perhaps your home is the right place for me." she said with a grin. Hoping he wouldn't mind her forwardness.

Big Hobbit

nessiaing

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:41 pm
nessiaing

"Ah, its in the past now. I'm just glad to have found a new home," Ima said wistfully. He tried not to let the things that had happened before consume his life in the present. He would always miss the lands that he'd been born on and the extensive family he'd been born to. It would always be a part of him, but now,...now he had a new part of him.

Ima had no clue how this part of his life would turn out, but he believed that things could go well, and he believed that he could be happy in this new pride.

"You're father is a god? Wow, that's amazing! I've never known anyone with a god parent. Does that mean that you can see?" Imarogbe had heard stories of these children of gods and their gifted abilities.

Ima was a little taken aback by the lioness's statement. "You think you want to stay here?," Ima replied incredulously with a growing smile on his face,"That's great! It's nice and peaceful here if I say so myself."

"I would like it if you stayed here, " he said a little shyly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:12 pm
Kirimi smiled she was glad that he wasn't put off by the idea of her father being a father. "I do have visions although not since I was little, and I don't remember what I saw." So far Kirimi's ability to see anything but what was in front of her face was proving to be difficult and unreliable.

Kirimi was impressed that the male was able to look forward so well and leave the past in the past. He had a great way to him. When he said that he would like for her to stay here she felt her heart give a little flutter. She knew for sure now that she had feelings growing for the striking grey male with the yellow mane.

"You..... you would?" Kirimi asked loosing all worldliness that she may have possessed having traveled and been in different prides and suddenly became just a young girl who was falling for a male.

"What would I be? Where would I live?" Kirimi wondered what life in the pride would be like for her.

Big Hobbit

nessiaing

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:06 pm
nessiaing
Sorry for the wait! End in next post?

Ima thought that Kirimi's abilities were totally cool. What an amazing ability to have! His own mother had been a seer, but it was due to circumstance rather than parentage. She'd just been born that way, so her abilities weren't very strong and occurred infrequently.

"I would, I mean, it might be more comfortable than meeting here all the time, right?," he said with a soft laugh.

Imarogbe was secretly doing a little dance in his head at the prospect of Kirimi coming to live in his home. At this point Ima knew that he definitely liked this lionesses and would be very happy if she were near him all the time.

"You can be whatever you want! It just depends on what you like to you or what you're good at. We have artisans and guards and constables and monks and other positions like that. You can check out what everybody does and decide what interests you the most."

"As for where you'd live....well, you're more than welcome to live with me if you want," Ima spoke a bit boldly and waited for her reaction.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:17 pm
Kirimi nodded enthusiastically as the male spoke. Everything he was saying sounded perfect to her. "That sounds like a good plan I shall shadow others in the pride I am sure there will be a job that suits me." she said with a grin.

As the male spoke of her living with him the smile on her face grew ten fold. This was what she wanted, she was sure of it. "Yes yes yes." she said and then laughed at her self a little she was far to eager.

"This is right, this is where I am suppose to be." she said simply she was over joyed that she had found her place, she was confident this was the place she wanted to go. "Show me the way." she said coming to stand next to him.

As she walked into her new home she was overcome with a sense of relief and happiness, she knew that this was where she was going to spend the rest of her life.

Big Hobbit
Fin

nessiaing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas