[PRP - Meta] Lurking [Nyota, Tuli, Sio, Ri, & Hakuna]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:25 pm
Hakuna had called for a meeting with Moricorm, Nyota, Tuli, and herself, so the other half of the pride leadership could hear what her granddaughter had to say. It needed talked about, needed sorted out...and then they would need to find out if anyone else in the pride had evidence of these 'ghosts'. Because if the Mwana-a'lela were truly haunting them...they needed a plan. Because she wasn't even sure how a goddess could deal with the ghosts of the dead. She waited patiently in front of the leaders' den area, glad they would be the only ones present for the meeting. No need to worry any of their non-leading mates.

[Dear Sparda, Hakuna did not want to think of what might happen if Primitus heard there were ghosts in the jungle. He might turn white from the shock or fear. He was such a gentle soul when he didn't need to be hard.]

Moricorm was the first to arrive, bells chiming and crystals tinkling softly as she approached. "Hakuna." She nodded to the goddess, grateful the other was wearing her mortal skin. It was always a bit unnerving when the other Shelerana was so large that Moricorm felt like a cub again beside her. "Nyota isn't far behind. I suspect this is truly serious if you're gathering all four of us."

"I'm afraid so, Moricorm. You'll understand once we all get talking."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:51 am
Tuli had heard the call, and was not far behind Moricorm to arrive. His red coat was clinging tightly against his body, showing that he'd but recently bathed. Silvery fur fluttered into his eyes as he settled beside his mother, eyes studying over her mortal form. She truly looked like herself like this. Younger perhaps, which almost made him feel old. His joints were beginning to get a bit sore, and there were small marks of silver in his pelt as well. Letting his body fully settle, he spoke up, "There is much for you to hear, Moricorm....My daughter's words concern even me...Our Pride could be in danger, and I do not want to wait to see what might come."

-------------------------------------------------

Siochana was limping from her last sparring session, a decent gash smeared with a clean poultice from a healer. Trotting past her father and grandmother, the fighter settled herself a distance away from the Sheleran and Sheleranae. She didn't want to speak until she was called upon to explain what had happened in the forest. to tell them about the pale ghost, with the bloody maw. Those bright pink eyes still haunted her nightmares, as did the teasing, clear voice. Shaking her pelt, the dual-eyed lioness settled to wait.

Das Tor

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:42 pm
As promised, Nyota wasn't far behind his mate. While she'd gone straight to the meeting upon receiving the summons, he had dallied just long enough to check in one their growing children, ensuring they were well in paw with their mentors before he went to the leaders' dens. He was careful to make no indication of just how worried this whole situation had him - if his mother was summoning all the Sheleran and Shelerana, then the situation had to be serious. Worse still, he'd heard no word about just what it was about, save that it was a potential threat.

Had the twoleggers come back? He shuddered to think that they had. That was a threat even they couldn't fight. He'd seen what those thundersticks did to lions...

He shook his head, brushing the thought away as he approached the gathered forms of his fellow leaders and his niece. There was no need to dwell on what might not even be the threat his mother wished to speak of. The twoleggers were gone, and if they came back... Well, that was what this meeting was about, wasn't it? Figuring out just how they were going to deal with the threat at hand.

"I apologize for taking so long. I wanted to be certain our Raukoelle were currently in training."

Das Tor
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:49 pm
[So we can get things rolling along, we'll be summarizing the contents of this RP, or what was planned to happen!

Basically, a discussion regarding the recent sightings in the jungle, the drained kills, and the fate of the Mwana-a'lela. It is agreed that guard patrols need to be increased around the jungle regions, and the cause of the problems is one of two things: survivors of the Mwana-a'lela or their ghosts...]

Aegnorhini

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff