Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Dagger Brotherhood RPG

Back to Guilds

Black Dagger Brotherhood Role Playing Guild. 

Tags: Vampires, Brotherhood, Black Dagger, Lessers, Roleplay 

Reply Out Of Character Area
~Activity Monitoring Thread~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucifel Deamoni
Captain

Offensive Trendsetter

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:21 am
With in this thread, activity will be monitored. If your name appears here, please by all means PM a member of crew immediately to give them a heads up to get your name removed. We are understanding, and are willing to help if you let us. However, we need everyone to be as active as possible. If you are unable to do so for any length of time...Please let a member of crew know so we can make preparations and arrangements in the event you might be part of a big storyline. Level one absentees are given a week to respond before being moved to level two, in which they have one final week to do so. After that, you will be removed due to inactivity. You will still have the ability to return should you find more time to do so, and be as active as possible. Please understand that we are not being stern, just attempting to keep everything as flowing as possible so that everyone has something to truly enjoy. Thank you so much in advance.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:56 pm
The following individuals have not made themselves known here, but are part of the guild. We wish to help them become more active, so please...If you know them, please reach out to them and help them where you can. If you are unable to assist them, direct them my way and I will gladly help them.

If you are lured to this thread because of an alert you got. Please contact me and let me know what is going on and how long before we will get a chance to see you active in the guild. I am understanding, and am willing to work with you. But you need to give me the heads up so I can understand your side of things. Don't worry, I don't need a lot of detail...Just a heads up will work or something to let me know you are still interested. Thank you.

TIER ONE/LEVEL ONE

TBA

TIER TWO/LEVEL TWO

TBA  

Lucifel Deamoni
Captain

Offensive Trendsetter

Out Of Character Area

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers