question Please fill this out entirely with in your own thread in this sub forum area. That way it stands out more and can be reviewed by a crew member. Make sure all areas are filled out entirely, and ask assistance if you are in need of it. Please do not role play in any role play areas, until said character or characters are approved. Thank you for your understanding. If you post your character and have not heard a timely response, please PM a crew member directly. If you do not want to make your own, you can choose from the book characters that the captain has provided so long as it is not taken already. PM the captain if you are unsure of whom is taken, or feel free to create your own.

~CHARACTER APPLICATION~

Picture Of Character (Please try not to use the same picture as someone else. If you want to use the same character, just make sure it is a different style of the image. Less confusion that way.)

-Character Information-

Full Name:

N i c k n a m e s:

A g e:

G e n d e r:

H e i g h t:

Physical Description:

r a c e: (Your choices are human, lesser, vampire, half breed (half breeds are vampire/human and are extremely rare. Please ask permission for a half breed), and or sympath.)

-Combat Information-

S t r e n g t hes: (With in reason)

We a k n e s s: (Everyone has them.)

W e a p o n (s):

P o w e r (s): (Only Sympaths and Vampires have these racial abilities. Such as increased healing, superior senses, Superior strength and speed, as well as the ability to dematerialize/teleport. The only difference between the vampire and sympath since they are techincally both vampires...Is that a Sympath can sense and read emotion...Stronger ones can even read minds.)

-Background Information.-
(Unknown is not acceptable. You must give us some insight as to who your character is, where they come from and of the such...)

Sample RP: (This is a must!)

[b]Picture Of Character[/b] [i](Please try not to use the same picture as someone else. If you want to use the same character, just make sure it is a different style of the image. Less confusion that way.)[/i]

[size=18][b]-Character Information-[/b][/size]

[b]Full Name:[/b]

[b]N i c k n a m e s: [/b]

[b]A g e:[/b]

[b]G e n d e r:[/b]

[b]H e i g h t: [/b]

[b]Physical Description:[/b]

[b]r a c e:[/b] [i](Your choices are human, lesser, vampire, half breed (half breeds are vampire/human and are extremely rare. Please ask permission for a half breed), and or sympath.) [/i]

[size=18][b]-Combat Information-[/b] [/size]

[b]S t r e n g t hes:[/b] [i](With in reason)[/i]

[b]We a k n e s s: [/b] [i](Everyone has them.) [/i]

[b]W e a p o n (s): [/b]

[b]P o w e r (s):[/b] [i](Only Sympaths and Vampires have these racial abilities. Such as increased healing, superior senses, Superior strength and speed, as well as the ability to dematerialize/teleport. The only difference between the vampire and sympath since they are techincally both vampires...Is that a Sympath can sense and read emotion...Stronger ones can even read minds.)[/i]

[b][size=18]-Background Information.-[/size][/b]
[i](Unknown is not acceptable. You must give us some insight as to who your character is, where they come from and of the such...) [/i]

[b]Sample RP[/b]: [i](This is a must!)[/i]