Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
[PRP] Every Coat, a touch of Dirt(Nohealani x Azibo'Mitya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:03 am
| Lady Kiya |

User Image

He always felt as if the God's Haven as just a bit too clean and pretty for him. Sure the ice and snow on top of the mountain was beautiful but he thought that the lovely brown of dirt and mud was just as beautiful. Azibo'Mitya was currently scratching at some of the ice, seeing if he could get to the dirt, or even rock, underneath. His shaggy hair obscured his eyes, but it didn't seem to bother him, not did his stub of a tail.

A shack of his large body caused dirt to fall from him, coating the area around him, though it didn't seem to clear away from him either, as if it was permanently there. Lost in concentration upon his task, his long claws helping to finally pierce the ice he smiled when he saw he had found dirt underneath. Instantly he dug his paws into it and sighed softly, enjoying the feel of it and he began to dig it up, spreading it around him.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image

Nohealani was old enough to choose her own way in life now, though her father still tried in all his power to prevent her from going to the mortal world. Her mother, on the other hand, always told her great stories of the mortals that lived there. It made her curious and she was very inclined into checking it out.

However, it seemed today wasn't the day. Her attention was averted the moment she saw dirt upon the snowy land of the heavens. What was this? She started to float above the ground with her feathery butterfly wings. Something was amiss here, and it wasn't the good kind. A disgusted look crossed her face at the mess. Who... why? This place was suppose to be clean!

She followed until she reached the culprit. Her eyes were fixed upon what looked like..... she wasn't sure, honestly. He was a mess, a complete and utter mess. Everything about him was completely opposite in what she put her pride in. Unsure of how to react to such a god, curiosity seemed to poke it's ugly face.

"You need a bath." She said. Of course, she didn't even consider if that was rude or not, it wasn't something she was good at realizing at first.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:14 am
| Lady Kiya |

A voice made him lift his head up from the hole he had made, he had found a couple of worms down there and he chomped on them as he looked at the female who was speaking to him. He raised an eyebrow, though it couldn't be seen thanks to his mane covering his eyes, though a smirk appeared on his maw at her words. "I take things like that as a compliment." He chuckled and looked down at himself before letting his attention fall on her.

"Getting dirty is just natural, up here everything is so pristine and boring." He sat down on his rump as he continued to watch her. "The mortal world is so much more fun because of that." He tilted his head again. "You're coat is too clean."

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:19 pm
Eeewww.... Did he just? Yes... he was eating worms. She gave a disgusted look, almost as if she was to vomit, though that wasn't very lady like of her to do that, she held it. "How can you say being dirty is fun?" She said horrified at his comment. If anything, it was the worse thing she could possibly thing to happen. Okay, so that wasn't completely true, but still!

"... It's always dirty down there?" She asked. She hoped it wasn't she really wanted to see it, perhaps he was just pulling her wing. He probably only thought everything needed to be dirty! "What are you? The god of filth?" She asked him bluntly. Of course, it didn't sound as rude in her head as it did when she poke it. "I mean.... Sorry...." She said quietly...

" My coat is perfect!" she squeaked as she floated back a bit as if he might try something to make it less to her liking. Would he do that? Would he try to make her all dirty like the ground he was rolling in? The idea was almost as horrifying.

BastetAmun

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:44 am
| Lady Kiya |

He would have chuckled if he had seen or cared about the disgusted look she had made at what he had done. How could he say being dirty was fun? How was it not fun, it was so hard to keep yourself clean that being dirty was just easier. "Well, maybe not Always dirty, but the ground is covered with grass that grows out of this." He had picked up a pawful of dirt and showed it to her. Of course her calling him the god of filth made him tilt his head some. "No. I'm the god of Dirt, though dirt can be considered filthy." He paused some as he thought this over though seeing her suddenly squeak and float away from him made him chuckle softy.

Azibo moved closer to her. "You're too high strung." He plopped back down on his rump and started to use his right front paw to scratch his mane, shaking more dirt out of his hair. "It's too much of a hassle worrying about trying to keep yourself clean and pretty all the time." He smiled widely at her this time. "I'm Azibo'Mitya by the way. Forgot to introduce myself."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:06 pm
She wasn't sure what to do about this situation. He was showing her dirt that she could plainly see it on the ground, he didn't have to put it in his paws. "Oh... Well...." Speechless, she wasn't sure what to say. He seemed to enjoy it, but she didn't think she could ever enjoy something so..... gross. Her fur was shiny and beautiful.

"It's a necessarily thing!" she insisted as he told her that it wasn't easy. "Plus, I find it quite easy to maintain my fur." She said proudly. She kept it clean all the time, so it only took a few moments to tighty up if it needed to be done. "Though, I suppose your domain demands you to be dirty... So it makes sense for you."

She eyed him carefully, making sure that he wasn't going to do something before relaxing a bit.

BastetAmun

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas