User Image

-Character Information-

Full Name: Tohrment Son Of Hharm

N i c k n a m e s: Tohrment, Tohr

A g e: 371yrs

G e n d e r: Male

H e i g h t: 6' 6"

Physical Description: Tohr has blue eyes, and short dark hair. He is both athletically and physically fit. He has his wife Wellsie tattooed in the old language against his shoulders and back.

r a c e: Vampire of the warrior class

T i t l e (s): Assistant leader to the black dagger brotherhood.

-Combat Information-

S t r e n g t hes: He is a calm fighter, and is a deadly one at that. He has the ability to rally the troops, and bring everyone together into a tight unit. He has extreme military expertise, and a great strategist. He is loyal to his brothers and the love of his life. He shellan Wellsie.

We a k n e s s: His shellan Wellsie, and or King. If anything happened to either one of them..He would lose it.

W e a p o n (s): A pair of custom guns besides his set of black daggers..

P o w e r (s): Racial abilities like rapid healing, dematerialization/teleport, superior senses, superior strength, and speed.

-Background Information.-

Tohrment was disowned by his father and taken in by the Brother Darius in the Old Country. He is a steady and calm Brother, ever serious but with a kind heart. Tohrment is dutiful, and always up for the task of aiding his king, brothers in the battle to save their race from extension from the Lessening Society. However, during his down time he fell in love with a woman that later became his Shellan/Wife....Wellsie. To him, she was the light in his never ending world of darkness. His hope when he had none...And she was and forever is at this point in time his grounding rod when he loses his way.