User Image

-Character Information-

Full Name: Marissa Blooded Daughter Of Wallen

N i c k n a m e s: Marissa

A g e: Over 300 Yrs Old

G e n d e r: Female

H e i g h t: 6'

Physical Description: Marissa is a beautiful woman, with long blond hair that almost appears sunkissed. She is slender, and well kept.

r a c e: Vampire

T i t l e (s): Present Shellan(Though unwanted) To Wrath

-Combat Information-

S t r e n g t hes: She is a loyal supporter to her race, and helps aid her brother in his facility that aids their race in any way medical related.

We a k n e s s: She is extremely timid when not assisting her brother at his clinic, and isn't that much of a fighter. She worries alot about what others think of her.

W e a p o n (s): None

P o w e r (s): Racial abilities like rapid healing, dematerialization/teleport, superior senses, superior strength, and speed.

-Background Information.-

Betrothed to Wrath at an early age, Marissa was always the dutiful one. She helped their future king through his transition, and was mated to him shortly there after. However it was not much of a mating, as he never really took her as his own. The only thing they ever did was feed each other when the time came to feed again, and that was it. Sure he would protect her, but she knew it would never be. No matter how hard she prepared or attempted to seduce him. She was always alone, wanting nothing more then him to notice and love her as she did him.