Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:50 pm
User Image

"Dreams are one step into making your destiny."

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:51 pm
Overview

Rokuro has a dream of becoming a captain, and he'll try his hardest to get there. This thread is to achieve that goal, and little nips along the way. Side stories that will create him into the Viking he thinks he is suppose to be. He is strong willed and very stubborn. I would like him to get a lot of loyal friends that respect and will follow him. He'll rarely be seen without his brother (Played by Samus), since his brother will be "stealing" his Thralls that he might happen to get.

Plots

Becoming a Reaver:
  • Rokuro, as you've noticed, is still a freeborn. He needs to actually go on a raid and finally become a reaver. Although, I technically can do this rp myself, it'd be more fun to involve someone else. I don't particularly like rping with myself. This could be a male or female. Doesn't matter really.

In progress

Reaving:
  • Once Rokuro becomes a reaver, I want him to go on multiple raid parties. It'd be assumed the same group as before, just interacting with different members of that raid parting.

• Thralls, thralls, and more thralls. I'd also like him to get a few of these, though in the end his brother will kindly "claim" that he got them. His brother is fairly lazy, but likes to make it seem like he's not. He basically uses his brother for plunder.

• He'll also be up for battle for those who want to join the pride. Females and males alike, he doesn't care. He likes a challenge, and doesn't mind the experience he gains from each battle he does with new members.

Friends:
  • Rokuro needs lots of friends. Those who are willing to go on raids with him, even his first raid. Those who got his back and he's got theirs. Again, either gender, doesn't matter really.

• He can also make enemies for plot bunnies, I'd totally be okay with that. Maybe a friendly rival, or just a dislike between him and someone else. Totally a possibility.

Love interest:
  • Rokuro will never fall in love with a Thrall, though I want him to find a mate one day. Of course, he's not below doing flings, but he shall never claim any of the cubs if the mother is a Thrall or not apart the pride. However, I do want him to find a mate, someone who's a reaver preferable. Someone strong, and someone he knows can handle herself.

• This could start as a female hating him, then him earning her respect, then slowly finding that he's not actually as bad as he might seem.

• She could totally be stronger than him and kick his but all the time. I think that'd be fairly amusing.

In progress

Extra stuff:
  • He's open for other plot ideas than the ones placed above. If you have something that might be fun, and would like to include Rokuro into it, I'd love to hear the idea!

• Lots of rp!

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:52 pm
List of his rps.

Becoming a Reaver
  • New Blood (Rokuro, Raiijin, Fritjof)

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:28 pm
Open, no form required.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:05 pm
heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:27 am
Well hey! Fritjof here also needs to go on his first reaving; he wants to be a tough guy like his dad. I haven't played him yet, so I can't say how they'd get along, but I'm down for them being buddies if it works out. <3

User Image  

ShinosBee

Nerd

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:02 pm
ShinosBee
Well hey! Fritjof here also needs to go on his first reaving; he wants to be a tough guy like his dad. I haven't played him yet, so I can't say how they'd get along, but I'm down for them being buddies if it works out. <3

User Image

That would be awesome. ^^
Would you want them to meet while reaving, or before hand? O:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:03 pm
Either way's fine! They could meet up just as they both leave, or maybe they've both been talking about going and have heard about the other planning to go, so they're like 'heeeey let's join forces?'  

ShinosBee

Nerd

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:23 pm
ShinosBee
Either way's fine! They could meet up just as they both leave, or maybe they've both been talking about going and have heard about the other planning to go, so they're like 'heeeey let's join forces?'

ICLY, Samus's boy will be there so if he doesn't mind a 3-team joining up party. He'll just be assumed he's in the raid, but not actually be played. xP So maybe right as the party is about to depart they can join up to where Raijin is spotted but gets split from them. (Samus is okay with this)

And would you like me to start?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:25 pm
dramallama let me in the raaaaaaaaaid  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:27 pm
OR we could try to attempt a small group rp.haha  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:43 pm
I'm down with a group rp! If you could that'd be great, I'mma finish this sammich.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:01 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24713825

:3 here it is.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers