Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Either Help Me or Leaf Me Alone (Holly/Matty) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:01 pm
Now this was embarrassing. Well, not too embarrassing yet, he supposed, seeing as nobody had actually come across him like this, but he knew it was only a matter of time. There was no way he was getting out of this predicament on his own. None. He was stuck, and the more he struggled to free himself, the more stuck he got.

Mathias was caught, his antlers tangled in the roots of a tree that he had tried to duck under while lopping along in the woods in his natural form, and for the last several minutes at least, he had begun making high pitched, panic like sounds, hoping to catch somebodies attention.

This was the worst. The absolute worst.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:58 pm
Hollandaise was, as usual, wandering through the woods. It was one of the few places on campus that felt close to home, without all the dislike of home itself. And she liked talking to the trees - since she'd been here a while, it felt like her speech was getting stronger. In fact, she was talking to a tree (a huge chestnut that liked scarelings and seemed intent on bemoaning something or other about older beings) so intently that she almost missed the high-pitched noises of distress that echoed through the forest. Frowning, Hollandaise pulled her hand from the tree, effectively silencing the old grouse. She'd come back later - it had been a long time since the tree had talked to anyone.

"Hello?"Hollandaise called out. She began to wander in the direction of the squeaks; or what she thought the direction was. "If you perhaps can understand or hear me, be louder - I'm trying to find you!"  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:01 pm
He was just about ready to give up for a time, to slump his equal parts fluffy and scarred body on the ground in defeat (if the roots would even allow him that much movement at this point) when he heard a voice calling out, one that seemed to be looking for him.

One that also seemed kind of familiar.....

But sheisse, she wanted him to be louder? He inwardly grumbled at this females lack of superior hearing ability before letting out a couple more shrill, dying rabbit like sounds that echoed through the wood.

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:01 am
With the aid of the loud squeaking (given grudgingly or not), Hollandaise was able to finally pinpoint the location of distress. A fluffy, adorable minipet was lodged in the roots of a tree. Carefully, she knelt down next to the animal, making small shhhing noises. She reached out her hand to tentatively scratch at his head, hoping to calm him - so soft! Her other laid on the roots as she held a brief conversation with the tree.

The tree could not, of course, lift its roots willy-nilly, but it was unhurt. As the glow faded from her eyes, she sighed. "You are in quite a predicament, small one. Hold still, now." Slowly, she began the arduous process of freeing the minipet's antlers.

seussi

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:05 am
It was when she found him, his eye swiveling up towards her briefly, that he finally realized just who was coming to his aid.

Holly.

He was somehow equal parts relieved and agitated, the fur along his back puffing up yet more the moment before she laid a hand on him and scratched at his head.

And then he practically melted because ohhhhh that felt good.

Eyes closing as he leaned his head back against her touch, he let out a long sigh, almost deciding that being trapped here wasn't actually so bad, before he mentally, and physically, gave his head a shake. What was he thinking??

He let out another shrill squeak, this one filled with a certain air of impatience as she began to work on getting his antlers untangled from the trees roots.

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:00 pm
"Oh hush, you are nearly free," she murmured, trying to snap neither root nor horn-tip. With one last tug, he was free! Hollandaise quickly gathered him into her lap. Her hands darted over him, checking for injuries, before drifting to his fuzzy, fluffy ears again.

She scratched, and rubbed, and petted, trying to calm the little bunny-thing. "You are okay now, see?' she whispered to him and kissed his forehead.

Seussii

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:59 pm
The precise moment that he felt his antlers come free of the roots, Mathias had bunched his back legs up behind him, prepared to dart away as fast as he could possibly go.

But instead, he found himself trapped, grasped by Holly's hands and cuddled up into her lap. His wings attempted to flare, to beat her away, but they were too quickly pinned against her body as her hands ran through his fur. He let out an indignant squeak, trying to pull away, only to stop when he felt fingers scratching behind his ears.

He was doomed. Absolutely, blissfully, doomed.

Letting out a soft murring like sound, he melted again, settling down into her lap complacently, her magical fingers keeping him rooted in place for the moment. If she should happen to stop, he would likely let out a soft growl.

The kiss to his forehead was a bit much, however, and he may have snapped his teeth at her for it. Did she truly not recognize his wings? His ears? His teeth???

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:20 am
Hollandaise jerked back at his snapping. "Be nice!" She supposed he was still afraid though, and she could not speak with minipets the way she spoke to plants.

"You remind me of a minipet I had back home," she mused aloud, carefully avoiding his teeth, although she still tried to touch his ears.

seussi

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:35 pm
Minipet?

Minipet????

No amount of ear stroking could soothe away the sudden blow to his ego, and he began to squirm once more, jerking his head away from her touch while letting out a frustrated growl. He was absolutely determined to be free of her grasp, his wings flexing in an effort to free them enough to beat them against her face if necessary.

This was far too demeaning to go on any longer!

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:06 pm
Hollandaise decided abruptly that she no longer like this rabbity being, even if he had soft ears and softer fur. The assault he made using his wings may have hasted this decision. With a huff, she let him go, sending him tumbling off her lap. If he was going to be rude about her rescuing him, well, then she would not rescue him again.

"Very well," she said aloud, in a rather offended voice. "Next time I will just leave you."

seussi

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:21 pm
And just like that, he was suddenly free, and face planting into the dirt with an undignified huff that blew dust and dead leaves in either direction. Sitting up with a scowl, he shook his head, ears flapping to either side, debris falling from his antlers, wings ruffling up behind him before settling back down.

Slowly, he turned, and glowered at her one last time, letting out a small grunt before he moved off, not far, not even out of her line of sight, really, loping along the ground until he came to a halt, pawing at the ground behind a tree, where his skull pin lay on a pile of clothes hidden in the brush.

With a paw firmly planted on top of it, he suddenly transformed back into student form, crouched down, naked, his fingers slipping around the pin as he stood up straight, wings stretching and folding over himself to at least protect his modesty a little as he made a grab for his clothing.

"Next time." He scoffed. "Next time I vill be having to hope you can tell difference between minipet and something that is not." He was still scowling when he said it, cheeks flushing red.

Apparently a thank you could come later.

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:01 am
Hollandaise squeaked alarmingly loudly in surprise. Of all things, she had not expected a (mostly) nude Mathias. She looked at him curiously and now, of course, she could see how that was his natural form. She wondered how she had not seen it before, but decided it was simply because he was part minipet. Not a conclusion she would mention to him, of course.

"You are nude," she said ingeniously. "And you were exceptionally soft and minipet like. I do not think my error was so grievous." She folded her arms, brows raised, and stared at him.He could at least say 'thank you'.

seussi

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:46 pm
"Is that a problem?" He snapped, tempted to fold his wings back behind himself to show just how very much his current, unclothed situation did not bother him in the slightest. But instead he just shook his head, and grumbled underneath his breath as he sat down and began to pull on a par of tights, very carefully so as not to snag them on the long claws of his feet, a skill that took practice.

"A volpertinger is not soft." His voice softened to a pout, and he frowned. "A volpertinger is not minipet like."

That apology was still coming. Eventually.

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:25 pm
"But you were quite soft," she pointed out. "-and have lovely ears. I would venture to say that those remain soft. I know they do." She tucked her legs underneath her butt and sat, pointedly watching him.

"I could have left you," Hollandaise said, just to see what he would say in response. It was not a thing she would have done, but nevertheless.

seussi

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:08 pm
His shorts came next, and then a shirt, as he huffed out a sigh which was more like a snort, really. "Fine. My ears are soft." He would concede only to that point, "But my teeth are strong and my claws are sharp, and my antlers are...vell, the vill be large and powerful!"

Pulling on his boots, he stood back up, his wings folding behind himself.

He stared at her with narrow eyes for a moment longer.

"Yes. That is true." He scratched at one of his sideburns, and then, he mumbled quietly while he stooped down to get his jacket.

"Thank you for not leaving me...."

The Semblance of Unity

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas