[PRP] Life is beautiful.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:31 pm
The past few months had been a little, hectic, and full of emotion for Nyesha. She had felt a little emotionally drained for awhile, but had managed to reconcile with Sekmes, and this had made her happier than anything she ever imagined. To finally have closure from Bahari, had helped her to move along with her life and to finally feel... content.

The blue lioness had met Tuyet, the Goddess of Hail, not far from here. It was a beautiful place, at the base of a quiet, snowy mountain, away from the large congregations of creatures. It was cool, but not cold. The further up the mountain you climbed (or flew) the temperature would drop significantly. The pair of Gods had made their home at the base, there was a spacious cave which in the morning was flooded with light, it was as if it was purpose built into the side of the mountain. It was the perfect home for them both, close to Sekmes' mortal children... and Nye did prefer the mortal world from time to time.

There was something else that was beautiful too, and it was apparent as the Goddess padded out into the light and turned, her belly large and swollen with the sign of new life.

"Sekmes?" Nyesha called into the den gently.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:49 pm
Zosie

Inside of the rather large cave was an equally impressive God. Sekmes was stretched out on his broad back near the back of the cave, feet propped up against the wall, and snuggled atop his cape. It was rare for him to take a lazy day when normally he was actively conversing with mortals, as well as his cubs!, but after all the turmoil of the previous months a day in was what the God needed most.

I really should thank Hail if I ever see her. This place was perfect! Stretching, Sekmes sighed in pleasure as a knot in his back popped and ultimate nirvana was obtained. He had his den, his mate...

...and turning to the mouth of the den, Sekmes knew he would have only more blessings to come. For a moment the large God was speechless. It would have been a crime not to bask in Nyesha's glow. "My dear," Sekmes started, moving to straighten himself up to stand. "I don't know how you do it, but each time I look at you, you somehow manage to steal the very air from my lungs. You'll have to tell me your secret."

He moved closer to her, dipping his head to brush his cheek along side hers. "Come come, you should rest."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:06 pm
As Sekmes brushed his soft cheek against hers, she felt warmth travel the length of her body. With her mate she felt safe, she finally had everything.

"You are too kind. I can say the same for you." Purring, she brushed against him gently.

He was perfect for her. The God of Goodwill was seemingly always jovial, always happy, and he instilled a joy and calm in her that she, most of the time, was not able to summon herself. Their days together were growing lazier, but in a calm and contented way, the way the sun sinks gently across the horizon.

"I seem to have rested too much these past few days." She admitted, her high pitched voice tinkling across the cold, rocky terrain. Her large crystalline wings batted gently against her body. Everything was beginning to get a little uncomfortable, and she was certain that there was not just one new life inside her, but many. "Perhaps we should go and fly... or walk?" She added, more realistically. Everything was a little tender and achey.

It had been a while since she had felt the rain. Though she was able to summon it, it wasn't always down to her intentions. Her power could be unpredictable and emotionally driven, though some content rain was much needed... maybe she could summon a drizzle. She did love the rain, after all, and she needed to get out and see a little of the world before hers began anew with her children.

Painted Moose

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff