Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]
[SRP] Snow Queens and things (Natintrapa and Chuntao)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image

Today was a good day for a walk, the blizzard had calmed and the snow had settled to just falling peacefully again. Nothing would smack in her face as she walked. She smiled and looked up into the sky taking a deep breath. She need to stretch her legs and get out of the den once in a while. Being a queen was hard.

"Come, Miri" she said without looking behind her. Miri was never far behind her, and that was something she counted on. Miri hadn't left her side for a long time. She pondered if that was a good thing. She knew Miri and Riikano had a thing going on, but that was about as far as she knew. It wasn't her business.

She moved out into the day, snow everywhere and smiling faces all over. Today was a good day, for her and the pride. She nodded to some lions as she passed them as the bowed to her. She still would never get use to that. She wasn’t really meant to be queen, she felt, but she loved Urza and he told her to trust her. That was how she got where she was, and all her trust was within his paws.

Without a word, Miri was right behind Natintrapa. She felt she was supposed to be always next to Natintrapa to protect her. It was something her and Riikano had talked about, and they both agreed that this was something that was more important. She was the queen of the pride, what if something bad happened. “Where are we headed today?” She didn’t have to be completely formal with Natintrapa unless there were other lions close to her. It was a good friendship the two of them had. Nothing formal at all. She wasn’t much for formal anways.

She looked at the sky at the same time Natintrapa did. The sky showed promise and she wasn’t nervous about leaving too far from the den of the pride. “Today will be a good day” She said with a smile. She was relieved at this. She hated always being on edge, though it didn’t happen often. Honestly, even with the dangers of the snow, the benefits outweighed them. She could relax more and more as the years gone by.

She had to admit that she did miss spending time with Riikano, one day they would get their moment, and it just wasn’t now. Though, she almost felt like she should end it with him. He deserved someone more himself than her. It was something she needed to do, she decided. Riikano needed better than herself.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:09 pm
User Image

Chuntao was also wondering about with Relnaartum enjoying the great day that it was. The snow was falling pleasantly, and there was fresh powder upon the ground from the blizzard the night before. Everyone was out and enjoying the day. She felt that this might be the last real snow fall before summer starts. It was nearing. Longer days, shorter nights, and it was getting warmer.

That was one good thing about this place, the snow never left. She liked that. Her fur was finally thick enough to enjoy the weather and not always be cold. It was a great thing, this place. She loved it. Soon she ran into the queen of the pride.

"Queen Natintrapa" She said as she bowed at her showing her respects. It was easy to tell who she was. So elegant and beautiful.

Relnaartum nodded at the queen but no words left his lips. He didn't think he needed to speak anything. He'd leave that up for Chuntao. She was the more talkative one out of the two, and he'll leave it at that. He was respectful however. He gave a smile, even though he knew it was a fake one, very convincing.

He gave a bow himself, since Chuntao, and he gave a bow to Miri as equal respect. Miri was, after all, like the queen of the bunnies being the companion of Natintrapa. Every hare envied her. Well most every hare.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:31 pm
Natintrapa always dreaded running into pride members, with the fear of disappointing them and realizing that she wasn't truly a queen. At least, she never felt like she was. She gave a smile to the female and gave an incline of her head to the other. "Good morning, Chuntao" she said sweetly. It was small enough pride that she knew most everyone. Of course, there was some new faces, but lions and hares alike where joining and leaving in some cases.

"To what do I owe the pleasure," She asked curiously. It had been rare that someone came up and talked to her. Thankfully, anyways. While she did enjoy talking to everyone, the deepening fear of them seeing her for truly what she was was growing. She wasn't sure what to tell Urza, but maybe it'll pass over. This was, after all, new for him too.

Even Miri didn't know how Natintrapa felt. Miri thought she was completely happy with everything to do with the pride. Miri smiled at Chuntao, then looked towards the male she had never met, thought he seemed to know her.. Who didn't at this point. "I don't think we have met before." She said to him with stretching out a paw. "I'll formally introduce myself,"She started and smiled. "I'm Miri"

Even if he knew her, he didn't KNOW her. It was still polite to actually go through all the formalities. At least, that was what she had learned. She wasn't always formal, and nor did she ever thought she would be,but things change. Some for good, some for not.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:48 pm
Chuntao shrugged, "Is it not allowed to greet without a reason to?" she said with a chuckle. Perhaps that wasn't something you said to a queen, but she didn't really know many, and Natintrapa seemed more relax than perhaps some other places suggest royalty to be. "It is a lovely day, isn't it?" She said as she looked to the sky and was walking with Natintrapa.

Of course, she didn't see that Natintrapa was uncomfortable in anyway. Perhaps if she knew the lioness more she would know, but she had only spoken to her once or twice in the past. But, it was good for her to try to make friends. Even queens needed friends, especially outside of the council circle.

Relnaartum looked at Miri and gave another weak smile. He took her paw in a shake only so he wouldn't be rude to the royal hare. Of course, if it was anyone else, he wouldn't have given a paw."I'm Relnaartum." He said. "Pleasure" He said, but nothing else.

He wondered if she was a talkative type, he could only stand one of those at a time. Chuntao was his limit for overly wordy creatures. Though, she seemed less wanting to be there than him. Excellent, this wouldn't be as painful as some other encounters Chuntao dragged him in. At least this way, there weren't any cubs involved.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:32 pm
She smiled. "Well, I suppose it's not required to have a reason, no." Most that talked to her wanted something from her. Either a blessing, or answers. It was nice to not having to be depended on for stuff this time. Though, it was still awkward either way. She wasn't sure what to say, or how to hold a conversation anymore. She felt like everyone saw her as greater than them, when she wasn't.

"Oh, yes. It's quite a wonderful day." She started with a smile. "That is why we are out for a walk." She said, she hadn't even realized that they were, after all, walking. She flicked her tail as they walked. Perhaps this wasn't as bad as she was thinking.

"Pleasure is mine," She said with a smile to the male hare. He seemed like a good guy. Though, now she had nothing else to really say. She was kinda glad he didn't seem to want to talk either. It meant that she didn't have to try to be polite anymore. Well, unless he did try to talk to her.

She kept speed with the lions so not to lose them, and seemed that he was able to keep up with them. She kept glancing over to make sure he was there while they walked. He was as silent as she could be.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:49 pm
"That's the same reason we are out" She said with a smile. The nice days really do bring out most everyone in the pride. Of course, those who weren't on duty. She wasn't at the moment, the pride had few to none cubs at the moment. Though, she was sure that would change with the warmer weather coming about. Cubs seemed to pop up when the warm weather started happening. She wasn't sure if that was a on purpose thing, or if it was just the way things worked out.

"Suppose everyone is out enjoying a bit of a nice day before it wasn't very nice again." Though, the more she thought about it, the more lions would be enjoying the pride out of the caves. Summer was upon them, and spring almost over. It was almost a sad thing, but also a good thing as well. It wasn't good to stay in the caves all the time after all.

Relnaartum saw that she was watching him, but ignored it. He was sure she was just making sure he was still there, or alive. He wondered how long it'd take before she'd actually said something to him. If she was going to, he was thinking she wasn't going to. Not that it mattered to him either way. She wasn't someone he fancied getting to know.

He assumed she'd be stuck up anyways. That was how anyone of her statue was. He may not have past experience with them, but those with power are always thinking that they're above everyone else. Blah, how annoying that is. He wanted to give a dirty look, but he didn't want to get Chuntao into any trouble.

The only one he cared about was her. He wasn't even sure why. He didn't owe her anything, but she had always been kind to him. She was pure in her heart, and that was what he saw and that was what he wanted to protect. If she couldn't always be pure, than he would lose hope in all of the world.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:08 pm
"That is very true." She said with a smile, more to no one at all. Life was a crazy thing, and she didn't really know what would happen next. All she could do was hope for the best. She smiled and took a deep breath and decided it was time to go else where. With just her and Miri, that was. She stopped and turned towards the other.

"I do believe I must take my leave now, Chuntao" She said with a smile. "I do apologize, but even I need time to myself." That didn't include Miri. She smiled and looked down towards Miri as if to say, Let's go now. She then turned and started to take her leave. She wasn't about to wait for the other to speak, there was no need. She said her good byes, and that was it.

Miri nodded and turned towards the other two. "M'lady would like to say thanks for the time, and offers her apologies that she must leave." She said sweetly. "I shall say fair well for the both of us." She added, "I do hope the rest of you day goes well." She gave a bow to both the male hare and the lioness before hopping off after Natintrapa.

She wasn't exactly sure why the meeting ended as soon as it started, but she was sure it was because even royalty needed space from everyone. Or rather, especially them. It could be overwhelming sometimes, and she saw it first on hand. She didn't enjoy it anymore than Natintrapa did. All the duty, all the lions and hares. Sometimes getting away seemed like a good option.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:16 pm
Chuntao was a bit taken aback from what the lioness just did. Though, she completely understood what she had said. She smiled and looked to the hare that was trying to come up with words for an excuse. "It's okay, Miri." She said with a smile. "Another time." She added. Everyone needed their time, and she supposed she needed it more than anyone else. How silly of her to think that she should intrude in that.

As little conversation that they had, it was still a pleasant meeting to Chuntao. One she would keep in mind for another time. She decided it was best to not take offense to something so small. There would be plenty of times to spend time with the Queen. It wasn't like she was very old.

What the queen just did was more reason for why royalty was bad, Relnaartum frowned. It was just what he was saying in his head. Suck up rude lions, and hares. Even Miri, he was sure, thought she was better than him. Though, he didn’t know the full truth of things, nor would he want to. It wasn’t his business, and he wasn’t about to feel bad for them. They would forever staying in his eyes as stuck up lions and hares, though he still respected them.

That was something he’d never admit to anyone. He knew that they did great things for the pride as a whole. He also knew that they did things that he could never do, though he hated their attitude. Of course, he supposed that was something they probably had to do to get by in this world.

Finished  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas