This is just going to be where I compile all the SoA I'm trying for~

Name: TBD
Stage: Adult
Species: Lion (new rogue lines, please)
Description: See refs. A lot of this is going to be up to your interpretation as to how you want to do it. Generally: base coat is white, splattered with bright pink splotches, which are then overlaid with zebra stripes. Crystalline blue eyes. The second ref is *w* when it comes to the crispness of the markings and such - more of what I'd really love to see.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [1] [2]

*Note: This character is an OC of mine based off of a custom Waja I got back in the day. The original design can be seen here. The above pet from another shop as well as the plushie (both colored by the wonderful Mobbu) were both adaptations of that design. I've read over the rules regarding this and I do think it's alright (please correct me ASAP if it crosses any lines), considering the original design was mine. I do have other examples of this character's pelt, but Mobbu simply did the best job in her examples of it.

Name: TBD
Description: Modeled after a Clown Triggerfish! Interpret however you please. I just love wildlife and the pattern on this fish is absolutely incredible.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Google!

Name: Ajaran
Description: As I've said, I love wildlife. xD Modeled after a Dyeing Dart Frog. Again, adapt as you please. The ref shows the brightness of the colors that I'd like, but it's up to you if you want to dim them down a bit to look better ont he SoA lines. Though I'd love you to stick with the gray/silver eyes.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Google! Ajaran Numero Uno

*Note: Once again, this character is an OC of mine that draws its pelt from an already existing creature, so I assume that posting another image of her is okay (the other Ajaran listed in the reference images was a custom "designed" by me and colored by Mameha Otome). I simply added that image as a back-up to illustrate the brilliance of the colors that I'd prefer. Again, if it's not okay, just let me know and I'll remove it!

Name: Avaria'cuore
Lines: Standing/hind legs
Parents: ? x ?
Domain: Heartbreak
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: Don't have any real description for her, but I was thinking some kind of palette of dark pinks/reds as accent colors and then purples/grays/black. Maybe her mane could be really choppy rough-looking, maybe her wings the same way with feathers missing/falling out; in general I'd like for her to look like a sad, despair-ridden, hopeless mess. Ben & Jerry's not included. (She's CC - just throwing out ideas)
Reference Image(s), if applicable: