[PRP] The Wild Dog Way (Sea x Rei)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:58 am
User Image Seamróige tilted her head back into the breeze, letting her whiskers and ears flap a bit as she smiled. It was a great day to go out exploring! She loved her pride dearly and would never leave it, but some days the great unknown of the rogue lands called to her. She had met some interesting creatures in her previous ventures out into the open plains so it was always encouraging her to return.

She opened her eyes and looked ahead, making sure she wasn't going to walk into anyone. There were herds all around as was usual - the Kwa Kikombe lands were fertile and plentiful and many herds made it a stop on their migration route. It was wonderful for the pride in terms of food, and it also drew in rogues that were looking for a meal or even potentially a place to stay, either to rest or for good.

She swished her tail as she walked, taking in the sights, sounds, and smells. Zebra were plentiful right now and she enjoyed walking through their herds. She was so tiny that she didn't present a threat to them, especially since she was alone. The zebra paid her no mind as Sea continued to walk until she reached other other side of the herd. Ah, fresh air!

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:29 am
SilverLutz

User Image
Rei was quick on his toes this morning. The agile male was moving quickly through the rogue lands. Rei had never belonged to any sort of pride or pack. No the male had always enjoyed being out on his own. As he went the bell around his ankle gave a little jingling noise. Rei always had to remember to take it off before he went hunting but he loved the noise when he was out for just a bit of a jaunt.

He moved into what must be some of the most fertile lands he had ever seen. Before the male wild dog knew what was what he found himself surrounded by various herds, all moving without much of a care in the world. If he had been hungry he would be in heaven but as luck would have it Rei had gone out on a hunt just the night before. So instead he ran around amongst the heards his little bell jingling all along.

nessiaing

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:29 pm
Spacing out a bit, Sea didn't realize there was a strange noise until it was almost right beside her. The tinkling of something lovely finally processed and she glanced around, her ears turning this way and that to pick up the location of the sound. Finally a few zebras trotted away, revealing another wild dog not ten paces from her. The noise seemed to be coming from something shiny on his paw.

"Oh, what a lovely sound!" she said, hoping he was friendly. She turned in his direction with a smile, a curious look in her eyes. "What is that thing?"

She approached slowly, stopping when she was just out of reach of the male. She looked him over but couldn't place his markings, so he wasn't from her pride. Perhaps he was a rogue, then!

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:13 am
SilverLutz

Rei smiled when he saw the other wild dog. It had been a little while since he had seen one of his own so it was exciting. He noticed that the female kept her distance so he did the same and took a seat a little distance away, close enough that they could have a pleasant conversation but far enough that she didn't need to feel threatened by him.

When she asked about his bell he smiled and lifted his paw up before him and gave it a little shake, "Its called a bell" he told her a grin on his face. Rei was very proud of his bell, it was the only thing he had left form his childhood. Something his parents had given him before they had sent him out into the world on his own.

"My name is Rei." he told the female. "I am really sorry if I scared away your dinner." he said lookin around at the heards that were in the area.

nessiaing

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:28 am
"A bell," Sea murmured softly, her ears alert and pointed forward as the other wild dog gave it another shake. It was such a pleasant sound! None of the herd animals seemed to mind it much, either,and she wondered if it was some sort of calming thing.

"It's so pretty and the sound it makes is wonderful," she said, wagging her tail as the male introduced himself. "I'm Seamróige," she said in return, her green eyes bright. "But you can call me Sea. Everyone else does." Short names were a blessing and she was quite fond of his name. Short, sweet, and to the point. Much like her nickname.

His apology made her shake her head and she moved a few steps closer, drawn in both by his gentle personality and the bell. She wanted to make it make noise herself!

"It's okay, they don't seem very scared. I'm not hunting, anyway," she said with a wave of her paw. "Just enjoying the day. Do you think I could try?" she added, motioning with a paw towards the bell. "You don't need to take it off, I just want to touch it."

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:39 am
SilverLutz

The male wild dog smiled when he noticed the female relaxing in his presence. It made him feel good, he hated when others where uneasy. He knew that there were bad guys out there but Rei wasn't one of them and he would be devastated if he seemed to let off that kind of vibe.

"Sea how beautiful." Rei mused, he knew that there was a big body of water out there that was called a sea, but he had never seen it, he wondered if perhaps she had been by the sea and that was where he name of.

"Of course here you can try it on." Rei said sliding his cuff from his ankle. He moved it towards the female it was easy enough to take on and off no reason for her not to try it on. "Put it on and take a little jog around." he said.

nessiaing

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:51 pm
"Aw, thanks," Sea said, flushing a bit under her fur. Her ears perked right up when Rei removed his bell and she hesitated before wiggling her paw into it.

"Wow...it's so light," she said as she took a little jog around Rei. The bell made her laugh and the smile didn't leave her face as she stopped in front of him again. "It's so nice and gentle and...wow! It's awesome!" She slipped it off her paw again and nudged it back towards him. "What a lovely little trinket to have."

She knew that even though she liked it, she'd never really wear one if she had her own. She was a player in her pride and it involved a lot of rough and tumble play with bigger, stronger animals. If she wore something like that it would surely break or fall off the band.

"It doesn't scare off prey does it>" she asked, looking up at the male again with a curious expression. "Or do you take it off to hunt?"

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:35 pm
SilverLutz

Rei was pleased when he saw the excitement of the female as she did her little jog. The noise that the bell made was a happy sound and Rei was happy that others were able to get enjoyment from it.

"Ah it does scare the prey off. When I go hunting I slip it off ahead of time and leave it behind in my den." He told her with a smile. Rei had tried to go hunting with it a few times when his parents had first given the bell to him but he learned pretty quickly that it let the prey know he was coming. After a few days of being hungry he tried it without and he found he had great success.

"Do you live in this area Sea?" Rei had been travelling quite a bit and was interested in learning about the area he was in. He had many things to find in life and right now his focus was seeing as much of the world as possible.

nessiaing

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:43 pm
Sea nodded slightly as Rei explained how he hunted. It was a good thing he had figured out that the prey was afraid of it, otherwise she doubted he would have lasted very long. While it was a pretty accessory it wasn't worth going hungry for.

"I do!" she said with a grin, nodding in the direction she had come from. "My pack is back there! Well...technically it's a pride. It's called Kwa Kikombe and they accept all animals, so if you wanted to come see it you'd be more than welcome to. There's lots of water and nice green grass, and obviously food," she added, nodding to the herds around them. She loved her home and was glad she had settled here with her family.

"Come on! I'll show you around," she said, turning to hop back in the direction of home. She peeked over her shoulder and wagged her tail, hoping he'd come along.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:49 pm
Rei found Sea's enthusiasm contagious and he couldn't help but follow her into the pride. If nothing else he would have a nice night with a beautiful girl and then he would be able to continue on his way. Rei loved exploring and didn't think he would ever be able to stop.

"That sounds great!" he said. Wagging his tale as he walked around taking in all the sights to see. This day had turned out quite well and all thanks to his wonderful bell, which he listened to jingle as he walked about.

SilverLutz
fin.

nessiaing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas