[Discussion] Announcement: "Welcome new members..." Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Hampy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:29 pm
This is a discussion for the Guild Announcement: "Welcome new members, and hello old members."

Aicas
Hey there!

So, it's been a while since I've sent out an announcement.

I just want to give our newer applicants a warm welcome and say hello to our current and older members.

I know the past year or so has been filled with inactivity, and many of you have PMed me on both Gaia and RuneScape with hopes that we can one day make our once very active and friendly guild, active once again.

Of course, this is by no means an easy task as the likelihood of many of our members still playing RuneScape isn't as high as it once was, and many members still do play but no longer log on to Gaia (and vice versa). With that in mind however, I am definitely willing to hold contests, send out more announcements regularly, and attempt to create a once again more social atmosphere. It really is a shame to have many new members who join not have interaction, and current or returning members feel out of touch with the guild. Of course, this will be done with the occasional voluntary help of our Crew and Vice Captains as my schedule isn't always optimal due to other responsibilities.

If you are active in-game, please come in to our friends chat, "Gaiascape". I will be once again updating ranks and adding new members. This was a great way for all of us to interact back in the day and I feel will be just as great today.

With much excitement,
Luke

Topic Notes: I thought it would be nice to have discussion threads for recent Guild Announcements. No one has to comment, but if you want to react then go ahead here (as there is no comment section as far as I know of in the announcement section itself).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:04 pm
HI im an old member biggrin
EvilFootLong  

Weeb Filth
Crew

GhoztGurl

Invisible Noob

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:58 pm
i am feeling very lonely in the friends chat sweatdrop
RS Name: MrsCha0tic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:35 pm
Ahh, sorry bud!

I haven't been on RuneScape at all, I will definitely join when I come on though. smile

By the way, thank you Hampy for making this wonderful thread!  

Aicas
Captain

Weeb Filth
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:43 pm
MrsCha0tic-xTG
yeah we are trying to work on that trying to get more people to join biggrin i should go through gaia one day and try and find people that play and invite them to the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:50 pm
Thugnificense
MrsCha0tic-xTG
yeah we are trying to work on that trying to get more people to join biggrin i should go through gaia one day and try and find people that play and invite them to the guild.

Yeah that sounds like a good idea biggrin  

GhoztGurl

Invisible Noob

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aicas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:55 pm
MrsCha0tic-xTG
Thugnificense
MrsCha0tic-xTG

That sounds like a good idea Alen.

In fact, I actually have an announcement coming in the forthcoming days to host a small contest of who can recruit most members in an allotted time period.

I wonder how many would be interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:28 pm
Aicas
MrsCha0tic-xTG
Thugnificense
MrsCha0tic-xTG

In fact, I actually have an announcement coming in the forthcoming days to host a small contest of who can recruit most members in an allotted time period.

i think i have invited like 3 people already  

Weeb Filth
Crew

Miss Hampy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:20 pm
Aicas
MrsCha0tic-xTG
Thugnificense
MrsCha0tic-xTG

Hmmm I'll probably pass razz Because The Experts has no requirements and is starting to pick itself off the ground finally, I'm more inclined to recruit for there (yes I know it's friend's chat vs actual clan, but still =P)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:31 pm
Sir Hampy
Aicas
MrsCha0tic-xTG
Thugnificense
MrsCha0tic-xTG

Hmmm I'll probably pass razz Because The Experts has no requirements and is starting to pick itself off the ground finally, I'm more inclined to recruit for there (yes I know it's friend's chat vs actual clan, but still =P)
No probs bud, it's totally cool.

Looks like Alen will be the only one then, lol.  

Aicas
Captain

Christowns
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:51 am
Sir Hampy

Whooo, The Experts. biggrin

Oh, and hai guise.

User is still Koinonia. Ill jump in for a little when i get off work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:53 pm
Christowns
Sir Hampy

Oh, and hai guise.

havent seen u in a very long time its EvilFootLong  

Weeb Filth
Crew

Christowns
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:56 pm
Thugnificense
Christowns
Sir Hampy

Oh, and hai guise.

Yeah, im still alive and kicking - just gotten super busy with work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:59 pm
Christowns
Thugnificense
Christowns
Sir Hampy

Oh, and hai guise.

Yeah, im still alive and kicking - just gotten super busy with work.
ah that sucks. nice seeing u again  

Weeb Filth
Crew

Runescape

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out