16%  [ 25 ]
....no comment...[meep]
35%
 35%  [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 154

Ms. Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:18 pm
Okay, Do you think its better to love someone, or to not love someone
Cause if you love someone, but they dont love you, or they cheat on you, you feel like s**t, and what if you still havent found the right one and your getting on in years??
Or if you find the one, but the only way to communicate is via internet and phone
But if you do find someone, theres probably a very special feeling that can not be described
Im just wondering, i havent found the one yet, and it sort of makes me sad, i just wanted to know what other people think about the question.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:55 pm
I think it's better to love and lost then to have never loved at all.
Pain is something that goes along with being alive.

I also think that long distance relationships don't work. If your far away from each other. Keep in contact but see others as well.

I think it's rare for someone to find another their really happy together and can enjoy a long life together. So if your getting older and haven't found them, don't sweat it and continue on with your life.
I also believe love isn't something you can force. If you dwell on it too much and it might never come.

On that note. I am in love. I've been with my boyfriend for 2 yrs. There are ups and downs. But I know the downs are only rough because the ups are so good.  

coriander18

Xoh_Emily

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:17 pm
Theres love out there for everybody 3nodding It's just got to find you 3nodding But if you have been with a awesome guy from years and its getting bad and you guys end of brekaing up...yeah it will be hard to get over and he will always be loved and cared by you...but there probaly someone out there better or the same.. 3nodding for me love has to come find me ..my love has gone from my life.so i am quitting on love ..if love wants me it will come find me mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:48 pm
XDark_warrior_bobX
Theres love out there for everybody 3nodding It's just got to find you 3nodding But if you have been with a awesome guy from years and its getting bad and you guys end of brekaing up...yeah it will be hard to get over and he will always be loved and cared by you...but there probaly someone out there better or the same.. 3nodding for me love has to come find me ..my love has gone from my life.so i am quitting on love ..if love wants me it will come find me mrgreen
Tell this to BMX_BaDbOy. I'm too young to find true love.  

]sarcasm[

Joe1052

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:02 pm
Love is a mer fragment of your emagination it's not real you can't feel it with your hand you can't see it with your eyes you can't teaste it with your mouth you can't hear it with your ears you can't small it with your nose it is not real  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:56 pm
Better to love,who cares if it son the internet. They maybe loved you for your avi beuty..and somewhere in yor persoallity.. do everything you feel like todo..like I made a thread when I was after animations..don't ask..  

Mugen_girl

3,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:18 pm
Well...Love is extremly complicated. Thats all I can say really...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:09 pm
Love is only true if the other (the one you have your eye on) loves you back
Cheating is one of the worst things. alot of my friends have loved someone...truely loved someone but only to have it slap them in the face when the cheated
one of my best friends loved someone and married them then devorced because his wife cheated on him. he was really heart broken..but he told me that he wouldnt take anything that has happened back (not exact words but its pretty much what he told me)
they were together for probably 15 .. years and then said ******** it...they both truly loved each other but things fell appart
stuff like that happens
i -for one- am in love and i really hope that nothing falls apart
and another...ive learned that it take true heart break to make the creative side come out of us
love is not complicated at all (for toxic tears) because you could love a dog or a bird or even plants but sometimes people can make it complicated by making giving up...or not trying
some times people say that they love but they truly dont (it may be a crush) but anyway i lost the point i was making

I have been in love manytimes
its just that they never truely love me in return...it was just getting back at someone or proving that they could get a girlfriend or what ever...but now that i have the one i love and he loves me inreturn everythings fine...i just gotta not ******** it up..=)  

Leaden B

Magic Hoarder

Mrs. Pink Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:10 pm
Goths can't love...duh!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:00 pm
darkheart_vampire
Love is only true if the other (the one you have your eye on) loves you back
Cheating is one of the worst things. alot of my friends have loved someone...truely loved someone but only to have it slap them in the face when the cheated
one of my best friends loved someone and married them then devorced because his wife cheated on him. he was really heart broken..but he told me that he wouldnt take anything that has happened back (not exact words but its pretty much what he told me)
they were together for probably 15 .. years and then said ******** it...they both truly loved each other but things fell appart
stuff like that happens
i -for one- am in love and i really hope that nothing falls apart
and another...ive learned that it take true heart break to make the creative side come out of us
love is not complicated at all (for toxic tears) because you could love a dog or a bird or even plants but sometimes people can make it complicated by making giving up...or not trying
some times people say that they love but they truly dont (it may be a crush) but anyway i lost the point i was making

I have been in love manytimes
its just that they never truely love me in return...it was just getting back at someone or proving that they could get a girlfriend or what ever...but now that i have the one i love and he loves me inreturn everythings fine...i just gotta not ******** it up..=)
Accually love is pretty compliacted. I've been cheated on. And this person who cheated on me is the guy I love. I still love him and were still together. All I'm saying is...It is compliacted if you don't know what to do. Or what to say.  

BlairyFairy

Sulhir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:47 pm
In the immortal words of that age old f*****t who we only remember because of a fire -
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:48 pm
Mugen_girl
Better to love,who cares if it son the internet. They maybe loved you for your avi beuty..and somewhere in yor persoallity.. do everything you feel like todo..like I made a thread when I was after animations..don't ask..
Gah... spelling... twitch...
But I agree...
twitch...  

Sulhir

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:54 pm
Sulhir Your cat looks EXACTLY like my cat, he even has the white spot exactly where your cat did...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:00 pm
Love is definatly a difficult and complicated thing, but it can be more rewarding than wallowing in your own self misery and being by yourself. Love is really in itself easy to understand. You care about a person, and (hopefully) they care about you as well. It's relationships that are the complicated part. Expressing your feelings to one another without the fear of rejection causing you to do something you regret.

I could go on and on for ages about my own personal relationships (all two of them ^^*) and how they've gone, but instead I think I'll go a different direction. When you have feelings towards someone, even if you aren't honest with them, you have to be honest with yourself and know for sure if that is how you truely feel about them. Emotions can grow and change with time, and to continue to have a good relationship with someone you have to still feel for them in your heart.

I feel a bit like a babbling old lady now. ^^* All well. Love gives wings to those who wish to soar above the clouds, and loss of love can send you plumetting into the depths of despair and sorrow. Both love and loss can be an inspiration to those that they touch, and spur forth new creativity and new ability to express oneself. Life is an ever changing cycle, and to even touch upon love once is indeed an enriching and rewarding experience.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:30 pm
lurichan
Love is definatly a difficult and complicated thing, but it can be more rewarding than wallowing in your own self misery and being by yourself. Love is really in itself easy to understand. You care about a person, and (hopefully) they care about you as well. It's relationships that are the complicated part. Expressing your feelings to one another without the fear of rejection causing you to do something you regret.

I could go on and on for ages about my own personal relationships (all two of them ^^*) and how they've gone, but instead I think I'll go a different direction. When you have feelings towards someone, even if you aren't honest with them, you have to be honest with yourself and know for sure if that is how you truely feel about them. Emotions can grow and change with time, and to continue to have a good relationship with someone you have to still feel for them in your heart.

I feel a bit like a babbling old lady now. ^^* All well. Love gives wings to those who wish to soar above the clouds, and loss of love can send you plumetting into the depths of despair and sorrow. Both love and loss can be an inspiration to those that they touch, and spur forth new creativity and new ability to express oneself. Life is an ever changing cycle, and to even touch upon love once is indeed an enriching and rewarding experience.
Lurichan, I always look up to what you have to say, it's always so enlightning and smart lol. I always agree with what you have to say. You just describe it better than I can.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff